PDA

View Full Version : SunShine State Marauders Picnic-May.16,2004

Cobra25
05-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Just would like remind you all we have the Picnic this Sunday May.16,2004 at Markham Park, Start's at 11 am on. Come earlyer if you like. West of 1-75 Just off State Rd.84. Enter at the Corner of Weston Rd. and State Rd. 84. We will be by the Kids swings area. When you enter the park make your first right turn ,its on the left side. Can't miss it ,just look for all the Marauders!

SouLRioT
05-16-2004, 01:20 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=506/903tn_Group_v.jpg It was a great time Firedab did a great job organizing everything. More photos in the gallery.

RoyLPita
05-16-2004, 01:49 PM
I had a very nice time. It was really worth the trip.

TAF
05-16-2004, 04:34 PM
GREAT pics, y'all...looks like you had a nice turn-out! :up:

I like the MARAUDER under the hood...whose was that? And, tmac's was lookin good, as well :bows:

Cobra25
05-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Had a great time, Dave and his wife did a outstanding job, good food, good people ,what more can one ask? Thank You !

DEW34
05-16-2004, 04:53 PM
i cant speak for any one else but my family and i had a good time :up: and Tod a few of us were kicking around the idea of a meet with the southern marauders and the sunshine marauders maybe a halfway point some where whatcha think?

SouLRioT
05-16-2004, 05:01 PM
GREAT pics, y'all...looks like you had a nice turn-out! :up:

I like the MARAUDER under the hood...whose was that? And, tmac's was lookin good, as well :bows:

There were more people than I expected, but Firedab had plenty of food for everyone. Bootlegger is the proud owner of that great car. Also, I'm up for joint meet.

Cobra25
05-16-2004, 05:17 PM
i cant speak for any one else but my family and i had a good time :up: and Tod a few of us were kicking around the idea of a meet with the southern marauders and the sunshine marauders maybe a halfway point some where whatcha think? Just to let you all know I spoke too MarauderChick from the Southern Marauders about maybe having a meet one day in the future,this was last month. She said she liked the idea and would throw out the idea too her group at their next meet . I'll send her a PM and let her know we are interested if enought of you would like to do something like that. Maybe around Dennis Reinharts place .

Smokie
05-16-2004, 05:40 PM
What a great get together !!! First, thank you Dave and your lovely bride for all your hard work !!! The get together was great, got together with old friends, made new friends and have some faces now to go with screen names.

My wife and I had a great time and really enjoyed hanging out with our new friends and their cool unique cars, no two exactly alike. I posted a few pictures in the gallery. Again thanks to all that were there.:beer:

Bootlegger
05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
We had a GREAT time, Thanks for all your hard work Dave, the rain didn't spoil anything for us...Let me know about a joint meet with the others...

TAF
05-16-2004, 06:23 PM
Tod a few of us were kicking around the idea of a meet with the southern marauders and the sunshine marauders maybe a halfway point some where whatcha think?
You're on, that's a fantastic idea! Let's make sure we make it happen this summer. I'll bring it up next Saturday.

carfixer
05-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks again to Dave and everyone else who was involved in setting this up. We had a great time. We have a really great group and look forward to more events, like maybe a day at the track... :burnout:.

Firedab
05-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Just wanted to say Thank You to each and everyone of you. I appreciate all you say, but I want to make sure you all know this would not of happened without you! The turnout was excellent, with a total of 14 Marauders! The rain did end it short, but overall we had a great time and look forward to more meets! Thanks again for making it happen.

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=500/1105100_0314-4x10-edit-med.jpg

Marauderman
05-17-2004, 06:44 PM
You're on, that's a fantastic idea! Let's make sure we make it happen this summer. I'll bring it up next Saturday.
I kinda like Brunswick, GA---whata think Todd----BUt then again--Dennis 's place is just an hour and half away from there--that could be a good place for sure..oh yeah!!