PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever race at...

BillyGman
05-18-2004, 03:58 AM
Lebanon Valley race track in NY??? I've never been there, but I've heard it's the closest track for us CT Guys, and as far as traveling distance, it might be the best for NY guys too. Anyone race there? if so, how did you like it?

martyo
05-18-2004, 04:11 AM
Lebanon Valley race track in NY??? I've never been there, but I've heard it's the closest track for us CT Guys, and as far as traveling distance, it might be the best for NY guys too. Anyone race there? if so, how did you like it?

I have never been there Biully, but there is a first time for everything. Let me know if you want to take a run out there.

BillyGman
05-18-2004, 04:42 AM
okay Marty. First I'll have to make sure that it's a 1/4 mile, and NOT an 1/8 mile only, cuz that 1/8 mile stuff doesn't rate IMO. I'm thinking the first week in June, but I'll let you know. If we go, and I don't like it there, then Epping,NH is my next stop. Anything to avoid that crazy traffic like we hit on the way back from the tracks in NJ.

martyo
05-18-2004, 05:50 AM
okay Marty. First I'll have to make sure that it's a 1/4 mile, and NOT an 1/8 mile only, cuz that 1/8 mile stuff doesn't rate IMO. I'm thinking the first week in June, but I'll let you know. If we go, and I don't like it there, then Epping,NH is my next stop. Anything to avoid that crazy traffic like we hit on the way back from the tracks in NJ.

Billy, maybe we could make it in July as June will be tough for me. Also, maybe you would consider coming with me to a Wednesday night test and tune at E-Town when there is much less traffic on the return trip.

ultravorx
05-18-2004, 09:07 AM
Im going up there June 10th. *Edit: I just talked to bill, this event is only for his customers, he wants to limit it to about 100 cars, so all his customers can get some runs in. Sorry for jumping the gun about "inviting" everyone to join in. I should have thought before i typed :lol:*
Frank

BillyGman
05-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Marty, okay, we will see how thing go. I don't plan on waiting until July to get to the track, but the way things have been going for me lately, that might change. So time will tell.

Frank, I'm interested, but who or what is "Driver's Image"???

ultravorx
05-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Marty, okay, we will see how thing go. I don't plan on waiting until July to get to the track, but the way things have been going for me lately, that might change. So time will tell.

Frank, I'm interested, but who or what is "Driver's Image"???
Drivers image is a speed shop in unionville,ct. Very reliable source for parts and information, i've been dealing with him for years. He sponsers these races every year.
Frank

BillyGman
05-18-2004, 11:50 AM
do you know how many racers will be their limit?