mm svt
09-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Last night Paris passed away from complications from a seizure

I have a photo of him talking with Steve Babcock

Bluerauder
09-12-2016, 07:04 AM
Last night Paris passed away from complications from a seizure

I have a photo of him talking with Steve Babcock

OMG !!! No !!! Just met him on Thursday at MV14. He was such a nice guy very outgoing, friendly, and pleasant. He said that he was having a great time Saturday night and was welcomed with open arms into the Marauder community. He was so young.

Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends !!! R.I.P. Paris .... you came into my life for only a very brief period but you will be remembered. :bigcry:

Papillon
09-12-2016, 07:04 AM
I just saw this on FB. I'm shocked. Met the kid on Saturday along with his wife. He was a sweetheart and so excited about finally having a Marauder (he had just purchased it a couple week prior). He seemed like a genuine, good kid. My heart goes out to his family. So terrible :(

Mebot
09-12-2016, 07:14 AM
Can't believe it. I met him and his wife this past weekend and he was having such a great time. Full of life and energy and rejuvenating love for the car he just bought. Having only known him for a short amount of time, he's already left a legacy. RIP Paris. Gone too soon

L.Mark
09-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Very, very sad indeed...our condolences...at least he was still on a high from meeting new friends and having a grand time...

mm svt
09-12-2016, 07:27 AM
This was a shock to us as well, our fellow member let us know after trying to friend him on Facebook

Mebot
09-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Riley can you post the picture of Paris talking to Steve Babcock?

mm svt
09-12-2016, 07:28 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160912/5d657b827e3ea312423d92517cbe54 3d.jpg

Curless
09-12-2016, 07:31 AM
SO sorry to hear this... prayers to the family...

RubberCtyRauder
09-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Very sorry to hear this, met him earlier in the day as well, and was really happy, proud to have gotten his Marauder just weeks before. Sincere condolences to his family and new and old friends.

Mebot
09-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Paris and Steve are wearing similar colored blue shirts in the back of the room. Thanks for sharing

Papillon
09-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Yeah, he also expressed his excitement on Saturday night at the awards and raffle ceremony and said how Jim Signorelli and Mrs. Signorelli took him "under their wing" and how everyone made him feel welcome and how excited he was to attend future events. :(

Ms. Denmark
09-12-2016, 08:00 AM
^^^+1 Yes, he was so happy to be there with all of us and especially bonded with Jim and Joanne Signorelli. He left such a big and positive impression on us and yes, Voula, we had hoped to see him and his beautiful young wife at many future Marauder events. Hearts go out to her and all his friends and family. RIP Paris.

jsignorelli
09-12-2016, 08:21 AM
I only knew Paris for a few days but we bonded as brothers. He even joked on Saturday night that Joanne and I had adopted him.

My heart is broken. He wanted one of the clocks. I was preparing to send him a spare that I had at home, once I obtained his address from Ken. Now I have to send a sorrow filled note to his darling wife and children. Life is not fair.

Billy Joel was right: "Only the good die young"

Rest in Peace my young friend.

HammerDown
09-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Jack and I just logged on and saw this terrible news.
The last image we have, he asked to say a few words at the end of the awards Saturday night to tell us his excitement about his "new" ride, only weeks having it, his first Marauderville, and going to future meets. Just full of life.
As Jim said life is, indeed, NOT FAIR.
Rest in Peace Paris, our hearts go out to your family and friends, we are so very sorry.

Connie and Jack

YIMMA
09-12-2016, 08:46 AM
OMG!! Sad indeed. We did a convoy over to the car show/Fat Head Brewery with Paris and he was so enjoying himself and his Marauder of only 3 weeks. He told me he needed to make his car faster so he could keep up with all of us. Paris I hope you are driving that fast Silver Birch now........... Very sad!!! :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lji372
09-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Just shocked.

My thoughts are with his family.......

Mr. Man
09-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Sad news indeed. I had a chance to speak with him for the briefest of moments on Saturday night. Paris was pumped about the Marauder and excited about the membership. Kept saying how nice and welcoming everyone was. We as a membership lost a true Marauder enthusiast. My sympathies go out to his wife and family.

