PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to the club

Dennis Reinhart
05-13-2004, 07:46 AM
I want to take the time to thank this club for its support and sales, my E-Business has grown so fast it very hard to keep up with at times, a lot of you have been here at my shop and see what goes on almost every day, I have pleased a lot of customers and there are a customers I have not.

In the later case, all that can be said is I am very short on the phone, my business has grown over the last three years, I sell thousands of dollars in product each week, I have done this with my self, and two full time mechanics, I answer the phone non stop all day long, I have only one line so if you call and the other line rings in, I ask you to wait I click over and get the other line, that is why I appear distracted I am, you have no idea what its like to run a full time business like this, now the #1 complaint is the way some people intrepid me on the phone and they way I am rushed on the phone there is no one in this club can say I have failed to give a refund if the product was returned, I have sent product out for free, till they were satisfied.

I am right now interviewing phone/sales staff I am asking that you bear with me I am moving into a new modern building with showroom and lounge, I apologize to those members who have had orders delayed in the past weeks, in most cases I have given discounts for this.

I have sold chips for years for my friend he wrote those programs, if a mistake was made the chip had to be sent back for a correction, I had to wait for a corrected file just Like Diablo or Superchips or Jet or Hypertec, those companies would charge returned shipping, you may have had to wait weeks on them also for a return chip. I never have never charged return shipping. Now with the new SCT software I can send chips out the same day, SCT is sending there software experts here to help me with this new software. when we switched to the new SCT software there were some issues with the files all of that has been corected. I have refined all the chip programs and they are better than ever.

I am hiring phone staff right now I am moving into a new building with dyno. I am looking forward to improving all aspects of my buisness and customer service, and I have more improvements for the Marauder, in the works.

Dennis A Reinhart

MN6
05-13-2004, 08:07 AM
Dennis, I could not be happier with the Stage 1 & 2 mods and all your efforts made to provide us (the MM Owners) with options for improving out cars. It's been a great ride so far and can't wait to see the new shop if I make it down to SC in the fall. I also cannot wait to see what other tricks you have in the wings.

Thanks for all you have done.

If I can sell the Trailer, there will be an S/C in my future!!!

Ross
05-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Way to do, Dennis! Glad to see your business doing so well. It's nice to see the good guys win one! :up:

MM03MOK
05-13-2004, 08:13 AM
Congratulations on the expansion of your business! You are a true asset to our Club and Marauder owners!! Having support staff will give you the time to do what you do best!!! What a luxury, eh?

The Blackbird is ready for her next set of upgrades and we'll be calling shortly!
:bounce:

Haggis
05-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Thank you Dennis for making a Great Car even Better!! :up:

Agent M79
05-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Heh... I learned right after my first call to Dennis... Here is my order of events:

Call.
Ask for Dennis (it's always him that answers...)
Tell him who I am.
Tell him what car I am calling about.
Tell him what mods I've already purchase from him and others.
Ask my question.
Get answer.
Done.

When I do this, I get what I need. No problem for me.

BruteForce
05-13-2004, 09:04 AM
:up: Congrats on the new facility! :D

Marauderman
05-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Heh... I learned right after my first call to Dennis... Here is my order of events:

Call.
Ask for Dennis (it's always him that answers...)
Tell him who I am.
Tell him what car I am calling about.
Tell him what mods I've already purchase from him and others.
Ask my question.
Get answer.
Done.

When I do this, I get what I need. No problem for me.
Hey Dennis -
Sounds like a great Sales Pitch you should consider to go along with his new sales/phone staff for an adverstising statement;

...."When you Call Dennis Rehinhart Automotive.....please tell us..( Dave's above statement list)"... sounds cool to me..and direct to the point...

and don't forget to post pics of your new facility -in and out--us return customers want to see and know all about it too.......Tom

Fourth Horseman
05-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Excellent news about your business expanding, Dennis! Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with the stage 1 gear you've sold me. And when the shipping company lost some parts you were _very_ quick in getting replacements out to me. I'm totally satisfied and will definately be back when it's time for more upgrades!

:up:

2003 MIB
05-13-2004, 11:58 AM
I'm happy for you, Dennis!!!
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Hire somebody that can update the website too- You've got so many goodies now it's getting hard to keep track of them all via the mm.net threads...
Thanks for all you've done!
-Dan

drobin
05-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks Dennis for the update, I'm glad your sticking with us !!!!!!!!

Donald
"drobin"

BUCKWHEAT
05-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey Dennis -
Sounds like a great Sales Pitch you should consider to go along with his new sales/phone staff for an adverstising statement;

...."When you Call Dennis Rehinhart Automotive.....please tell us..( Dave's above statement list)"... sounds cool to me..and direct to the point...

and don't forget to post pics of your new facility -in and out--us return customers want to see and know all about it too.......Tom

Another thought to add to Marauderman's....get a computer system by the phone so you can pull up your customer's history instantly. That will cut out the repeat of the order address, etc. as well as let you know which car and what the customer has already bought. You can also suggest the customer buy the obvious (to you) next thing the customer needs but doesn't yet know. Whenever I order from you I am ready to spend on something else but too stooopid to know what it is! Keep up the good work, Dennis.

Constable
05-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Dennis - You've been so helpful to all of us and we all appreciate your hard work. We know you have a lot going on right now. For what it's worth, if there's anything we can do for YOU... let us know. Thanks again.

gonzo50
05-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Thank you Dennis for making a Great Car even Better!! :up:
I truly agree with you on that. :up:
One day I'm going to make that trip to OrangePark FL. to pay Dennis a visit so he can "Hook" me up with his goodies. :bounce:

sailsmen
05-13-2004, 05:57 PM
I am a very satisfied cutomer and I have had 2 visits to Dennis' shop for work on my MM.

See the thread on my last visit;
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8522

Petrograde
05-13-2004, 06:14 PM
I've done business with you times,.. been satified each time :up: thanks!

MarauderMark
05-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Ever since i purchased my car reinhart parts and labor only touch this car.whats that saying? if your going to buy something then buy the best !to me reinhart is just that for my car. :up: Dennis is a funny and very intelligent person in person and my car was taken care of like it was gold..So to dennis good luck with the new shop and please keep me updated on the new mods for our cars ..THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Merc-O-matic
05-13-2004, 06:24 PM
We are with you all the way!

Gotta Love it! :pimp:

jgc61sr2002
05-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Dennis - Congrats and good luck with the expansion of your business. :up:

pacammer
05-17-2004, 12:07 PM
I have extensively modified my MM. All mods are from Dennis. They are well thoughtout and priced reasonably. His real assest is his follow on support. It is his service that keeps me comming back. Anyone can sell you product, the exceptional stand behind their product. Great job Dennis.

Cobra25
05-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Good luck with your new shop, glad too hear your doing well.