PDA

View Full Version : Attending 2016 Carlisle All Fords -- Multiple Choice/Answers

Bluerauder
04-25-2016, 05:44 AM
Trying to gauge attendance at the 2016 Carlisle All Fords Event this year. Please check all boxes that apply for number of attendees, arrival day, and hotel choice.

Remember to register for the Gate & Go before 2 May to get your Showfield Stickers in the mail so you can just drive on through the Gate to our spot on the Showfield. We will probably be up on Marauder Mountain / Up on the Hill again this year. Carlisle Registration here >>>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

jsignorelli
04-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Joanne and I will be arriving on Thursday, around 6:00 PM. We can't miss dinner at the Texas Road House with friends.

I will be making the Red Sangria again this year for the Saturday crowd on the "hill"

See you all in a few short weeks....

Mr. Man
04-25-2016, 01:48 PM
We'll be there on Thursday. Texas Roadhouse for din-din. Might bring two Marauders, haven't made up my mind yet.

DWSTANG67
04-25-2016, 02:17 PM
I plan on attending i get back from the mid east around the 2 or 3rd so i jump in the car when i land

Mr. Man
04-25-2016, 03:01 PM
I plan on attending i get back from the mid east around the 2 or 3rd so i jump in the car when i land
Falafels for everybody :banana:

Mr. Man
04-25-2016, 03:02 PM
Is anybody running the show for MM.net?

PRCARGUY
04-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Will be there on thursday. :beer:

Bluerauder
04-28-2016, 01:20 PM
I see that "BlackBeauty bb" plans to attend Carlisle with his Marauder. Wonder if he is driving his MM from San Francisco or having it flown in ?? Hope he swaps out those rear tires before he starts the trip or brings along extra ABS and Brake light bulbs.

Bluerauder
04-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Still several of the regular Carlisle attendees who haven't checked in yet on the Poll.

Attended 3 of the last 3 Carlisle Events (7)

Haggis
Ladyhawke
Odinson
offroadkarter
pacammer
WhatsUpDOHC

Attended 2 of the last 3 Carlisle Events (7)

05crownsport
bosscj72
DEFYANT
Franman
Loco1234
maineiac
vtwoodsman

Mr. Man
04-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Freddie has gotten a room so I'd assume he and Kelli are coming. Ms. Denmark will be there, though not sure as of this point in her car, mine or if we're bringing both. VTwoodsman sold his MM so unless he's down visiting family I doubt he's coming. Odinson has a room and is bringing his crew.

Mebot
04-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Have fun this year! I won't be able to fly back for this but I know it's a great event, great turnout and great atmosphere!

V/r,
Ryan

Bluerauder
05-02-2016, 03:28 AM
:bump: Still lots of regulars at Carlisle who haven't checked in yet. If you are coming to the 2016 Carlisle All Fords Event ... please indicate here in the Poll.

Bluerauder
05-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Here's the Attendance List as of 17 May 2016. Still several Carlisle regulars not checked in on the Poll yet ....

03mmmonroe
71cyclone
Blackened300a
Blown3.8
Bluerauder
BUCKWHEAT
cat in the hat
Comin in Hot
courtmarshall
Davesvt2000
DWSTANG67
fordfrk
FreddieH
FstGeek
Hammerdown
JAYSILVER04
jimbok1951
jonsun1
jsignorelli
Ken
MarauderJim
merc
Mike Brown
Mr. Man
Ms. Denmark
NavySeaBee (Cancelled)
PRCARGUY
Red91LX
RocsMerc
Shermanator
Showroom
SpartaPerformance
SpectraGod
vkirkend
YIMMA

Ms. Denmark
05-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Coming to Carlisle on the Thursday.

Bluerauder
05-05-2016, 06:18 AM
:bump: Any more ???

NavySeabee
05-05-2016, 06:25 AM
Second year in a row I had to cancel and ask for a refund. My boss has scheduled surgery and guess who can't take off of work!! I need a new job! Will try to make it again next year. :(

Mr. Man
05-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Second year in a row I had to cancel and ask for a refund. My boss has scheduled surgery and guess who can't take off of work!! I need a new job! Will try to make it again next year. :(
Come out Friday after work. :)

PRCARGUY
05-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Too bad Pete, it's been a while. Was looking forward to seeing you and Wendy again.

Come out Friday after work. :)
It's an idea!

Bluerauder
05-06-2016, 06:42 AM
My best estimate at this point is that we will have 41 MMs up on Marauder Mountain this year and about 66-70 people. 41 MMs = 17 Black, 13 Silver, 6 DTR, and 5 Blue. Plus a small assortment of other F-L-M rides in other categories/classes. Don't forget to check in on the Poll if you plan on attending.

