PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauders meet with Sunshine State Marauders

MARAUDERCHICK
05-24-2004, 06:32 AM
Hey guys!

I've been corresponding with Cobra25 of the Sunshine State Marauders.....we are trying to get a Georgia/Florida meet lined up for the near future.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested.

We have been tossing around meeting at Dennis Reinharts. It's kinda the "middle point" between most members. We haven't talked to Dennis yet, we are just getting "interests" right now. Once we see how many are interested in this meet, we will persue a day, date and location. If you can think of another location to meet, please feel free to include that in your reply.

THANKS!
~Kathy~

Macon Marauder
05-24-2004, 06:49 AM
Sounds great Kathy! Dennis is near JAX, is that right? We'll certainly try to be there if we can. Going to TX June 12-20 so we may be MIA. Also considering INDY...

67435animal
05-24-2004, 08:12 AM
Kathy, interesting idea. If I can work it into my schedule, I'd be interested. Jacksonville area would be about as far as I'd want to drive for a weekend. It would have to be a weekend for me.

It was great to see you on Saturday.

Bob

MARAUDERCHICK
05-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Anybody else???:confused: :depress: :confused:

woaface
05-24-2004, 06:58 PM
Oooo Oooo Oooo! ME ME ME!

::jumps on grey-hound:::coolman:

Or at least...one year sooner or later...

Hey, after this one, how about a Southern Marauder's/Carolina Marauder's meet...halfway between around...say...Greenville:roll eyes:

MARAUDERCHICK
05-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Oooo Oooo Oooo! ME ME ME!

::jumps on grey-hound:::coolman:

Or at least...one year sooner or later...

Hey, after this one, how about a Southern Marauder's/Carolina Marauder's meet...halfway between around...say...Greenville:roll eyes:
Sounds good to me!!!! Hey.....maybe a Fall Meet....when all the leaves are changing and stuff....hmmmmm.....(checking calendar.....I think we can do this).....Yes, we will indeed do this.!!!;)

woaface
05-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Sounds good to me!!!! Hey.....maybe a Fall Meet....when all the leaves are changing and stuff....hmmmmm.....(checking calendar.....I think we can do this).....Yes, we will indeed do this.!!!;)
You are the coolest :up:

Donny Carlson
05-24-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm interested, depending on the acutal date of the meet. If I can get off work, I'll be there!

MARAUDERCHICK
05-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Just resurfacing this thread!!

I have a Plan B location....but I have to see how much interest we have!!

C'mon guys!! It'll be loads of FUN!!!

SouLRioT
05-25-2004, 12:55 PM
not for nothing, but if DR isnt interested or able to, you GA and further north MMs might want to think about orlando and you could do disney with the family too. Just throughing that out there. On the other hand I dont mind going futher north either. See you guys soon.

gonzo50
05-25-2004, 01:29 PM
I have a Plan B location....but I have to see how much interest we have!!

C'mon guys!! It'll be loads of FUN!!!

I quoted this in another thread but here it is again....

I would also like to meet at Dennis and would be interested to meet with the rest of the Marauders, I'm in the Savannah, GA. area. :up:

greyghost
05-30-2004, 04:14 AM
If the date and location is right I'm in.

Marauder57
05-30-2004, 10:50 AM
I would be there for a DR meeting......

DEW34
06-02-2004, 12:18 PM
sounds good too me , i might be up that way any ways i just had some freinds transfer up in to the atlanta area , ill have to try and catch yall when you have a breakfast meet and the fall sounds like a good time for a southern & sunshine meet not too hot not to cool :D
mike

Marauderman
06-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Well for what it's worth -It's about a three hour drive to the GA. Line via I-95 from Charlotte..and I think a three hour drive , meet for a few hours and drive back is about the limit anyone woulds go--if that far--But I would..so what is the closest town at the Ga border on I-95-----this would get some Fla. and some GA. and Some SC. And NC members---NOW that I would do --for sure!!!

