Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Marauders

Vegas Marauders

Attention Vegas Marauder owners, when I get my recently purchased Marauder, I would like to have a get together in town. It's been awhile since the last one, but quite a few cars showed up.

how about a Vegas marauderville? best one ever
    03 300a. black #1695 of 7839 born 6/20/02.
    Adopted 3/31/11. Sold

03 300a black #1199
    TERMINATOR SWAP
    430rwhp. Done by mo's

Quote Originally Posted by slickster View Post
    Dammit

Actually You've been reading my mind. This is being discussed as a joint possibility between the West Coast Marauder and Emerald City Marauder groups

Waiting on details from some folks but keep checking back soon.

Thanks
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

More details guys, please.

As a Foot Note, in my opinion, any joint venture with Vegas and anyone, or anything, should take place in Vegas. If you have to ask why, then you've already missed the Bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blackvegas View Post
    As a Foot Note, in my opinion, any joint venture with Vegas and anyone, or anything, should take place in Vegas. If you have to ask why, then you've already missed the Bus.
    Where else could it be? Vegas has something for everyone, to include an NHRA track.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

Quote Originally Posted by teamrope View Post
    Where else could it be? Vegas has something for everyone, to include an NHRA track.
    This is correct. Vegas is a great opportunity to bring Marauderville to the West Coast and there's a lot of really cool activities to make it a success.

It's also going to take a heck of a lot of planning and coordination across multiple states. BJ and I talked about this awhile back but now that MV12 in Chicago is over, we were waiting for a call to action from the owners with the details to submit a proposal

I'll use this thread as a jumping off platform; so if you are a member of the West Coast Marauders, Emerald City Marauders and/or live in or near Vegas and are interested in helping plan, please send me a PM.

It would be good to get some traction on this now considering the amount of effort required for this to happen.

I will do what ever I can to help make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blackvegas View Post
    I will do what ever I can to help make this happen.
    Great sounds good. Your job right now is to get the word out to the rest of the Vegas Marauder contingent (if you end up planning a meet up as per your original post). Sorry to derail but thanks for your support. We'll need a lot more enthusiasm to make this a success

A Vegas Marauder Ville would be the best one ever but the reason why it's not going to happen is because there's too many members in the northeast area of the United States. If this were to happen I would be glad to Drive there from South Carolina
    03 300a. black #1695 of 7839 born 6/20/02.
    Adopted 3/31/11. Sold

03 300a black #1199
    TERMINATOR SWAP
    430rwhp. Done by mo's

A Vegas Marauder Ville would be the best one ever but the reason why it's not going to happen is because there's too many members in the northeast area of the United States. If this were to happen I would be glad to Drive there from South Carolina
    Ditto , Just left there via Spirit air lines [ birthday cele] ,but will drive back for a Get together.
    Roger that

Assembled 8/25/03. In service 11/5/03.[Safford Lincoln Mercury] . Returned from Service to Dundalk Lincoln Mercury 7/12/11 Adopted and reassigned to Street Duty 7/29/11 .at Car Center [Waldorf Ford] /Waldorf MD. # 27 of 997 silver burch #103 of 3214 Sold Oct 17, 2015. Replaced with 2016 XLT Explorer with 3:66 gear 4WD [ interceptor package] In addition 2015 -V6 Mustang added to the corral April 17,2015 with Roush upgrades .February 2018 upgraded to Explorer Sport , Ford blue ,intake upgrade, intake mod, Unleashed super tune, Governor removed. 1969 Mark III ,Forest Green still in fleet. Carlisle favorite .

Waiting to hear from members from Vegas, (or near by) not sure what numbers there are.

I would be willing to make the drive down, maybe I could talk a few guys from around here make the journey as well. Unfortunately the weather is starting to turn and the soonest I would be able to make the trip is May. When we had the April meet a few years back we hit a horrible snow storm on the way back and I'm not willing to take that chance again. Maybe a late spring get together could be possible? What does everyone think about getting a plan together for one?

Maybe some of the people that attended this event are still around 03blackvegas? Might be able to get ahold of a few of them?
    http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ighlight=Vegas
    Last edited by 2,4shofast; 10-23-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    2003 300A
    Build date 9/27/02
    Sequence# 5244 of 7839
    I have a few things done to it, Eaton swap next!
    1993 Ford Taurus SHO-Every bolt on available...Awaiting a Turbo
    2008 Ford F350 SD
    1974 Ford F350 SCS
    2011 Ford Flex Titanium, Ecoboost
    www.cardomain.com/id/shofast
    If you don't stand behind our troops; please feel free to stand in front of them!

This is a correct and accurate statement.

I realize the majority of ownership is on the East Coast and an East Coast destination is going to be a major pull for attendance.

so I'm trying to think outside the box on this. Why not a dual Marauderville event? The date is picked and you can either attend on the East Coast or attend on the West Coast.

now obviously this is extremely preliminary thinking. I doubt two events of the same magnitude (to include guest speakers, raffles, free breakfast, etc) can be done simultaneously. However to have a huge gathering on the West Coast at the same time as Marauderville on the East, is entirely doable. We would be included spirit, except we would have a lot more fun in Vegas.

Again, all good ideas that need to be fleshed out. That's why getting the ball rolling now on this and getting buy in from the Vegas group, from the West Coast group and Emerald city group will really turn this into a reality. Think about it. For the first time ever, we have a dual-city Marauderville and finally West Coasters can enjoy what the east coast have had for so long.

I am willing to put as much time and effort in this as possible, but I can't do it alone

That be a long a@@ drive from mass but Interesting
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information