PDA

View Full Version : CARLISLE 2016 ~ The Central Hotel Reservations

Ms. Denmark
01-17-2016, 08:47 AM
Mark your calendars for CARLISLE ALL FORD NATIONALS
June 3-5, 2016 in Carlisle, PA

Hotel rooms are available for our group, Marauders at Carlisle, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night

at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg.

Make your plans to be on Marauder Mountain with the rest of the gang!

For Hotel Reservations:
1. Go on-line to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click onto the reservations tab at the top of the home page.

2. Select the date/dates you would like to stay (Thurs, Fri, Sat night) and then enter our group code into the Group Code box: 026096 and select Check Rates.

3. The website will return all rooms available at our Marauders at Carlisle special rate of $111.95 /double occupancy.
*Rate includes a full hot breakfast on premises at Reilly's Pub.*

**There are a limited number of rooms available so first come, first served. Please contact me for any questions or difficulties getting the room you want. I'll be happy to help! ~ Ms. D

Carlisle Events Registration info is in this Thread >>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...d.php?t=100149 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100149)
Direct Link to the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals >>>>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=24 (http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24)

Hotel Reservation Dinner

jsignorelli & Joanne Yes

MarauderJim Yes
Jimbok1951 & Johnny Yes
BUCKWHEAT & Son Yes
Mr. Man & Ms. D Yes
F1ercek & Dad Yes
PRCARGUY Yes
Homeskillet43
Odinson & Gang
Merc & Pam
Freddie H & Kelly

jsignorelli
01-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Just let us know so I can book our room. As usual, Joanne & I will be there on Thursday afternoon.

Ms. Denmark
01-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Will do, Jim. Looking forward to seeing you and Joanne for dinner Thursday night. :beer: (along with anyone else who'll be in town and would like to join the group for dinner.)

MarauderJim
01-17-2016, 02:07 PM
I'm booked Thursday-Sunday. Is breakfast still included in our rate?
See you there!

:banana2:

Ms. Denmark
01-17-2016, 02:41 PM
I'll make sure it is! Can't wait to see you, Jim.

Ms. Denmark
01-25-2016, 05:26 PM
Bumping....

OK the correct rate and room selections are ready to go. Right now the drop-down menu shows a $9.95 pp charge for the Full Hot Breakfast but do not select that option because a full hot breakfast is included in your room rate.

Once you reserve your room could you:
1. Post up the dates you'll be staying.
2. If you'd be interested in a group reservation for dinner.

We usually go to the Texas Road House in Harrisburg on Thursday night and maybe the Lancaster Brewing Company on Friday night. There's also been a group dinner on Saturday night as well. Hope you will join us!

jsignorelli
01-25-2016, 10:42 PM
I booked the room last week. The reservation clerk was fully aware of our special rate and the free breakfast. The website may not know us but the staff does. Joanne and I are all set.

MarauderJim
01-27-2016, 12:07 PM
I am planning on joining the group for dinners on Thursday and Friday.
Saturday is up in the air. Thanks for the clarification on the breakfast/website discrepancy.
We dodged the bullet in Western Mass and had no snow from the blizzard of 2016!
I look forward to seeing both you and Eric as well as the rest of the group.

Ms. Denmark
02-28-2016, 08:19 AM
:snare:

Hotel rooms are available for our group, Marauders at Carlisle, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night

It's one big Marauder Family Reunion. Make your plans to be on Marauder Mountain with the rest of the gang! That means YOU! ;)

See Post # 1 for all the details. PM or call me for any questions.

BUCKWHEAT
03-07-2016, 06:55 PM
See you there. My son & I have reservations for Friday and Saturday nights under the MM group deal. Please keep us informed on the dinner plans.

Ms. Denmark
03-08-2016, 03:23 AM
See you there. My son & I have reservations for Friday and Saturday nights under the MM group deal. Please keep us informed on the dinner plans.
That's great! We'll keep you informed about dinner plans for sure. Look forward to seeing you guys in June!

F1erceK
03-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Ditto above, will be booking this week keep us posted. Bringing my dad.