05crownsport
09-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Paris will be forever a part of our small yet large hearted group. I'm saddened by the fact that I didn't get a chance to know him and get much time to talk to him...but the reality is that his family must be devastated. Imagine how sweet and kind he was and being able to call him a son, brother, uncle, cousin, nephew...whatever he was to many people. I'm really saddened because they lost him. RIP Paris.

HockeyMom13
09-12-2016, 10:27 AM
It is very sad, and I am saddened to hear of the losd of a fairly new and young Marauder owner and member of this group. It's tragic he was unable to recuperate from his seizure.

a_d_a_m
09-12-2016, 10:41 AM
The first time I met Paris, he'd shown up to a CVN meet I put together in 2008. He had a red '98-02 P71. A month later, he was in a white '97ish P71. A few months later, he was back in a whale P71. That's just how Paris was - super enthusiastic about the platform and always putting his own touches on the cars.

Every time we'd cross paths, he'd ask me if I wanted to sell my Marauder.

It'd been several years since I last saw him, but imagine my surprise when he showed up to MV in a beautiful silver car that'd sat dormant for years. He got it running and cleaned up and was just so proud to have finally gotten his dream car.

We caught up in no time, shared some laughs and talked about cruising the streets sometime before the year ended.

I just can't believe that was the last time I would have the chance to talk to him. Ugh. This blows.

This popped up on my FB and figured maybe some of you would like to kick a few bucks in.
https://www.gofundme.com/2oi47mc

Blackened300a
09-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Paris came up to me on Saturday at the brewery and remarked how he loved my car after seeing it on social media many times and had wanted to see it in person, he also gave me the tour of his silver marauder that he found that was being sold for parts but decided to put it back on the road. He was excited over having his car on the road and was thrilled to meet Steve Babcock and to have his dashboard signed.
His speech he gave at end of the award ceremony was all about how happy he was that this years Marauderville was close to his home and he was glad to be a part of it. He also showed passion in wanting to attend future Marauder related events which I believe he would have for quite a while.

Very sad news of his sudden passing, RIP Paris. :(

MarauderJim
09-12-2016, 01:05 PM
I too first met Paris last weekend at Marauderville. He had a bubbly personality as he had an ability to make those who spoke to him feel like an instant friend. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

a_d_a_m
09-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Found a few old pictures of some of Paris' CVPIs.

8/9/08, the first CVN meet I ever organized:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/jackiegleason/CVN%2008092008/IMG_1317.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/jackiegleason/CVN%2008092008/IMG_1318.jpg

10/4/08, Canal Fulton, OH, Paris on the left...
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/jackiegleason/oct4thand5th-cars/IMG_1467.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/jackiegleason/oct4thand5th-cars/IMG_1463.jpg

Unrelated but maybe they will both see this...I also found a picture of Al (Merc-O-Matic) and Mark (FastMerc) from a car show on 10/5/08 while digging...
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/jackiegleason/oct4thand5th-cars/IMG_1489.jpg

Mike Brown
09-12-2016, 02:17 PM
I talked to Paris Saturday night, he was so excited about his car and Marauderville,
RIP Paris.

Ken
09-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Still in shock from the news! Was looking forward to meeting up with him again. Seemed like a helluva guy! He fit right in with us. Thoughts and prayers to his family from his new Marauder family.

Big Mercur
09-12-2016, 03:06 PM
It was a pleasure to meet & talk with him and his wife. Very sad to hear this! My prayers are with the family...

NavySeabee
09-12-2016, 03:09 PM
So sad and shocking! I met him briefly during the conference. Happy, positive, and excited about his new Marauder and friends. Prayers and thoughts to his family.

Live each day to its fullest.

a_d_a_m
09-12-2016, 03:11 PM
It was a pleasure to meet & talk with him and his wife. Very sad to hear this! My prayers are with the family... Think I talked to you and Paris a bit at the brewery before I took off - Carnal, right?

Comin' in Hot
09-12-2016, 04:57 PM
I never had the chance to speak directly to Paris, but he left a huge impression on me when he spoke to our marauder family at the raffle. This morning I was still thinking about him and requested him as a friend on Facebook. I wanted to personally congratulate him on becoming a Marauder owner and let him know how awesome it was that he stood up and spoke us.

