Thread: FT/FT - 2004 Marauder - 62,300mi

FT/FT - 2004 Marauder - 62,300mi

Hey Guys, I need a truck or a Jeep maybe. I have my '04 Marauder - bone stock, 62,300 miles as of today. It runs fabulous. it's loaded and everything works perfect.

I'm an outdoorsman. I love my marauder, but, it and my wife's Jeep is to nice. I hunt and fish -

I refuse to use my Marauder for my outdoor activities and my wife says I made her Jeep smell like deer urine. So, she has put a stop to that. It was only a small amount that was on the bottle that got in the carpet. I told her it would go away if she would just give it time. - (I do lover her but, it's kinda funny actually, you know how cold it's been here of late, and well, you turn that heat on and put those windows up-) She's mad as a firecracker too.

So, now I have to depend on my friends to go hunting and don't get me wrong, that's ok, but, it gets old after a while.

My Marauder is perfect though. It runs awesome- I do all of my maintenance myself (unless I get lazy, I let someone change the oil every
    now an then).

The window trim's been painted had been painted at one time. I'll send you some pics - you can see.

I've replaced the coils and plugs (ford replaced one then I replaced all of them)

I've replaced the O-rings in the EATC heater/AC box. THANKS GRANDDADDY MARQ.

SO -- I would like to know if someone has a truck or a JEEP they would like to trade, value for value. I could add a little to the pot, if needed - so that's an option too.

I don't have preference on make of the truck - I do prefer FORD but, I'll entertain others - I would also like it to be 4wd and have a second row for my family. And, as far a the option for a JEEP - a jeeps a jeep -

For the truck option, gas or diesel - either is ok. And color - I don't care.

Thanks guys - the only way I'll trade her is on this site. So maybe, it will work out.

Anyone can reach me at j.wern@hotmail.com -

Thanks Again, John

Last edited by jwernatl; 11-21-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: add pic
    PSALM 91:9-10
    If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
    no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.

Real nice" Chariot " She will be delivered to a new home and a new Chariot awaits cousin.
    Roger that

Assembled 8/25/03. In service 11/5/03.[Safford Lincoln Mercury] . Returned from Service to Dundalk Lincoln Mercury 7/12/11 Adopted and reassigned to Street Duty 7/29/11 .at Car Center [Waldorf Ford] /Waldorf MD. # 27 of 997 silver burch #103 of 3214 Sold Oct 17, 2015. Replaced with 2016 XLT Explorer with 3:66 gear 4WD [ interceptor package] In addition 2015 -V6 Mustang added to the corral April 17,2015 with Roush upgrades .February 2018 upgraded to Explorer Sport , Ford blue ,intake upgrade, intake mod, Unleashed super tune, Governor removed. 1969 Mark III ,Forest Green still in fleet. Carlisle favorite .

What is your cash price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    360 Marauder

Cash price?

Very nice! What is your asking price?
    In Loving Memory of Alex-marauderboi, Paula Babineau, John Erik Rivera
    ___________________1142
    _________________0100
    Sunshine State Marauders
    BLACK 2003-A /\/\ercury/\/\arauder
    Owner: Eggie_aka_MaLo03
    Built: 06/02
    Purchased: 08/03 (NEW) {{{SOLD MAY 2009 to BONES}}}
    TRILOGY S/C 0100
    Trilogized: 09/01/05 By carfixer/Tallboy/shakes_26 Master installers
    Customized: 02/04/06 By Lidio The ALTERNATIVE
    KOOKS System, Headers - X Pipe - with Catalytic Converters and MagnaFlo Mufflers.
    Exhausted: 09/06 By Ed @ BOOTS PERFORMANCE,Pompano Beach

Would you consider a 2WD truck?

I am original owner, have babied it. It's a supercrew, leather, Premium Sound, ordered front bench as I wanted it to fit 6 passengers.

The good: brand new Ford engine. 5.4 with unlimited mileage warranty with 2-1/2 years remaining. Rebuilt rear axle, limited slip as I ordered the tow package also. Brand new bedrug (the very best bedliner in my opinion). I installed it new in 2004 but with lifetime warranty I was just given a new one last spring. When I replaced the engine I had the mechanic do a transmission service, coolant flush. MBRP exhaust with new chrome tips. Just put new chrome wheels on from a 2011 F150. It looks great. Interior is near perfect. I kept full mats across front and back until this past summer. I figured it was time to use the original mats and carpet. So it's in fine shape. Spent most of its time in PA, so low rust issues.

The bad: 147k miles. Now, with a new engine and rear end the biggest risk is the trans. The rear passenger side door was scrapped once by a family friend so I let them off with a cheap repair. The color is good but the underlying repair is not up to my standards.

I already have a MM but it's got 8k miles on it and I don't want it as a daily driver. I would use yours every day.

My truck is probably worth about the same in my opinion. I don't really need a truck anymore but I will surely kick myself first time I do.

I got a monster truck 1987 gmc lol
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

sellers last login 1/26/15 = not interested in replies?
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

I saw the his MM for sale on Craigslist when I was looking for one and he never replied when I emailed him...

Thread Information