Ms. Denmark
03-09-2016, 03:19 AM
Ditto above, will be booking this week keep us posted. Bringing my dad. Glad to hear! Putting you two on the list right now. See you guys in June!

PS Are you also interested in dinner with the group?

F1erceK
03-09-2016, 05:33 AM
Glad to hear! Putting you two on the list right now. See you guys in June!

PS Are you also interested in dinner with the group?

Yes!

:beer::beer::beer:

PRCARGUY
03-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Should be getting there on thursday, just not sure as to what time yet?

Homeskillet43
03-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Booked my room for Carisle, can't wait to see Marauders on the hill. I will be leaving early Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jsignorelli
03-10-2016, 06:47 AM
Joanne and I will be leaving northern NJ at 3:30 on Thursday, just as she gets out of school. The drive to the Texas Road House is 3 hours.
I figure with normal speeding, I should be in the lobby of the restaurant by 6:30, if not before.

Ms. Denmark
03-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes!

:beer::beer::beer: OK great! You're on the list.

Ms. Denmark
03-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Should be getting there on thursday, just not sure as to what time yet? Hey John! Long time no see! Just let us know your ETA and we'll save you a seat at Texas Road House. ;)

Ms. Denmark
03-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Booked my room for Carisle, can't wait to see Marauders on the hill. I will be leaving early Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk It will be so nice to see you again! Which day are you arriving and is Dad coming, too? Joining us for dinner?

Ms. Denmark
03-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Joanne and I will be leaving northern NJ at 3:30 on Thursday, just as she gets out of school. The drive to the Texas Road House is 3 hours.
I figure with normal speeding, I should be in the lobby of the restaurant by 6:30, if not before. Sounds good Jim. Maybe we'll get the group reservation for around 7:30 Thursday night so hopefuly most folks arriving that day can join us if they'd like.

PRCARGUY
03-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Hey John! Long time no see! Just let us know your ETA and we'll save you a seat at Texas Road House. ;)
Yeah, it's been a while. Looking forward to seeing the gang again.

Odinson
03-18-2016, 01:55 PM
I plan to attend but will not be there with not with the Marauder. Don't worry she's fine, and will likely be back next year. I've registered the more or less new 2014 4x4 e350.

The vans deserve to go out with a bang. 30+ years.

Do you mind if I stay at the central with the marauder folks?

Mr. Man
03-18-2016, 03:00 PM
I plan to attend but will not be there with not with the Marauder. Don't worry she's fine, and will likely be back next year. I've registered the more or less new 2014 4x4 e350.

Do you mind if I stay at the central with the marauder folks?Not at all Matt the more the merrier. I know a few guys are going to want to bring candy and go cruising around Harrisburg now. LOL ;)

Ms. Denmark
03-18-2016, 04:24 PM

Do you mind if I stay at the central with the marauder folks? Of course we want to see you and the Odinson posse at the hotel again this year, Matt. See you all soon!

Ms. Denmark
03-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Bumping....
:poke:
Hotel rooms are available for our group, Marauders at Carlisle, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.

It's always a great time to hang with other Marauder owners and enthusiasts from all over the country. Make your plans to be on Marauder Mountain with the rest of the gang! What are you waiting for? Just do it!

Odinson
03-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Not at all Matt the more the merrier. I know a few guys are going to want to bring candy and go cruising around Harrisburg now. LOL ;)

It's a passenger van (it has windows)

..but it is full of puppies! :banana:

F1erceK
03-22-2016, 08:39 AM
First timer here, do I need to register for my car to participate?

Bluerauder
03-22-2016, 09:22 AM
First timer here, do I need to register for my car to participate?

Yes, you need to register with Carlisle Events in order to drive your car into the Showfield & Fairgrounds to park with the rest of the Marauders up on the Hill. Otherwise, you will have to pay to park outside the Fairgrounds and then also pay the daily admission fee (or get a multi-day pass) to get in the gate.

There is a separate thread on Showfield Registration. This one is for the Hotel.

