Thread: 2004 Silver Birch Marauder

SOLD! 2004 Silver Birch Marauder

Well ladies and gents the time has come that I must part ways with my beloved Marauder.

She's a 2004 Silver Birch w/ Light Flint Interior. As of today the Odometer rests @ 73,206 original miles. Heated seats, trunk organizer and 6 CD changer. She's totally stock without any mods or aftermarket parts except for a K&N air filter, and professionally installed window tint. Equipped with Cooper RS3A factory spec tires @ 33,385 miles along with setting the front-end alignment IAW MM.net Carfixer's specs. I removed the front license plate mount but still have it (kept inside the trunk organizer). I'm her second owner, purchased from original owner in 2011.

I have personally performed oil changes every 5,000 miles w/ Mobil1 5W-20 full synthetic oil and Motorcraft FL-820-S filters and the air filter's regularly maintained. She's been fed nothing but 93 octane with a proper dose of Lucas gasoline treatment on every other fill-up.

She's been given much TLC over the years but does show a few minor flaws (have close up pics available if desired); particularly a small door-ding on the left side passenger door which was present when I bought her. She has a few small rock chips and scratches but barely noticeable without close inspection. The front bumper fascia shows some marring from insect damage, again, there when I purchased her. The only other faults she has is the radio station lock has gone out but the Cd player functions perfectly. The front passenger seat control button lights have burned out as well as one button light on the driver's door keyless entry. The interior condition is excellent - no tears or cracks in the leather; the only noticeable flaws are a very tiny wear blemish on the driver's seat on the lower left side, and the front passenger's door has what appears to be a few small scratches and ink stains from a ball point pen near the window/lock buttons.

She's not exactly a daily driver, usually gets driven about one day per week but does see periods when she's taken on trips to neighboring states on family visits. I'm a non-smoker; she's never been smoked in. Never driven in snow, salt or ice, never towed or used for towing. Always been kept covered and under an open car-port.

I have all the original papers from the dealer, keys (including valet key) and the FOMOCO Limited production certificate.

$12,800

Contact me by PM or email please.

Photo album has many more pics that can be enlarged:
    http://www.mercurymarauder.net/galle...-front/cat/729

Last edited by LoneWolf; 08-31-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: additional information

______________________________ ________
    2004 Mercury Marauder
    Manufacture Date: 3/15/2004
    #2043 of 3214
    #666 of 997 Silver Birch
    Light Flint Interior
    6 CD Changer

Looks well taken care of. What under the car cover in pic #3? GLWS

BTW Ms. Denmark says The Silver Birch Society will miss you and she wishes you well.
    Last edited by Mr. Man; 07-22-2015 at 10:05 AM.

That'd be a 1994 Pontiac Formula Firebird 350cui LT1, Mr. Man!

______________________________ ________
    2004 Mercury Marauder
    Manufacture Date: 3/15/2004
    #2043 of 3214
    #666 of 997 Silver Birch
    Light Flint Interior
    6 CD Changer

Thread Information