WhatsUpDOHC
05-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all of the reminders and countdown, Charlie![emoji482] [emoji482]

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can get there this year.

If I do, I'll have to leave by ~2PM.

We'll see.

Mark

Bluerauder
05-08-2016, 05:22 AM
:bump: Less than a month to go now !!

Krytin
05-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Recovery from foot surgery taking longer than I hopped. Won't make it.

Mr. Man
05-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Recovery from foot surgery taking longer than I hopped. Won't make it.
Aw you big baby, bring your crutches, comfy lawn chair, cooler and snacks and sit with Paula and me and the rest of the gang who just sit, relax and yak away the day. Little walking needed.:geezer:

jsignorelli
05-11-2016, 05:06 AM
I have found that one of the best pain killers after surgery is a few glasses of Sangria. By the 3rd glass, you feel no pain. By the 5th glass, you don't feel anything from the waist down...except possible that full bladder. By that time, your too drunk to walk to the Porta-John

cat in the hat
05-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Yes, I'll be there :beer:

Bluerauder
05-13-2016, 05:05 AM
Down to 3 Weeks and Counting !!! :2thumbs:

jsignorelli
05-13-2016, 05:26 AM
I have already begun to detail the car. The Sangria supplies are on hand. I even had magnetic signs made for the doors for the parade downtown.

Ms. Denmark
05-13-2016, 05:52 PM
I have already begun to detail the car. The Sangria supplies are on hand. I even had magnetic signs made for the doors for the parade downtown.
Whoa Jim, must be nice to be organized.

What do the signs say....."Chevys' suck!"?:P

jsignorelli
05-13-2016, 07:38 PM
You'll see the signs and the coffee mug at Carlisle.

I'll tell you that they match the bar signs and clocks I had made.

Jim

Red91LX
05-15-2016, 01:28 AM
Whoa Jim...

What do the signs say....."Chevys' suck!"?:P

Now that's funny!

71cyclone
05-17-2016, 05:17 AM
Big boys ride the Blue oval and little boys wear red BOW ties .

Krytin
05-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Aw you big baby, bring your crutches, comfy lawn chair, cooler and snacks and sit with Paula and me and the rest of the gang who just sit, relax and yak away the day. Little walking needed.:geezer:

Getting the car cleaned-up is the hard part!
Hope you all have a great time!
By the way, the crutches part really .... well it wasn't fun!

Mr. Man
05-24-2016, 11:39 AM
Getting the car cleaned-up is the hard part!
Hope you all have a great time!
By the way, the crutches part really .... well it wasn't fun!Just teasing you Paul.. Hope you can make it next year. First weekend in June!

Krytin
05-25-2016, 10:32 AM
I here you Eric.
I will try again next year and will keep an eye open for any meets for the rest of the year.
Best to you and Paula and give my regards to the rest at Carlisle!

Bluerauder
05-25-2016, 04:29 PM
I guess that's it for the attendance at Carlisle .....

jflave
05-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all of the reminders and countdown, Charlie![emoji482] [emoji482]

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can get there this year.

If I do, I'll have to leave by ~2PM.

We'll see.

MarkCharlie if Mark goes I am going to ride out with him on Saturday.

Ms. Denmark
05-27-2016, 04:44 PM
I here you Eric.
I will try again next year and will keep an eye open for any meets for the rest of the year.
Best to you and Paula and give my regards to the rest at Carlisle!
Was really looking forward to the chance to see you. You'll be missed, Paul! Next year...if not before.;)

Bluerauder
05-28-2016, 05:32 AM
Only 6 more days until the Big Carlisle All Ford Nationals event (Just 5 for the Early Birds). :D

Check the Carlisle Section in the Event Forum for everything you need to know about this annual gathering. Maps, Directories, Pics from past meets, registration info are available in the threads in the Carlisle Forum here >>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108

If you have any questions or if you are a "first timer" just trying to figure this out, let us know and we'll try to help.

PRCARGUY
05-28-2016, 11:09 AM
As a "First Timer", I'm still not sure of what to bring beyond folding chairs and a cooler.

Mr. Man
05-28-2016, 11:36 AM
As a "First Timer", I'm still not sure of what to bring beyond folding chairs and a cooler.

Hey John! You might want to bring:
Car cleaning supplies (the hotel is setting up a car washing station)
FRS radio tuned to channel 5,
GPS if you have one (otherwise just follow the Marauder in front of you)
Ice, drinks,snacks
Canopy tent if you have one,
Shades, hand sanitizer
Hat, sun screen,
Umbrella, flashlight
Blanket to wrap up any car-part purchases
Chair & cooler
Walking shoes and cash.

