Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Support Paula Caissie Babineau (Mrs. Carfixer) Against Leukemia

Exclamation Help Support Paula Caissie Babineau (Mrs. Carfixer) Against Leukemia

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/fo...54&postcount=1

For you guys that don't know about it yet. Most of us are using his alignment specs.

His wife is having a problem with her cancer again. You might want to send a prayer or two.

"A some may know, my wife Paula was diagnosed with Leukemia back in June 2006. She went through over 2 1/2 grueling years of treatments and was declared cancer free in the beginning of 2009.

Toward the end of February this year, Paula went for a check up and we received the bad news that her blood counts were off and the doctor ordered a bone marrow biopsy. The results were bad, the leukemia is back. On March 1, she was admitted to the hospital for treatment. After the first round of chemotherapy, she had no improvement. She actually went downhill. They ordered a second round of chemotherapy. She's been in the hospital now for over 5 weeks and she is still no better than when she started. We are at the limit of what the doctors can do for us in Fort Myers. It was recommended to us that we seek alternate medicines for her.

Tomorrow morning, we are flying her and I by private jet to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas. This is the our last resort and we hope and pray they can help her. It's been a long road and we are not ready to give up yet.

I'll keep you updated as we go. If your on Facebook, you can follow along on the page her brother created for her called:"

Help Support Paula Caissie Babineau Against Leukemia!!!

Bought Her for my 40th B Day in August of 2004 @ Crest Lincoln Mercury
    Assembled 12/17/2003
    #1183 of a build of 3214
    and is #379 of 1237

Link to Mod's and car:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...o=view&id=8832

Link to Pictures of the Kids/Animals, Cars I have built or a hand in building as well as cars and trucks I have owned.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...php?albumid=16

Oh no. Claude is my neighbor and great friend- I will see if I can help in anyway!
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

I was waiting for Claude to decide how and when to share this information here. I have been in touch with Claude but he understandably has been busy.

Along with prayers and positive thoughts for Paula, may I suggest that those that are able and willing to do so, consider participating in the National Marrow Donor Program.

http://www.marrow.org/

Thousands of patients with leukemia and other life-threatening diseases need a bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant and depend on the Be The Match RegistryŽ to find a match — someone like you.

We all have the power to help, the power to give hope.

http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Recruit_D...ors/index.html

A match for every patient. Hope for every family.

We have a registry of millions. But we still do not have matched bone marrow donors or umbilical cord blood for all patients, especially those from racially and ethnically diverse communities.

We need more people to join the registry and expectant parents to donate umbilical cord blood. With your help, more people will receive a transplant. And more families will have a future filled with hope.

Please consider joining the National Marrow Donor Program. Kits can be sent to you or you may find a bone marrow drive near you. A couple of swabs of cheek cells is all it takes.

Be The Match RegistryŽ

http://www.marrow.org/JOIN/Join_Now/join_now.html

To find a marrow drive near you, please search by zip code.

http://www.marrow.org/JOIN/Join_in_Person/index.html
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

prayers sent for continued strength and better health.

Ed
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Here's a Facebook page where we can all show support as well. www.Facebook.com/
    Help Support Paula Caissie Babineau Against Leukemia!!!
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

That is truly very hard to go through and I commend her as well as Claude for being strong in goin through it together. Paula was how I first knew about Claude and she was very kind in showing me claudes supercharged marauder. They will be in my prayers.

Claude, I know exactly what you are going thru, I am very sorry to hear that she had to repeat chemo. My wife said i'd have to drag her back kicking, screaming, and crying, before she would ever repeat that horrific treatment. Being the one on the supportive side, it was very very hard, but I was thankful for all the modern day medicine. I hope she (and you) pull out of this and continue with healthy lives. Do not accept the views of only one doctor, it sounds like you are allready on the right track.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Hate to hear it, you and yours will be in my prayers tonight. Years and years ago when I was on active duty I signed up on the bone marrow registry, but I just called to make sure I'm still on it, they are going to call me tomorrow, it's after business hours right now.

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

prayer's sent to a great member and his family.

Blog Entries
    Our prayers are with Claude & Paula and their family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25 View Post
    Our prayers are with Claude & Paula and their family.
    dido..........
    Pro Charger #25
    Sold 1/7/16

Eric and I send our heartfelt wishes for strength and healing to you, Claude and Paula. We will keep you both in our daily prayers, along with so many others who are thinking of you.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

My prayers are with Claude and the family.

Color Matched Surround, Shaved Emblem Grill , w/blacked out center, Decklid Spoiler, Tinted Taillights, Tinted Windows, Aviator TB, Ported Plenum, MM Air Box, MAF, '04 PI Zip Tube, 18" Chrome Bullitts w/ SVT Center Caps, SVT Decklid Emblem, HD Stereo, Pioneer 6x8 3-way speakers, Dyno Tuned by myself @ WyoTech, Custom Dual Exhaust w/4" delete tips, Custom Mercury Rear Emblem, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Baer Brakes, Marauder Gauge cluster.

Our thoughts and prayers to Claude, Paula and their family.
    Widowmaker

I will add Claude and his wife and their families to our prayer list. Very sorry to hear about it.
    White Lightning Kiarauder:
    2011 Kia Forte EX Minisculus Pimpmobilius Extremus
    Built-in Nav, Bluetooth, USB port, aux/ipod jack, ]2 power ports and Sunroof! six speed auto trans w/ Sportmatic, dead pedal, rear-view camera. Voice cmd for radio, sat, nav, cell phone and MP3.
    Four very muscular, steroid-enhanced, genetically mutated, Mountain Dew injected, wild racing hamsters cavorting under the hood.
    ............................... ...................
    Black Thunder:
    2004 Marauder - Black w/black interior
    Sequence number is 39 of 3213
    Traded in 12/12/10
    --------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    XCalibrator2/Reinhart tune
    Sequence number is 37 of 327
    10/10/2009 ---- Blue Thunder has gone on to a much better place -----
    Martyo's Garage!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information