Thread: Is there anything else I can do for the EATC?

Is there anything else I can do for the EATC?

So i switched out all the o-rings, made sure they were all on well. Cleaned all the parts, chased down all the vacuum lines to the best of my ability...all plugged in. Everything on the EATC works, floor, defrost, flr/def...everything but the vent. Pushing AC directs air to the floor. I know i did something right with the o-rings cause I'm getting much more air coming out now, and the floor did not work prior. Is there any "door" or mechanism that I can spray with some compressed air? Any chance that something might just be stuck?

Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    So i switched out all the o-rings, made sure they were all on well. Cleaned all the parts, chased down all the vacuum lines to the best of my ability...all plugged in. Everything on the EATC works, floor, defrost, flr/def...everything but the vent. Pushing AC directs air to the floor. I know i did something right with the o-rings cause I'm getting much more air coming out now, and the floor did not work prior. Is there any "door" or mechanism that I can spray with some compressed air? Any chance that something might just be stuck?
    Make sure the o-rings are installed correctly.

Check the electrical connection (red connector) inside the EATC. You might have not installed it on the pins correctly.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

I am having the same problem, Did you ever get this issue resolved? could use some advice. i fixed my EATC to the best of my knowledge : /

Thread Information