It will be nice to see you again, finally! :cool:

PRCARGUY
05-28-2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the info Eric. I been meaning to go to carlisle for years but for one reason or another, I couldn't get it together. Looking forward to you and everyone there. :banana:

Ms. Denmark
05-29-2016, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the info Eric. I been meaning to go to carlisle for years but for one reason or another, I couldn't get it together. Looking forward to you and everyone there. :banana:
So great you can make it. Lost your cell number. Can you PM it to me?

05crownsport
05-31-2016, 09:45 PM
I haven't been able to make a decision until now! Sorry for the delay in responding, but I'm working 12 hour shifts from 6pm to 6am, and my final night of it is this Friday! I'll be headed to Carlisle as soon as I get home from work. I will probably take a catnap when I get there:)

Bluerauder
06-01-2016, 03:25 AM
My best estimate at this point is that we will have 42 MMs (up to a max of about 47) up on Marauder Mountain this year and about 66-70 people. 42 MMs = 18 Black, 13 Silver, 6 DTR, and 5 Blue. Plus a small assortment of other F-L-M rides in other categories/classes. Don't forget to check in on this Thread if you plan on attending. The Poll closed out yesterday.

bosscougar
06-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Last minute addition: I will be attending on Friday/Saturday without my MM. Bummed a ride literally 14 hours before the truck leaves. I am hitching a ride up with my brother & a friend, who is trailering his '66 blue 'stang up to be in the American flag exhibit.
This will make 11 straight years of attending the Ford nationals, I would have hated to break that streak!

See ya soon, my friends!

Michael M. / BossCougar

jimbok1951
06-02-2016, 12:26 AM
To get you in the spirit for Carlisle 2016 if not there already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVzn7h-Stc

Bluerauder
06-02-2016, 03:57 AM
To get you in the spirit for Carlisle 2016 if not there already

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Jim. That was a good meet at Carlisle. This year will be better !!!

In 2009, we had 36 MMs on the back side of the Hill. This year, I anticipate a minimum of 42 MMs in attendance in our prime location on Marauder Mountain overlooking the entire Showfield. We have occupied that spot since 2011. Marauders own the Hill.

The laminated hood cards were provided courtesy of SMOKE especially for the Carlisle gang.

We miss those members in this video who have moved, moved on, or missed the past couple Carlisle events including: DOOM, CRUZTAKER, FastMerc, NATEHAWK, Krytin, DTRMiguel, SMOKE, jabird56, SWOOSH, Joe Walsh, and SILVERSURFER03.

rTVzn7h-Stc

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2016, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Jim. That was a good meet at Carlisle. This year will be better !!!

We miss those members in this video who have moved, moved on, or missed the past couple Carlisle events including: DOOM, CRUZTAKER, FastMerc, NATEHAWK, Krytin, DTRMiguel, SMOKE, jabird56, SWOOSH, Joe Walsh, and SILVERSURFER03.

rTVzn7h-Stc

Our place on Marauder Mountain has been spectacular these last several years. It's amazing and wonderful that our fellow Marauder owners/enthusiasts continue to make the drive from everywhere to spend time together and to show off our big, beautiful Marauders at Carlisle.

And yes...we sure do miss those we haven't seen for awhile.
But man! We got great memories!!!!

RichardP
06-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Will be coming up with hammerdown and frdfrk.

FastMerc
06-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Maybe one year after I get settled here I will return to that event one year. I always enjoyed it especially when my dad and I both had cars there, some of you met him. And Cruztaker that car met its end sad. At one time he thought about buying it back. There are lots of great people friends that I miss seeing. That is such a great event, maybe the Marauder will be a feature car one year who knows.

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Maybe one year after I get settled here I will return to that event one year. I always enjoyed it especially when my dad and I both had cars there, some of you met him. And Cruztaker that car met its end sad. At one time he thought about buying it back. There are lots of great people friends that I miss seeing. That is such a great event, maybe the Marauder will be a feature car one year who knows.
Please come back when you can.. We miss you!

wickedmerc
06-03-2016, 06:33 PM
It's the event I regret never making when I had my MM. Your ability to gather and have a great time is impressive. Have fun all and be safe!

WhatsUpDOHC
06-03-2016, 08:09 PM
It's the event I regret never making when I had my MM. Your ability to gather and have a great time is impressive. Have fun all and be safe!
YO DOUG!!!!

How have you been? What are you driving?

PM me - Let's see if we can set up an E-Town meet.

Mark

wickedmerc
06-03-2016, 08:28 PM
YO DOUG!!!!

How have you been? What are you driving?

PM me - Let's see if we can set up an E-Town meet.

Mark

Hey Mark!! I'm doing well my friend, thanks. My toy is still my '70 442. There's a ton of Oldsmobiles in NJ but there's no organization, or at least nothing like this site provides. You ever want to trek up to E-town, I'll meet you there!! I hope you and the family are well.