PDA

View Full Version : MV 2016 poll...interest in road course?

Ken
06-15-2016, 11:24 AM
a_d_a_m would like to guage interest in a track rental at Nelson Ledges road course? It would have to be on Wednesday or Thursday for those interested. (Thursday, you would miss the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad and the HofbrauHaus, although it can still be an option for the rest of your party)

Cost for the track rental would be $2000 for the day, so the more drivers, the less the cost per driver, additional cost if we want corner crew and ambulance.

He has 8 interested from CVN .

Let us know how many drivers and what day you prefer.

I'm leaving this poll up through the end of the June.

CoreyM75
06-15-2016, 10:43 PM
For me it would have to be on Thursday, I won't be there until Thursday morning. In fact unless there is a track day, I wouldn't come in until Friday.

a_d_a_m
06-16-2016, 12:53 PM
For those wondering about location: https://goo.gl/maps/rSZckUoeWxS2

a_d_a_m
06-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Bumping to see if there is any additional interest. At this point I am not seeing much.

daddyusmaximus
06-30-2016, 05:43 PM
Would love some track time. I'm normally too scared of getting tickets to drive quickly anymore. (Still do on country roads.) Had too many in the past. This would be a great way to see what these cars can do.

DWSTANG67
07-01-2016, 09:20 AM
I like the idea count me in. We did gingerman in michican at Marauderville and i had fun on the track, was a blast to get out there and drive.