Carlisle Events Registration info is in this Thread >>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100149

Direct Link to the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals >>>>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Ms. Denmark
03-22-2016, 02:02 PM
^^^OK Charlie, my heart almost stopped when I saw you had posted in the hotel thread.......but my hopes are now dashed. :bigcry:Just come and stay with us for ONCE!! Please? :D

lji372
03-22-2016, 07:50 PM
It's a passenger van (it has windows)

..but it is full of puppies! :banana:

Limo tint Windows. Vinyl decal that reads "Free WiFi", that's what works these days. :2thumbs:

good luck sir :bows:

Mr. Man
03-23-2016, 10:14 AM
The voice of experience^^^^:D:P

merc
03-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Let the fun begin. :violin::party::hug2:

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2016, 01:10 PM
Wait Mark, does that mean you are coming? You better be bringing Pam, too! BTW are you guys doing the Parade again this year? I just might consider it.....

merc
03-24-2016, 01:33 PM
Wait Mark, does that mean you are coming? You better be bringing Pam, too! BTW are you guys doing the Parade again this year? I just might consider it.....

We are already signed up for the parade. You should consider doing it this year. :banana2:

03mmmonroe
03-24-2016, 01:53 PM
We are already signed up for the parade. You should consider doing it this year. :banana2:

What is the Parade? did not see that. I will be at the event this year.

Russ

FreddieH
03-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Booked at Hotel and Carlisle

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2016, 03:06 PM

Russ Hey Russ, that's great! You can register on the Carlisle All Fords site for the parade that takes place I think on Saturday eve. It takes you all through downtown Carlisle and could be alot a fun.

BTW Mr. Man says to bring the EATC washers. My car needs fixing.:cool: Look forward to seeing you in June!

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Booked at Hotel and Carlisle

Fantastic, Freddie! See you and Kelly on the Mountain! :cool:

merc
03-24-2016, 06:58 PM

Russ

You can sign up for the parade at the barn durning the show event, Friday and Saturday.

Bluerauder
03-25-2016, 04:26 AM
You can sign up for the parade at the barn durning the show event, Friday and Saturday.

You can do this when you check in at the Registration Barn to Check-In, pick up your goodie bag, dash plaque, and Event Directory. Just ask one of the Event Staff people.

jsignorelli
03-25-2016, 04:36 AM
I have never done the parade, in all the years I have been going to Carlisle. I think this is the year to change that.
I'll sign up when I get my "goodie bag"

Bluerauder
03-25-2016, 05:07 AM
I have never done the parade, in all the years I have been going to Carlisle. I think this is the year to change that.
I'll sign up when I get my "goodie bag"

As I recall, there are a limited number of slots for the Carlisle Parade. I believe that it is limited to 400 or so cars participating. So you should check in with Guest Services at the Registration Barn as soon as possible after arriving at the Showfield. Last year there was a $25 fee to participate which gets you Parade Credentials to put your car in the line up, a parade goody bag, commemorative T-Shirt, and a Dash Plaque.

Haggis
03-25-2016, 06:17 AM
Limo tint Windows. Vinyl decal that reads "Free WiFi", that's what works these days. :2thumbs:

good luck sir :bows:

You sound like Joel now.

Ms. Denmark
03-28-2016, 02:42 AM
:chat: Heads Up, time to get crackin'!

Hotel rooms are available for our group, Marauders at Carlisle, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.

You need to do two things:
1. Register your car for the show field and specify mercurymarauder.net as your club.
2. Get your hotel room.

Ms. Denmark
04-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Snap to it!

Make your plans to be on Marauder Mountain with the rest of the gang!

For Hotel Reservations:
1. Go on-line to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click onto the reservations tab at the top of the home page.

2. Select the date/dates you would like to stay (Thurs, Fri, Sat night) and then enter our group code into the Group Code box: 026096 and select Check Rates.

3. The website will return all rooms available at our Marauders at Carlisle special rate of $111.95 /double occupancy.
*Rate includes a full hot breakfast on premises at Reilly's Pub.*

For information and to register your car for the car show:

Carlisle Events Registration info is in this Thread >>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...d.php?t=100149 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100149)
Direct Link to the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals >>>>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=24 (http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24)

Ms. Denmark
04-10-2016, 06:24 AM
Bumping......June is coming up fast!

Ms. Denmark
04-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Just a reminder
May 6th at midnight is the cut off time for reserving your hotel room for Carlisle at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg.
See Post 1 for all the details.

