PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Carlisle All Fords Directory

Bluerauder
05-20-2016, 12:14 PM
The directory of displays, schedules, maps, and events for this year's Carlisle All Ford Nationals has been posted to the Carlisle Events site.

You can pick up a hard copy at "Guest Services" when you check in and pick up your Goodie Bag.

You can access it here >>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events-media-center/directories/pdf/2016-Carlisle-Ford-Nationals.pdf

Bluerauder
05-25-2016, 05:08 AM
9 more days until the Big Event. If you have been procrastinating on starting the Detailing job, it's time to start getting serious.

jsignorelli
05-25-2016, 08:13 AM
From looking at the map, it appears that we are not the top of the hill. I guess the truck guys beat us out.

Bluerauder
05-25-2016, 10:54 AM
From looking at the map, it appears that we are not the top of the hill. I guess the truck guys beat us out.

Look at the map again. Same location but one road to the left. We have 4 complete rows from the road at the top of the Hill all the way to the bottom. The tent is at the top as usual.

jsignorelli
05-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Great. I can taste the Sangria now!

Bluerauder
05-31-2016, 06:50 AM
Only 3 more days until the big All Ford Nationals event at Carlisle.

If you want to know more about this event, check out the Directory at the link in Post #1. This year there will be nearly 3,000 F-L-M vehicles represented from all years, makes, and models. Bring your camera to capture some of the best of the best in the entire country !!!