About two hours later I was informed of his passing. I spent most of today thinking about Paris and his family. All I could think is how happy and full of life he was and that it just isn't fair that he was taken too soon. The man upstairs must have a bigger plan for Paris. Rest easy Marauder Brother.

MyBlackBeasts
09-12-2016, 05:30 PM
OMG! I can't believe this. Just talking with him Saturday nite. This is devastating. :depress:

RIP my Marauder friend...

GordonB
09-12-2016, 06:13 PM
I hope that those that are able will join me in contributing to the GoFundMe campaign on Facebook for Paris. I never had the pleasure to meet him, but he seems to have had a real enthusiasm and zest for both life and the Ford Panther platform. God bless him and his family. RIP Paris.

Repeating the info with the link to the GoFundMe website as posted by a d a m,
This popped up on my FB and figured maybe some of you would like to kick a few bucks in.

GordonB

PRCARGUY
09-12-2016, 06:22 PM
I was not happy that I wasn't able to make it to Marauderville. The news about Paris is more upsetting. :-(

pantheroc
09-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Such an enthusiastic guy when it came to the Marauder and the Marauder family. Was looking forward to many future events shared with him and his family. So sad.

Ms. Denmark
09-13-2016, 02:59 AM
I hope that those that are able will join me in contributing to the GoFundMe campaign on Facebook for Paris. I never had the pleasure to meet him, but he seems to have had a real enthusiasm and zest for both life and the Ford Panther platform. God bless him and his family. RIP Paris.

GordonBThanks for posting this link, Gordon. We missed you and Joan at Marauderville.

FW_Linc/Merc
09-13-2016, 04:11 AM
I never had the chance to speak directly to Paris, but he left a huge impression on me when he spoke to our marauder family at the raffle. This morning I was still thinking about him and requested him as a friend on Facebook. I wanted to personally congratulate him on becoming a Marauder owner and let him know how awesome it was that he stood up and spoke us.

About two hours later I was informed of his passing. I spent most of today thinking about Paris and his family. All I could think is how happy and full of life he was and that it just isn't fair that he was taken too soon. The man upstairs must have a bigger plan for Paris. Rest easy Marauder Brother.

Well said! His comments at the raffle touched me as well. So, so, sad truley one of us. We will remember him well.

FW_Linc/Merc
09-13-2016, 04:16 AM

GordonB

$1025 toward a goal of $1500. I am sure a few more of us can show our appreciation for one of us. We can't be there for the family but we can show the family how much of a family we are.

jsignorelli
09-13-2016, 05:58 AM
You made it easier to help his wife and family with the GoFundMe page. Thank you for setting that up.

Jim

Mebot
09-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Looking back at some of the pictures i took this past weekend i realized i captured a couple shots with Paris at our car show at Fat Head's

Wearing black shirt and khaki shorts. You can tell in both pictures he's in heavy conversation with someone most likely bout a Marauder
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160913/76680ffc4db592c22cfddfa354444e b8.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160913/3d8b9c994ec49c034f1bce765c5857 55.jpg

Bluerauder
09-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Looking back at some of the pictures i took this past weekend i realized i captured a couple shots with Paris at our car show at Fat Head's

Paris Loury definitely made an impression with me when he drove up under the canopy at the hotel and introduced himself. He was very personable and friendly when we met on Thursday before heading out to the Hofbrauhaus.

PS --- It is nice to see your Dad working on the car. Now that is a rare sight !!! :jk:

MOTOWN
09-13-2016, 05:21 PM
So sad to hear of this young man passing, prayers for him , and his family.

guspech750
09-13-2016, 06:09 PM
Truly sad and disheartening to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

jsignorelli
09-13-2016, 06:25 PM
This week would have been the 37th birthday for Paris.

a_d_a_m
09-13-2016, 06:32 PM
This week would have been the 37th birthday for Paris.
:alone:
That is just like twisting the knife, what a *****y situation...

WPG_Merc
09-21-2016, 06:43 PM
This maybe late,But I was also shocked when learning of the news half way through my big US tour.:eek:
I also spent time with him at the hotel bar,He was very upbeat & excited evan of my mods & had big plans for his MM & wanted to go to more events.
:alone: RIP Paris