BTW going to be on West Coast time from Wed until May 9 ..... out of touch except by phone. See you all in Carlisle!

Odinson
04-18-2016, 10:55 AM
Just signed up for the hotel. See you folks there.

Bluerauder
04-19-2016, 03:49 AM
BTW going to be on West Coast time from Wed until May 9 ..... out of touch except by phone. See you all in Carlisle!

Vacation, Business or Pleasure ??

Ms. Denmark
04-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Vacation, Business or Pleasure ??
Shell Beach = Vacay all the way! Plus the pleasure of hanging with my family. :cool:

Bigdogjim
04-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Shell Beach = Vacay all the way! Plus the pleasure of hanging with my family. :cool:

You enjoy. Be safe.

Mr. Man
04-26-2016, 09:55 AM
:bump:............

Mr. Man
04-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Just a reminder
May 6th at midnight is the cut off time for reserving your hotel room for Carlisle at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg.

NavySeabee
04-29-2016, 04:44 AM
SEE YOU THERE!!

YIMMA
04-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Joan and I just made the reservations for Friday and Saturday nights. See everyone there!

Mr. Man
05-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Just a reminder:

Ms. Denmark
05-05-2016, 06:38 PM
There's still time, but hurry...just about 24 hours to go! Even if you're still on the fence about being able to join all the rest of us at Carlisle this year, go ahead and reserve your room at our group rate while you still can. You can always cancel if things don't work out...but we hope you don't have to! Looking forward to seeing YOU on Marauder Mountain!!!

Tomorrow, May 6th at midnight is the cut off time for reserving your hotel room for Carlisle at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg.
See Post 1 for all the details!

Ken
05-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Anyone needing a room for Saturday night June 4th, let me know soon, as I have to head home Saturday night to catch a flight early Sunday morning.

Bluerauder
05-26-2016, 05:43 AM
Only 7 more days until Check-In at the Best Western Central for the early arrivers on Thursday. Is anyone getting excited yet ?? Looking forward to next week at Carlisle and seeing the gang on the Mountain.

merc
05-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Only 7 more days until Check-In at the Best Western Central for the early arrivers on Thursday. Is anyone getting excited yet ?? Looking forward to next week at Carlisle and seeing the gang on the Mountain.

Bring your rain gear.

Bluerauder
05-26-2016, 10:03 AM
Bring your rain gear.

Friday says 60% chance of Showers. Saturday forecast is 78*F and Partly Cloudy. Still a little far out for an accurate forecast. Hope I don't have to make the trip in the rain.

Ms. Denmark
05-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Only 7 more days until Check-In at the Best Western Central for the early arrivers on Thursday. Is anyone getting excited yet ?? Looking forward to next week at Carlisle and seeing the gang on the Mountain. Yes! Me and The Mr. are! :cool:

Bring your rain gear.
Well Mark, you know it wouldn't be Carlisle without some weather. :mad2::P

jsignorelli
05-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Not like to first time it rained on our parade. I remember the mud pits about six years ago.
My '93 was up to the rims in mud. We left the '70 Boss at the hotel

Joe Walsh
05-26-2016, 07:06 PM
Bring your rain gear.

Friday says 60% chance of Showers. Saturday forecast is 78*F and Partly Cloudy. Still a little far out for an accurate forecast. Hope I don't have to make the trip in the rain.

Well Mark, you know it wouldn't be Carlisle without some weather. :mad2::P

Not like to first time it rained on our parade. I remember the mud pits about six years ago.
My '93 was up to the rims in mud. We left the '70 Boss at the hotel

FORD Carlisle ALWAYS has at least 1 day of rainy weather.

Mr. Man
05-26-2016, 07:39 PM
FORD Carlisle ALWAYS has at least 1 day of rainy weather.
You going to make it this year Joe Walsh?

Joe Walsh
05-27-2016, 05:09 AM
You going to make it this year Joe Walsh?

Highly doubtful.....if I can get over to Carlisle, it will only be for 1/2 day....:(

jsignorelli
05-27-2016, 05:52 AM
A half day in heaven, with friends, is still better than 364 1/2 days in hell with the devil.