Thread: Black In Addison Illinois

Black In Addison Illinois

Since owning a Marauder for a year now. I see more than I would think I would. I saw this one yesterday, around 7:30.

I see a Black one every morning going to work. (And No, this is not the same one!) Just last week I caught a glimpse, of the side of a Silver one, in Lombard. Actually I heard it before I saw it. Now, I think it was a MM! Had our rims, spoiler, exhaust tips, but I didn't see the rear bumper. It could've been ajdereicup, he lives in Lombard, but he's got a CV. Not sure if he has our rims though. (His avatar pic doesn't have them.) I saw a Silver at the dealership, and found out he's member tylerdurden2816, and we've talked a few different times.

I've even seen one in my parking lot! (I've posted this pic before.)

I actually saw a Blue a few weeks ago, on York, in Elmhurst. I've never seen a DTR on the road, unless I met up with fellow members. I gotta say, I see a lot of CVs, and Marquis, with our rims on them. People at my work tell me all the time when they see one, and sometimes show me pictures. Usually they don't have our bumpers, but I did see a Black Marquis with Godshead emblems. That's all I got for today.
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

Wasn't me in the Silver. I've got Mustang rims on mine. But yeah there's plenty around here. Any chance the Blue in Elmhurst was full of younger guys? I ran into it at Mcyd's in Elmhurst right off of York and Butterfield but didn't know they were in it until they circled the building.

2003 Crown Vic Lx Sport with a loud exhaust my summer DD
    1 of only 2945 Sports made in 2003

I got some other toys too

You don't happen to have White Sox plates do you?

Quote Originally Posted by ajdereicup View Post
    You don't happen to have White Sox plates do you?
    Yes sir! N yes, I saw you today. I'm pretty sure that was also you last week that I saw, at da same intersection. I was wrong about da rims. Yours sounds really good!
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!

O yeah, I saw another Black MM today, right across da street from my work! Plates: DMOTT1

Yeah I think I've seen you driving around a few other times when I haven't been in my car. Thanks man yeah yours sounds damn good. I go through that intersection a lot on my way to work

Da Blue I saw, looked to be drivin by a mid 30's guy. Maybe it was his kid, and his friends, you saw? You know, I wasn't really sure about the S-55 lens treatment, on a SB, but I think it looked pretty awesome on yours. I've only really seen it done in pictures. (On a SB) Never cruising down da road. It might be in future plans.

Yeah I did mine lightly so light still can shine through when I hit the brakes but when not lit up it shows just Silver Birch goodness. If your going to be at Volo for Marauderville you can look at them closer. Yeah I was kinda thinking probably some guys kids because they didn't really seem like the kinds that are into cars

Quote Originally Posted by ajdereicup View Post
    Yeah I did mine lightly so light still can shine through when I hit the brakes but when not lit up it shows just Silver Birch goodness. If your going to be at Volo for Marauderville you can look at them closer. Yeah I was kinda thinking probably some guys kids because they didn't really seem like the kinds that are into cars
    It's on Friday, right? Let me tell you, I really want to go! I just don't know how my work would like it. I didn't register, and I didn't rent a hotel room. I did buy a shirt though. There's so much I want to do to the MM, before MV12! I don't know about extra money.

Yeah I was worried about work too but figured this might be the only time it's in Chicago (hopefully not hopefully it's here many more times) but I felt like I had to make it at least one day for the fun. And just so happens they're going to a place I love going to so I can't miss it. So come hell or high water I'm going to be there lol

Well, it's not lookin like a work problem now, but a girlfriend problem. She wants to go, but can't get off work. I don't see why she'd want to. She was bored @ World of Wheels! I've never been to Volo before. So were gonna go this weekend.

Thread Information