Thread: Just for our LEO's

Billatpro Guest

Just for our LEO's

It looks legit to me!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question LEO's

Quote Originally Posted by Billatpro
    It looks legit to me!
    That Chief must have some sense of humor...
    I'll keep my Freedom, my Money, my Religion, my Guns & you can keep the " Change ".

It looks legit to me!
    I don't think that could be a genuine picture. I will admit it sure looks good but the public would be in an uproar.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Award !!!!

Give the man a Marauder
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Billatpro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer
    Give the man a Marauder
    Thanks Cruzer, I could use another Marauder! make it BLACK please.

MM4ME Guest
    I have seen that one before, but not with the doughnut part, just the kick your ass part. Neither of which is really on their police cars.

Cute though.

It was authentic. And once the press got ahold of it, the sheriff & chain of command denied knowing who authorized it or who placed the decals on the car. Was a big story not long about it, I can't find the link right now. The credibility of the entire department was tarnished.

Ahh, here's the news link.

http://kget.com/news/local/story.asp...9-9591ada281dc

Again, it is a true story.

MM4ME Guest

I believe that it happened to one or two cars but they were not on all of their cars and they were not on there for very long. From what I hear it was done for some in house photos. Kinda like the LAPD baseball caps that had "To Protect and Serve When We F*** Feel Like It" on them back in the 80's....

Quote Originally Posted by MM4ME

I believe that it happened to one or two cars but they were not on all of their cars and they were not on there for very long.

Of course they didn't stay on for long. The public will not and does not have to put up with that type of attitude from law enforcement agencies. I am willing to bet the sheriff does not win re-election because of this event.

I think the department actually thought they could get by with it though. It's very clear nobody denied the decals weren't suppose to be there, they simply couldn't recall who ordered them or approved the use of them.

The only thing they could have possibly done worse was have the decals read "We Kick Black Ass!". Let there be no mistake, myself having been on the inside looking out for 30 years, ignorant racists are alive and well in law enforcement everywhere. I saw a guy on another auto forum just the other day say he couldn't get a job with the Highway Patrol because of "affirmative action". He couldn't get a job because he is stupid and has the mentality of a 17-year-old kid. If he ever finally gets into law enforcement he will be the ignorant racist I spoke of above.

MM4ME Guest
    >I am willing to bet the sheriff does not win re-election because of this event.

That is a bet I would not take...I am quite sure he will be shown the door very soon. It amazes me the depths that they went to, to try and cover up a small thing like that. We have real big one going on here right now with the undersherriffs son being arrested for rape and getting preferential treatment.

I am looking forward to retiring this year and getting away from all of it.

Billatpro Guest
    I actually posted this to be funny, I screamed when I saw it and I viewed it as a harmless prank, I never intended for it to be a slam or a diss of our LEO friends here and know that such things would never be taken seriously. Or so I thought!

Please except my apology's if this has offended anyone here, as I said I saw it as good clean fun and a way to rib the Sheriff, Mac and other LEO's here, I never dreamed this really happened!

I'll go stand in the corner, I'll be the one rolling on the floor LMAO.(at the idea,not the reality)

Please except my apology's if this has offended anyone here, as I said I saw it as good clean fun and a way to rib the Sheriff, Mac and other LEO's here, I never dreamed this really happened!
    Didn't offend me at all. There are stupid cops everywhere. Thank God, they are NOT the majority.

I am sorry I had to report the story was a true account.

Quote Originally Posted by MM4ME
    We have real big one going on here right now with the undersherriffs son being arrested for rape and getting preferential treatment.

A local event........ a known pothead goes into a bar, gets into a bar room brawl, and is shot in the eye. He eventually loses his eye to the injury.

He was shortly thereafter hired as a deputy sheriff.

When the sheriff came up for re-election, he was booted out of office. The kid with one eye was HIS SON! He threw his career away by taking a chance at giving his one-eyed pothead son a job.

In another Virginia locality a while back, the Sheriff was being investigated for embezzlement. The morning the State Police showed up at his office with a search warrant, the Sheriff blew his brains out all over his desk.

There's horror tales like these from every end of the country.

MM4ME Guest
    Please except my apology's if this has offended anyone here.

Didn't offend me either...and Kern County is in my state!

I'm too close to retirement to be offended now....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information