Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marauderless again

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    Here you go..1 0f 500, only 336 miles. $25k discount off original sticker which was $75k and it's in FL.

http://www.naplesautocollection.com/...0d26ecafe99a7/
    That car will need to be 20k for the OP. Think they'll roll off another 25k?
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    It's confirmed ladies and gentlemen. You are truly a sphincter muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    Why is he a winkter mustle?
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Nope, I'm the whole azz.

But if your going to buy Barry's Whipple car, 20K won't do it for that one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    Why is he a winkter mustle?
    Because I tell the truth. I could post up a nice little story, one that took place when he was looking to purchase marauder #3. I think I still have the PM's, I'll have to look.

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post

But I will say if you don't spend the right amount you'll be unhappy from day one..

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk
    Ain't that the truth. Compromise just makes for disappointment.

As for the marauder, I find it is the right balance of new and old. Old enough that you can change and upgrade things without the car complaining yet modern enough to have a digital brain to work with.

But that is just me.
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

Nope, I'm the whole azz.

But if your going to buy Barry's Whipple car, 20K
    If you only knew

I'm not sure why you feel like you've got to get in every one's business. You always got to put your two cents in. And most of the time it's not positive.

OH wait..... That's right.....your cars for sale......for 50 G's....Oh wait... I got parts to sell you.....5 times what they are really worth....ha ha look at me....I got something you want and you don't have it.....na ne na ne boo boo.

We've all been listening to that crap for years from you. Get a life and don't be boastful. For some reason you think you are holier than thou.

Quote Originally Posted by the fat bastid View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Compromise just makes for disappointment.

As for the marauder, I find it is the right balance of new and old. Old enough that you can change and upgrade things without the car complaining yet modern enough to have a digital brain to work with.

But that is just me.
    Agreed. And, patience is a virtue.

I would want that piece of crap anyway. Blind spots galore.

I am turning that way but....I'm addicted to the sound of a V8
    Jump on the Holden Chevy SS it will rekindle your spirit.....
    but you need some "long bread".

Gotta Love It!
    "Best of Show"
    MARAUDERVILLE IV
    ORLANDO, FL
    11/11/06

Member #1031
    Brand New 2003 "Black over Black" 300B
    Conceived 2/25/03
    Born 3/21/03.. "7002 of 7838"
    Home 5/26/03 showing 19 miles!

TRILOGY (Eaton M-112) Supercharger #152
    ALTERNATIVE Automotive (Xcal-2) TUNE
    K&N AirCharger... Part No. 63-1111
    FLOWMASTER Super 40's with stock Megs tips
    FoMoCo OEM Rear Spoiler/Black Titanium SS inserts
    FORD GT Coil Covers (Ford Blue)
    FormulaONE Window Tint "Pinnacle Series-35"
    METCO DS/Loop

1972 Buick Skylark 350 Hardtop Sport Coupe
    Antique Gold with Dark Saddle Vinyl interior
    "Last of the original Muscle Cars" bought NEW(7/5/72)
    and still kickin' ass!

Am I the only one without love fading for this car? 245,000 miles on mine from stock, to street machine to back to stock. I'm not sick of this car at all. Even when it seems like 10 little things tend to break at once about twice a year, I have never considered selling the car or trading it. Ever.

A day will come where I need a new daily driver, but right now, even given better finances, I wouldn't want another car. Not even another Marauder with 100,000 less miles. My car is my car.

You can keep your CTS's and CTS-Vs. While they are better for performance they are ugly to me and not as impressive when they are modified, because we all know from the start they are more capable and in my eyes, it's as impressive.

I hope you find a Marauder number 4. It seems like as the line of ownerships of these machines goes up, lack of care increases, in most cases.

Mine is one owner and it will remain that way until my death.

Happy Maraudering to all.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead350 View Post
    Am I the only one without love fading for this car?

Mine is one owner and it will remain that way until my death.

