PDA

View Full Version : Got a 300A? Help your buddy Logan...

Logan
05-14-2004, 05:43 AM
...Being the cheap arse I am, I'm forgoing getting a set of custom wheels for now...Mostly cuz I can't make up my damned mind which wheels to go with...and my rear tires are completely bald and I'll be damned if I'm buying anymore BFG's for my beast... :)

So, I'm sending my rear rims off to Lidio to get widened early next week. I need one of you 300a owners to lend me your full-size spare for a couple weeks so I can bolt up my spare and your spare in place of my rims while they're out getting widened for the new Nitto DR's I've got... :)

I'd prefer to collect it this weekend if possible. An assortment of free Mercurymarauder.net goodies to the donor! :banana:

jfclancy
05-14-2004, 05:48 AM
:beer: :beer:
...Being the cheap arse I am, I'm forgoing getting a set of custom wheels for now...Mostly cuz I can't make up my damned mind which wheels to go with...and my rear tires are completely bald and I'll be damned if I'm buying anymore BFG's for my beast... :)

So, I'm sending my rear rims off to Lidio to get widened early next week. I need one of you 300a owners to lend me your full-size spare for a couple weeks so I can bolt up my spare and your spare in place of my rims while they're out getting widened for the new Nitto DR's I've got... :)

I'd prefer to collect it this weekend if possible. An assortment of free Mercurymarauder.net goodies to the donor! :banana:

DONE !! if you made last night meeting you could have had it then
Joe Clancy :beer: :beer:

Logan
05-14-2004, 06:07 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! 10 points to Joe! :up:

woaface
05-14-2004, 06:10 AM
We have a points system?! How demoted am I Logan!?:cool:

Logan
05-14-2004, 06:17 AM
Don't make me use my button. :pimp:

MYSTA KANG
05-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Dang it logan! I was really looking forward to seeing the custom rims. Guess I will have to wait on another member of the site to go custom. :fire:

Logan
05-14-2004, 07:12 AM
The 20k+ in my car isn't custom enough? Yeesh.... :D

jfclancy
05-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! 10 points to Joe! :up:

well now 10 Pints of Sweet Guiness mmm ooops wait a minute POINTS !!!

nevermind

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:

Logan
05-14-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the tire loan Joe, it's greatly appreciated!! I'll see what the 'ol Marauder.net candy store has in stock for you...

2003 MIB
05-14-2004, 10:15 AM
I'll see what the 'ol Marauder.net candy store has in stock for you...

Hmmm, I'm guessing a gas bib. I don't want to squeeze Joe out of the process, Boss but my 300A is parked at the JE Body Shop- I could just take the tire out when I pick it up this afternoon or you can get it yourself when you pick up your car.

Logan
05-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Eh? My car isn't at JE, Just the badgeless grill is, getting painted to match my car. I still have my matched grill w/logo on the car....

Regardless, I already popped down to grand prairie and stole Joe's spare! :) Thanks for the offer though buddy! I just figured where ever you'd be would be too far away for my taste!!

2003 MIB
05-14-2004, 12:32 PM
Eh? My car isn't at JE, Just the badgeless grill is, getting painted to match my car. I still have my matched grill w/logo on the car....

Regardless, I already popped down to grand prairie and stole Joe's spare! :) Thanks for the offer though buddy! I just figured where ever you'd be would be too far away for my taste!!

It's all good- I'm just glad you won't be Marauder-less while your wheels are out. Keep your foot out of it- Big Joe might not like the results of a couple of weeks of supercharged torque on his virgin spare... :lol:

darebren
05-14-2004, 12:33 PM
i ran out of money for new whels myself, but i think someone here went with the pentacle i posted about a month or two ago. i just hate the weld lines of the widened wheels , but to save a buck i might have ta do it too..

Logan
05-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I've been eyeing those pentacle rims alot... I like 'em. Unfortunately, with marauderville coming up, I need the money to help pay for marauderville, new spanky wheels will have to wait till the fall...

martyo
05-14-2004, 01:06 PM
The 20k+ in my car isn't custom enough? Yeesh.... :D

You think that's a lot? How much do you think it has cost me to get the mini-tubs installed??

TAF
05-14-2004, 01:12 PM
You think that's a lot? How much do you think it has cost me to get the mini-tubs installed??
Well...remember Marty...we got that "2 for 1" deal....OOOPPPSS...did I just say that?:nono: :depress:

woaface
05-14-2004, 01:39 PM
And a mini-tub is?

How about a wet-bar in the trunk...that'd be cool.:pimp: