PDA

View Full Version : SunShine State Marauders meeting the Southern Marauders?

Cobra25
05-23-2004, 09:44 AM
Their has been a interest in some of our member's meeting The Southern Marauders maybe around Dennis Reinharts or some where mid way between both Groups in the near future. I for one like the Idea , please post your feeling's on this ,and if you would be willing to make the trip. The meet would have to be on a Saturday or Sunday. Thank's.

Marauder57
05-23-2004, 09:54 AM
Their has been a interest in some of our member's meeting The Southern Marauders maybe around Dennis Reinharts or some where mid way between both Groups in the near future. I for one like the Idea , please post your feeling's on this ,and if you would be willing to make the trip. The meet would have to be on a Saturday or Sunday. Thank's.

I would be interested in meeting at Dennis's area.....I live in Orlando.

gonzo50
05-23-2004, 10:22 AM
I would be interested in meeting at Dennis's area.....I live in Orlando.
I would also like to meet at Dennis and would be interested to meet with the rest of the Marauders, I'm in the Savannah, GA. area. :up:

Amsoil_Dealer
05-23-2004, 11:25 AM
If I am available, I'll go.

Don

tmac1337
05-23-2004, 02:14 PM
I would also be interested if it was a weekend affair with a Sat. night stay near Dennis. Has anyone bothered to ask Dennis if he wants a big pack of Marauders parked on his doorstep on a weekend? It would probably mean some people would want some quick mods or tunes.

Smokie
05-23-2004, 04:59 PM
I would be interested in attending a get together, if Dennis would agree we could also do a dyno-tune session. Has Dennis moved to new facility with a dyno already ?

Cobra25
05-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Neither me or MarauderChick have spoken to Dennis Reinhart yet. Right now we want to see if we get a good number of members interested first. It most likely will be around Dennis because it would be about 1/2 way for both groups. But if it works out that we do get a good number of members interested then we will call Dennis out of Respect and ask him if it would be ok with him. It also will be done far enought in advance so everybody has time to plan the weekend trip.

Firedab
05-24-2004, 05:33 AM
I think I would be in on that one!

Bootlegger
05-24-2004, 05:35 AM
Yep, I'd be OK with it also....

SouLRioT
05-24-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm all for it, just give the word. We'll also need to get together a group rate for a hotel too.

Marauder57
05-24-2004, 12:29 PM
I am not sure if Dennis has moved into the new place...yet....But having a meeting and Dyno Tune and Grand Opening at Reinhart would be pretty sweet! :rock:

Cobra25
05-24-2004, 08:34 PM
Hay guy's MarauderChick made a posting for the Southern Marauders, so far we have 13 yes votes and 1 maybe between both groups. I haven't heard from number of the members yet. When you can please post your thought's if you would be interested or not. Thanks.

Amsoil_Dealer
05-25-2004, 06:33 AM
Hay guy's MarauderChick made a posting for the Southern Marauders, so far we have 13 yes votes and 1 maybe between both groups. I haven't heard from number of the members yet. When you can please post your thought's if you would be interested or not. Thanks.

Don't give up......If we get a dozen Marauders, we could always open up the event to CVN members (they have an active group in Atlanta) who would produce a few cars. I have an idea or two regarding hotels.

Has anyone talked to Dennis yet?

Don

Cobra25
05-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Don't give up......If we get a dozen Marauders, we could always open up the event to CVN members (they have an active group in Atlanta) who would produce a few cars. I have an idea or two regarding hotels.

Has anyone talked to Dennis yet?

Don Either me or Kathy will call Dennis as soon as we see if their is a interest between both groups. Right now we want to see how many would consider it. You can PM me or MarauderChick with the ideas of Hotels you have .It would be help full. Thank You.

uwsacf
05-29-2004, 09:21 AM
I would be interested in bringing the Sport along - if you guys would allow it.

Dennis might be able to help "Sport" me up a little.

SouLRioT
05-29-2004, 09:28 AM
We'd be more than happy to have you with us. And hopefully DR will have a few items for sale.

DEW34
06-02-2004, 12:30 PM
count me in sorry it took so long to respond , i have been haveing computer problems
mike

manuel vidal
06-02-2004, 12:57 PM
I like this idea, Manuel Vidal, winter park , Fl.

Cobra25
06-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't forgot about the meet, just trying to get something going. I was talking to Dennis Reinhart today and I will give him a call back sometime next week or so ,thinking about something In Sept. ,Maybe at The Gainsville Track. I'll post more after I talk to Dennis next week.

gonzo50
06-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't forgot about the meet, just trying to get something going. I was talking to Dennis Reinhart today and I will give him a call back sometime next week or so ,thinking about something In Sept. ,Maybe at The Gainsville Track. I'll post more after I talk to Dennis next week.
I'll be at the Gainesville Track 4 & 5 JUN, this weekend for the Fun Ford Event, hopefully the weather will be good and maybe I'll see Dennis there. :rasta:
Are there going to be any Marauders at this event, if so I'll see you there too. :up:

Marauderman
06-04-2004, 04:49 PM
OK --I think this is where we need TAF to do a plot map for us all to see just where is Gainesville in relation to everyone else kinda thing eee.....everyone agree--he seems to be pretty good at it...some times.....

SouLRioT
06-05-2004, 08:27 AM
OK --I think this is where we need TAF to do a plot map for us all to see just where is Gainesville in relation to everyone else kinda thing eee.....everyone agree--he seems to be pretty good at it...some times.....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?z=4&rand=3346

The star is Dennis, and you can see gainesville in the lower left.

Marauderman
06-05-2004, 08:56 AM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?z=4&rand=3346

The star is Dennis, and you can see gainesville in the lower left.
Then a definiate overnighter or maybe two.....hummmmm