How about that for something to consider----Tom

TAF
06-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Savannah area would be nice...but, we don't want to be there in July or August...much...MUCH too :fire: .

How 'bout September? Southern, Sunshine State and Carolina Marauders.

Donny Carlson
06-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Savannah area would be nice...but, we don't want to be there in July or August...much...MUCH too :fire: .

How 'bout September? Southern, Sunshine State and Carolina Marauders.
I like the Savannah idea. Great town.

BTW, keeping late hours, eh Todd? :coolman:

Cobra25
06-03-2004, 05:37 AM
Well for what it's worth -It's about a three hour drive to the GA. Line via I-95 from Charlotte..and I think a three hour drive , meet for a few hours and drive back is about the limit anyone woulds go--if that far--But I would..so what is the closest town at the Ga border on I-95-----this would get some Fla. and some GA. and Some SC. And NC members---NOW that I would do --for sure!!!

How about that for something to consider----TomIf something like this can be worked out when The N.C. ,S.C. , GA., and the Fl. Marauders can meet around the Florida -Geargia border in Sept or so ,this might work out nicely. I think Marauderman came up with a much better Idea. What does everybody else think about this idea?

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 06:00 AM
I think it's a GRAND idea!!! (why didn't I think of that)...Durn Tom....you and Todd just LOVE to take all the credit!! :P ;) ;) .....just kidding!!!

But YES!! I think this would be a MUCH better gathering, and more could join us!!!

I'm in!!!!!!

Kathy~

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 08:01 AM
And yes, Fall would be much better.....like Todd said....it's WAY TO HOT in June, July and August!

SouLRioT
06-03-2004, 09:56 AM
And I was looking foward to driving up durring the summer. But I'm game when ever the date is set.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:06 PM
And I was looking foward to driving up durring the summer. But I'm game when ever the date is set.
Hey SouLRioT!

You can STILL drive up!!!!
You are more than welcome to drive up anytime.....we meet every 3rd Saturday of each month for breakfast and fun! Let us know if/when you wanna come and I'll get you some directions and hotel information!! Bring some of your fellow group members with you!!

~Kathy~

MARAUDERCHICK
06-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Cobra25 of the Sunshine State Marauders has talked with Dennis Reinhart about a get together with them, the Southern Marauders, the Carolina Marauders and anyone else who's interested.
Dennis said he could rent out the Gainsville Track for a test and tune day.

I'm posting this to see if there is any interest......this event would be in September.

Please reply or send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
Kathy

Marauderman
06-04-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm interested cause where will you ever get this get together again--we have time to plan --time to schedule -- and time to save --for a fun time --with alot of MM owners whom we cannot put a face with name to--and race and --OMG--Dennis there to bail out anyone--what more could anyone ask for??--

If it really gets going--some may want to fly in and maybe trailer theirs cars..hint..hint.....Tom...... .....can you tell I'm down as one for sure....excuse me..whose # 2............Tom

greyghost
06-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Cobra25 of the Sunshine State Marauders has talked with Dennis Reinhart about a get together with them, the Southern Marauders, the Carolina Marauders and anyone else who's interested.

I'm posting this to see if there is any interest......this event would be in September.

Thanks!
Kathy

Be real careful about a track day. They are not cheap and who is going to pay for it???

Marauderman
06-12-2004, 07:41 AM

Thanks!
Kathy
Have you heard any more on this for future planning purposes??......Tom

SouLRioT
06-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Cobra25 is working it out with DR, September is looking like its a go, but no exact date yet.

gonzo50
06-13-2004, 04:42 PM

This would be a great meet for us, I'm in for this one. :banana: I hope it's not too expensive to rent out the track, :shake: keep us posted. :up:

crimzon
06-15-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm in for it also. I'm about 30 minutes from the track in G-Ville.

Keep me posted on the price of the track.

tmac1337
06-15-2004, 06:18 PM
The Savanah GA location is a good idea also, nice place to go for a weekend.