Thread: Mercury Marauder Special Video

Mercury Marauder Special Video

Hey everyone! I'd like to put together a video showcasing our awesome cars - whether they be non-aspirated or fully blown, or whatever the mod may be; doesn't matter.

To make the video worth-while I'll need a lot of content; at least for my idea to work. So I'm asking all of you to help me out if you're interested in seeing a video made about our Marauders.

All I ask is you email me pictures, and videos and your marauder doing whatever, whereever. Burnout pics/vids and really neeto things like that would be especially important.

So, please email me your pictures: jourdan@enspiar.com

If you can't send a video via email, or can't send pictures, please email me a link to where I can download it.

PLEASE: Do not post your pictures here, or your videos here as I cannot keep them organized as easily if they were sent to my inbox. You can also send question to that email too!

I hope to have a good deal of content to work with. If I don't get too many items from you all I wont be able to put anything together. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful cars!

Ignorance is Bliss. I hope you're enjoying it.

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI
    "Lidio-Tuned" : 386.5RWHP 426.9RWTQ

Given that AWESOME picture you have in your posts, I can only imagine how great your video project really could be. Great idea...now I gotta go get a camera too.

Quote Originally Posted by kartherma
    Given that AWESOME picture you have in your posts, I can only imagine how great your video project really could be. Great idea...now I gotta go get a camera too.
    Thanks for the compliment! However, it wasn't entirely done by me. The photo was originally taken by Mercury. I just spiced it up and made it popI work as a Web Developer and Graphic Designer, so I love doing stuff like that

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI

I'll look this weekend and send you some. What size do you want the pics?
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Vids

Merc made a very nice vid of the Mason-Dixon shootout last fall. Perhaps there's some stuff he'd be willing to share. There's good race video, as well as great shots of Jett, Marauder Mark, The Fatbastad, Bluerauder, Haggas/LadyHawke, and Barry's famous burnout.

PS: Your Marauder artwork is sensational.

Thanks Mike!

The images should be as large as you can get them (within reason ).

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI

ex00p71 Guest
    Have you seen the vids the turbobuick guys have put together?

Were you planning to do this one to music?

Maybe include some other Panther platform vehicles?

I planned doing a Marauder specific video choreographed to music. And no, I have no seen the buick video. Linky?

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI

TechHeavy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackf0rk
    Hey everyone! I'd like to put together a video showcasing our awesome cars - whether they be non-aspirated or fully blown, or whatever the mod may be; doesn't matter.

To make the video worth-while I'll need a lot of content; at least for my idea to work. So I'm asking all of you to help me out if you're interested in seeing a video made about our Marauders.

All I ask is you email me pictures, and videos and your marauder doing whatever, whereever. Burnout pics/vids and really neeto things like that would be especially important.

So, please email me your pictures: jourdan@enspiar.com

If you can't send a video via email, or can't send pictures, please email me a link to where I can download it.

PLEASE: Do not post your pictures here, or your videos here as I cannot keep them organized as easily if they were sent to my inbox. You can also send question to that email too!

I hope to have a good deal of content to work with. If I don't get too many items from you all I wont be able to put anything together. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful cars!

Hi blackf0rk,
    Will you be attending MVIII? The reason I'm asking is that I believe the Motor City Marauder club, (in co-operation with Trilogy Motorsports International) are putting together an awesome Marauder DVD, complete with videos, pics, ect...
    I'm not saying you should wait till August for your project, (heck no, it sounds cool) but only that our DVD will have most of the MM content that has been accumulated thus far, and would be a good source for your own project.

I would like to get one of those trilogy dvd's when they come out! Also, i sent blackf0rk some photos i had of the marauder. Hey, the more the merrier.
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

Originally I didn't plan on coming, but now that I'm getting my supercharger I'm looking into it.

I wouldn't want to compete with the DVD, in fact this project wasn't going to be a HUGE production, but something I wanted to put together. If I could help out in any way with the production of this DVD you're talking about I would gladly help

TRILOGY № 86 - 13.5PSI

TechHeavy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackf0rk
    Originally I didn't plan on coming, but now that I'm getting my supercharger I'm looking into it.

I wouldn't want to compete with the DVD, in fact this project wasn't going to be a HUGE production, but something I wanted to put together. If I could help out in any way with the production of this DVD you're talking about I would gladly help
    Not at all ^^. Like Dave Compson said, "the more the merrier." I was just letting you know about the DVD in the event you hadn't heard about it.

I hope you make it to MVIII!

Feel free to take anything you like off of my site www.legalknevil.com

Thread Information