PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart's goes the Extra Distance for Customer Satifaction

greyghost
05-18-2004, 08:53 AM
Dennis, I want to thank you for going more than the required distance to insure this customer was happy. When I contacted you and told you I wasn’t happy with the torque converter you installed in my Marauder you asked me what I wanted. I said I want it replaced. You said that you would ship a TC to Team Ford in Marietta, GA and they would install and you would pay for everything. Wow, that’s exactly what happened. I took the car in yesterday morning and picked it up in the afternoon. It drives much better and the new TC softened the normal driving 1-2 shift to an acceptable shift (Level II DR Tranny) that it doesn’t need to have the tune changed.

Thank you DR for your attention to customer satisfaction.

01 Interceptor
05-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Barry, I am glad to hear it.

tmac1337
05-18-2004, 12:38 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what TQ converter did you have originally installed? Was it the Stallion 3000 stall converter? I have one and could not be happier but that does not mean it goes for everyone. What converter did you change to? Just curious.

Dennis Reinhart
05-18-2004, 02:34 PM
He had a Morris 3000 stall and it did not feel like it was enogh for him, so I sent hm a PI 3000. I use now and then Morris Converters and it is a good converter, I used one for years in my Mark 8 till I went to the tripple disk

Marauderman
05-18-2004, 04:58 PM
Well- in my opinion,Dennis is the great satisfier for us Marauder Owners- and having said that and not trying to highjack this thread ,

SO dennis --are you thinking of coming to Alt. this weekend? --cause alot of folks are coming there and it would be great to see ya again and Shelia too--I owe you a beer for one and I need your brain for the other --but seriously--alot of folks are making their way their for the Southern Marauders meet --even me from out of town, can you believe that--( Todd is helping with the gas bill- I couldn't say no-!) for alot of things---I'm hoping Team Ford has some fun for us as well--but I can't get Todd to tell me anything---

Anyway-would love to see you both again--we like you two alot---- Ms.M will be with me so =how about it...we'll be there Friday afternoon-so...
would love to hear from you on this-----------Tom.....

Donny Carlson
05-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Thank you DR for your attention to customer satisfaction.
Wow! Impressive! Dennis really came through for you here!