PDA

View Full Version : Another satisfied customer

will_g
09-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Just got my eaton swapped Marauder back from Marty last night and all I can say is WOW. It finally runs like it should. I bought the car about 2 years ago with the eaton already on it, previously tuned by some shop out on the west coast. It was much better than my naturally aspirated Marauder but I was never completely satisfied. I finally decided it was time to get it tuned or sell it. Based on all of the positive reviews here I decided to send it to Marty. I'm glad I did and this car is definitely not for sale now.

For those of you that don't live close enough to take your car in person, don't hesitate to have it shipped. I live close enough, but had mine shipped down (along with my Fox body) because I just couldn't find time to fit a trip in my schedule. Both cars run the best they ever have. Money and time well spent.

I usually just browse and read threads here and have been doing that even long before I registered, but my experience with Marty was great so I thought I should share. I've never met Marty in person nor have I seen his shop, but it was hands down the best experience I've had letting someone else work on my cars. He is upfront and honest. He got the work done in a reasonable amount of time and was available any time I had questions. I have a feeling Marty will be working on more of my cars in the future.

martyo
09-08-2016, 10:55 AM
It was a pleasure Will!!!

Let me know if you need any thing!