PDA

View Full Version : Is Trilogy Smog legal in CA?

Sactown
05-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Is the Trilogy supercharger smog legal in California yet?

FordNut
05-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Is the Trilogy supercharger smog legal in California yet?
Not yet, but I believe they're working on getting it certified.

TOM LEONARD
05-24-2004, 07:17 AM
Jerry,

How is the CARB certification progressing? Let me know if there is anything I can help with. As I told you before, we can use my car if needed.

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Hey guys,

Just met with the testing lab yesterday at lunch and they are quoting the the tests that CARB has sent us. We should have another update in the next couple of weeks. Moving along, but it's just slower then we anticipated.

Thanks for the notes. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Jerry

MENINBLK
05-26-2004, 08:56 AM
Hey guys,

Just met with the testing lab yesterday at lunch and they are quoting the tests that CARB has sent us. We should have another update in the next couple of weeks. Moving along, but it's just slower then we anticipated.

Thanks for the notes. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Jerry

Jerry this is good news !

If the Trilogy Setup passes California CARB Certification, then we can use it in New York too !!!

woaface
05-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Ahhh...South Carolina. If it's got a working muffler, you're O.K.!!!:P

FordNut
05-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Ahhh...South Carolina. If it's got a working muffler, you're O.K.!!!:P
Don't count on it to stay that way... That's what we've had in east Tennessee but will probably have to start the sniffer test next year.

TOM LEONARD
06-10-2004, 08:02 AM
Greetings fron California,

As I stated in an earlier post, the Trilogy Marauder will be displayed in a local car show on Father's Day. If you have any updates concerning CARB certification, please let me know. I'm sure the concern may inhibit some sales
out here. I've recieved a number of calls over the past few months, and the issue always comes up.
Take care,
Tom Leonard

MENINBLK
06-10-2004, 08:05 AM

As I stated in an earlier post, the Trilogy Marauder will be displayed in a local car show on Father's Day. If you have any updates concerning CARB certification, please let me know. I'm sure the concern may inhibit some sales
out here. I've recieved a number of calls over the past few months, and the issue always comes up.
Take care,
Tom Leonard

Tom,

Have you had any Marauders pass the CA State Emissions Inspection after the SC had been installed ?

drgnrdr33
06-10-2004, 10:39 AM

Take care,
Tom Leonard

Where's the show?

TOM LEONARD
06-10-2004, 11:17 AM
The Car show is @ Julliard Park (located on Santa Rosa Ave. @ the end of Sonoma Ave.) in Santa Rosa Ca.- 50 miles north of San Francisco.

TOM LEONARD
06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
MENINBLK,

After we installed the supercharger, we ran it on our Ca. approved chassis dyno. We ran the same test that would have been run if stock. The readings almost exactly the same, actually a little bit cleaner. Jerry took those readings with him back to Detroit. I'm possitive that certification will just be a paperwork formality, once the tests are run.

Tom