Hi guys,

I have posted on here a few times about a few issues i am having with my 04 MM. i have done the fuel filter mod and even installed a larger fuel filter. today i installed a set og Granatelli HOT Street performance COPs with NGK Iridium plugs. i have verified that i am running the 2R3V-B5A 39# injectors, and installed a fuel pressure gage directly to the fuel rail while my full sweep gage is being repaired. It says i am getting around 30#s at idle, which i think is probably enough, dont really know what the exact #s should be. Recently completed the S/C PCV setup, and cleaned my IAC. I think i need to clean my EGR and Air bypass. The problems i am experiencing at the moment are:

1. CEL came in 0190 for the FRPS. i have had it twice before. pull vacuum line off but didnt smell any gas.

2. When taking off from a dead stop to WOT car hesitates then accelerates then starts to buck lack fuel no fuel and sometimes even stops at about 5,000 rpm and wont shift out till i let out on it.

3. It seems even though i have swapped out the plugs and COPs that i have an occassional miss.

4. I can hear an excessively loud whine from my fuel pump when i turn the key on and while driving.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie