PDA

View Full Version : Almost There

Dan
05-14-2004, 04:34 PM
I just put together a real estate deal that should net me the coin I need to get the Trilogy S/C. Top that with my wifes willingness to visit Detroit and you have the makings of one happy Marauderer!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

The next 96 hours are telling. After that I should be in much better shape and a lot more confident about the solidity of the deal

If the deal works out I will be calling Jerry on July 2. :)

Woo Hoo. I am all aflutter.

Best,

Dan

woaface
05-14-2004, 04:38 PM
I've considered Real Estate as a career before...the market is pretty competitive around here...always growing.

I think it'd be fun...but I've thought about doing just about everything within' reach:up:

Dan
05-14-2004, 04:50 PM
I am not an agent. I am an investor. Now THAT is competitive.

But I am MORE competitive and most investors that I compete with are lazy. :) It turns out to be the winning edge.

Being an investor is hard work. It takes a lot of time, knowledge and contacts along with a really refined mannerism with people. I like it, though. And I would be willing to help you if you were really serious about it.

Best,

Dan

Jerry Barnes
05-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Dan,

I hope everything works out O.K. for your realestate deal, it would be great to see you in Detroit. If you are planning on coming to Michigan, it would be great if you could come for the Trilogy Open House. You and your wife would have a great time!

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks

Jerry

dwasson
05-14-2004, 09:42 PM
And Dan, Trilogy is just down the street from the best pizzaria in world.

emcars
05-14-2004, 10:00 PM
I am not an agent. I am an investor. Now THAT is competitive.

But I am MORE competitive and most investors that I compete with are lazy. :) It turns out to be the winning edge.

Being an investor is hard work. It takes a lot of time, knowledge and contacts along with a really refined mannerism with people. I like it, though. And I would be willing to help you if you were really serious about it.

Best,

Dan
im interested in getting in real estate as an investor i have been doing research on buying homes and fixong them up then section 8 them or something. any ideas from you though?

Dan
05-16-2004, 04:27 AM
When it comes to finding out about that pizzaria, I will let you know. Odds are you guys will know when I am headed out to Dearborn. :)

As far as the RE inquiries, just PM me. It is easier for me to give you my phone number and talk than to try and put it here. Besides that, I wouldn't want to turn this into a real estate thread. :)

Best,

Dan

Bluerauder
05-16-2004, 05:11 AM
"...snip..." Woo Hoo. I am all aflutter.

Best,

Dan
Good luck on the deal. You should have that "aflutter" problem checked out. :lol:

Dan
05-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah, right. Like I am going to take that advice from a fellow Marauderer (especially a blue MM owner). :)

Petrograde
05-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Good Luck Dan! or.... break a leg? .... :lol:

Have you read Robert Kiyosaki's books? good stuff...

jgc61sr2002
05-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Hope it works out for you. :up: Good luck. :)

Dan
05-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Actually, I already have someone interested who might be willing to buy the contract. How cool is that?

Thanks for the well wishes. This is one cool bunch of cucumbers. :)

Best,

Dan

gpfarrell
05-18-2004, 11:07 AM
A blue MM armed with a Trilogy S/C... now that's something to think about!

And... you can use it as an extra weapon to stay ahead of the lazy competition.

Hmmmm... a supercharged blue Marauder... Arrrgh! Back to work... I ain't gettin' one writing this!

Dan
05-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Hmmm, would this be Trilogy Blue #1?

Heheheheh.

stevengerard
05-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Hmmm, would this be Trilogy Blue #1?

Heheheheh.

I'm getting jealous!

Dan
05-19-2004, 07:07 AM
Hehehe. Don't get jealous. Just go buy a "Blue" and beat me to it. :P

Best,

Dan

Jerry Barnes
05-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Dan,

sorry to say, Nathan Harris from Indiana, was the first Blue Marauder that was Superchagred by us. But, number 2 isn't bad.

Thanks

Dan
05-20-2004, 11:20 AM
That sux. :)

Good for him, though. No matter the number a SC'd Marauder is an SC'd Marauder.

Hey Nathan, guess what? I hate to rain on your parade but in a couple of months you won't be able to call your car the only one in the world like it. :)

Best,

Dan

TOM LEONARD
05-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Hello eveyone,
It's been a while since I've accessed this site. My '03 Trilogy MM has been under cover ( a one of a kind Trilogy Motorsport Marauder nylon car cover that is), since Jerry and Lidio were out here. It has all of 700 miles on it. It will make its first car show appearance on June 20th (Father's Day), 50 miles north of San Francisco, (complete with Trilogy Motorsport banner and photo history of the supercharger installation). It should be an awsome display. I'll definitley post pictures from the show. Then it's off to Infineon for some fun!
I'll keep ya posted!

Dan
05-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Dan wonders how many blue Trilogy Marauders there are actually out there. :o

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Oops,

I forgot that Tom Leonard's car is Blue. Sorry Dan, maybe number #3 isn't bad. Wow, I can't remember how many Blue's there were. That is not something we ask on the customer information sheet.

Thanks

Jerry

Dan
05-26-2004, 11:16 AM
No problem, Jerry. I'll let you make it up to me when I need a set of wheels for around town when I come out for the install.

TSC#1 is the loaner car, right? :D

Best,

Dan

Jerry Barnes
05-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Dan,

You are more then welcome to use Trilogy #1 when you come to town to get your S/C installed. Just finished getting everything re-polished and powder coated. Runs like a ***** ape! Oops, can I say that Logan?

Thanks,

Jerry

stevengerard
05-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Wow, if that's the cae I may be in for a SC faster than I thought. Can I bring it back to South Haven MI while the S/C is being installed?

Dan
05-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey, Back off! I got first dibs. :)

TripleTransAm
05-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Runs like a ***** ape!

I prefer the term sexually molested primate.

stevengerard
05-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey, Back off! I got first dibs. :)

hey Jerry can I come by July 2nd maybe? Just kidding Dan, I would be ecstatic if I put this together fast enough to be right behind you, well maybe not behind you!!

BillyGman
05-30-2004, 04:51 AM
U guys got me on the edge of my seat w/all this talk about getting Supercharged. And my car is already Supercharged!!! You guys are gonna LUV the way your car goes after the installation. keep us posted, uh?

Dan
05-30-2004, 06:47 AM
hey Jerry can I come by July 2nd maybe? Just kidding Dan, I would be ecstatic if I put this together fast enough to be right behind you, well maybe not behind you!!

Right behind me is just fine. either way... in Lidios shop or on the street! :D

BTW-What area are you from? And seriously, how close are you really to getting one? Lin and I are planning a Dearborn vacation when we go out. It would be neat to have some company.

Best,

Dan

Dan
05-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Well, I got to meet with BillyGMan today and, of course, he let me drive his car.

All I can say is what I have said before, "WOW!!"

Billy practically had to hammer on my hands to get me to let him have the car back. I just LOVE driving these SCd Marauders.

I just cannot wait, I can't! I don't know why anyone would do a different upgrade to their car. Well, I do know that price can be an object but still, it just seems so "right.:

Thanks, Billy. I had a lot of fun and I definitely owe you a beer or two for letting me drive the car as much as you did. It is one sweet ride.

Best,

Dan

BillyGman
05-30-2004, 08:26 PM
All I can say is what I have said before, "WOW!!"

Billy practically had to hammer on my hands to get me to let him have the car back. you can say that again!!! I thought I was gonna need a crow bar to pry you outta the car once I did get you to stop the thing!!! What get's me is that he toying w/other drivers on the road, and having more fun w/the car then I often do!!!!!

Thanks, Billy. I had a lot of fun and I definitely owe you a beer or two for letting me drive the car as much as you did. It is one sweet ride. Oh sure Dan. You're just saying that since you know that I don't drink at all anymore. What a generous guy!!!!!

Best,

Dan

Hey Dan, it was good to meet you too guy. I'm glad that you liked my car. next time I'll bring a stop watch!!!:eek:

Dan
05-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Toying? TOYING????

Umm, how do you describe toying? Maybe your definition is different than mine. :)

Ok, so I forgot you don't drink anymore. If I had an SC I would quit, too. :) I make it up to you one way or the other.

Best,

Dan

BillyGman
05-31-2004, 12:09 AM
We cool Dan.

Dan
05-31-2004, 05:41 AM
Yeah, I know. I was teasing back.

I have yet to find a Marauder guy that I don't like. I don't know about the gals yet since I have yet to meet one. :)

Did you like the way I seemed to "lure" folks into wanting to try me? Hee Hee. It's all about keep that car quiet until you need to kick a$$. :)

Best,

Dan

BillyGman
05-31-2004, 01:06 PM
Did you like the way I seemed to "lure" folks into wanting to try me? Hee Hee. It's all about keep that car quiet until you need to kick a$$. :)

Best,

DanSure, but sometimes that works, and sometimes it doesn't. With a big heavy tank of a car like the Marauder is, some guys will not even think to challenge you since many of them don't even know what a Marauder is due to the big lack of advertisement that there's always been for this car. So if your car is really quiet all the time, the only guys who will likely challenge you are often the ones who actually know what a Marauder is, and that it isn't a Crown Vic, nor a Marquis.

There have been times when I've actually provoked someone to challenge me simply because of the way my exhaust sounds(like that Caddy XLR that I wrote about in the storyboard forum, and that Mustang driver yesterday after I left Newington). So sometimes the exhaust note (or lack thereof) can hurt you, and sometimes it can help. It all depends on what other driver you're dealing with.

Besides all of that, contrary to what some people on this board might think about me, racing other people on the street is really secondary for me. It isn't the primary reason why I've S/Ced my car. Yes, it IS one of the reasons, but not the primary one. More often than not, I drive the fastest and the craziest late at night when there's practically nobody else on the road, and there's well lit road with plenty of room in front of me. And I like hearing my car sound like a true hot rod instead of like an old Granny car. And there have been times when deer have actually been prevented from running in front of my car because I had her throttled up atleast a little bit. The headlights aren't enough to always stop them, but the loud noise coming down the road is. And late at night, hitting a deer is one of your greatest concerns here in CT. There's an estimated 55,000 deer in this small state last time I heard. And they mostly come out at night.