PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else going to Budd's Creek tonight?

Stephen Soulsby
05-14-2004, 10:49 AM
I'll be there for Midnight Madness and my wilfe will probably race her Lincoln LS.

djcwardog
05-14-2004, 11:40 AM
I'll be there for Midnight Madness and my wilfe will probably race her Lincoln LS.

What a flashback! I grew up in Northern Va in the '60's and I still remember the radio ads on WPGC (the coolest rock station back then..) They were always running ads like "Tonight! Tonight only at the Budds Creek... " Then they had all the great peel out sounds dubbed over the announcer.

Enjoy!

Haggis
05-16-2004, 01:39 PM

DOH!!

That was last night?? Forgot all about it, had to change brake pads and hub in our '95 Explorer and was tired when we got home. Didn't mean to leave you hangin there all by yourself, hope you had a good time and how did your wife do?

Stephen Soulsby
05-16-2004, 07:03 PM
DOH!!

That was last night?? Forgot all about it, had to change brake pads and hub in our '95 Explorer and was tired when we got home. Didn't mean to leave you hangin there all by yourself, hope you had a good time and how did your wife do?

Don't worry about it. I wasn't expecting anybody. My wife decided not to race, so she just watched my embarrasing runs. Best was 15.627@92.66 and worst was 16.351@91.25.