Happy Maraudering to all.
    I'm with you man. I love knowing that I know where my car has been for every mile on the odometer. Never giving it up. I give the steering wheel a hug whenever I get her back from having a rental.
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

If you only knew

I'm not sure why you feel like you've got to get in every one's business. You always got to put your two cents in. And most of the time it's not positive.

OH wait..... That's right.....your cars for sale......for 50 G's....Oh wait... I got parts to sell you.....5 times what they are really worth....ha ha look at me....I got something you want and you don't have it.....na ne na ne boo boo.

We've all been listening to that crap for years from you. Get a life and don't be boastful. For some reason you think you are holier than thou.

No one is in your business, if you don't want people to know your business, don't post on a public forum.

My car is for sale, but not for 50k, and certainly not for the 20 you offered prior to buying your third MM. at least I got to hear your life story, and how you would keep it forever, as your a enthusiast blah blah blah. Apparently a year or less is forever.

Parts, yep once again, if you try to beg something from me that I don't want to sell, the price will be high, many on this board have gotten deals, but those were on parts I had that were spares, not 1 extra that I had for my car.

For certain I have something you'll never have, common sense.

No one is in your business, if you don't want people to know your business, don't post on a public forum. First of all what you are about to say in your next words was NOT posted on a public forum it was discussed in a private conversation with Barry. Which I thought was a private conversation. So you spewing at the mouth something that wasn't and still isn't any of your business is what I'm talking about. Apparently, your the ONE who doesn't have common sense enough to keep that to yourself.certainly not for the 20 you offered prior to buying your third MM. at least I got to hear your life story, and how you would keep it forever, as your a enthusiast blah blah blah. Apparently a year or less is forever. If you only knew what you were talking about. First off Mr. enthusiast, how would you like to have a Marauder that shook like crazy going down the street, had green doors on it, black paint peeling off, and a host of other stuff wrong with it. Ask yourself, would you be happy with it? When what you thought you were buying blind from somebody was a car that was crappier than you thought? I don't think so

Parts, yep once again, if you try to beg something from me that I don't want to sell, the price will be high, Shame on those poor beggars, you should feel so Superior many on this board have gotten deals,I bet you really feel good about yourself that you could bring such satisfaction but those were on parts I had that were spares, not 1 extra that I had for my car.Ah such a boastful one you are

For certain I have something you'll never have, common sense.Like I said, you don't know the whole story behind #3. Now you know more of it. I bought it from a member here and don't feel as though I should run him though the mud about the car that I bought. Now that's common sense !! What you don't have

Insulting my decision to move on with #3 because of what a beat up not to my liking car and spewing crap out of your pie hole that shouldn't been said from a private conversation, Just because you feel like you have to pound your chest and put your two cents in to feel better about yourself, isn't common sense.

You are a senior member on this forum, just as I am. I apologize if I don't fit the mold of your definition of enthusiast. I guess, owning three Marauders for the past 11 or so years driving them together for 200K miles, modding them and everything else, isn't sufficient for your liking. Needless to say, that type of rhetoric coming out of a senior member on this forum is disappointing.

Buy another Marauder and LS swap the hell out of it, and call it a day. Those engines are just too impressive to ignore. They make good power N/A or Boosted and are now extremely easy to boost, with their version of an Eaton swap a Lsa blower swap. They easily fit in our cars, are cheap, can be found anywhere, easy to mod and can handle a ton of hp in stock form both engine and trans. Those engines with smaller pulley, cams normally make high 500 to low to mid 600 hp @ the wheels

The parts already exist to get it done, it's been done before so it's nothing new, and you get to still enjoy driving a Marauder everyday just with more power and money in your pocket. Matter of fact I'm most likely going to buy some Mustang to LS brackets tomorrow, throw them in a corner and continue to do research.

Buy an Appradio 4 head unit and enjoy bunch of new stuff in a old car with new found power.
    If it's cheap and reliable it isn't fast
    If it's cheap and fast it isn't reliable
    If it's fast and reliable it isn't cheap

MMBlue our conversation was confidential. Only you and know what was said.
    Comes with a nifty car cover. Looks so good

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information