PDA

View Full Version : Fords at Carlisle Meet?

Panther II
05-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Anyone even going? June 4-6

If everything goes okay I'll be there Saturday.

Haggis
05-25-2004, 03:43 AM
Anyone even going? June 4-6

If everything goes okay I'll be there Saturday.

Don't know yet, if we go it will be a last minute decision.

O's Fan Rich
05-25-2004, 12:09 PM
No can do this year. #1 son is graduamatin fum skool.
Ah needz to be at sum shindig.

Murader03
05-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Won't be able to make it. Will be running my grandson to Pensacola for college and stopping by Dennis's place for some mod work. Gonna be a quick trip as we can't leave before the evening of 6/2 and must be in Orange Park the morning of 6/3. Then to Pensacola, back to Orange Park, and then back home by 6/5. Look out smokie....here I come.......

Haggis
05-26-2004, 05:57 AM
Won't be able to make it. Will be running my grandson to Pensacola for college and stopping by Dennis's place for some mod work. Gonna be a quick trip as we can't leave before the evening of 6/2 and must be in Orange Park the morning of 6/3. Then to Pensacola, back to Orange Park, and then back home by 6/5. Look out smokie....here I come.......

Look out smokie!? He ain't gonna be able to see you comin goin that fast. Let us know what warp factor you reach on your trip!! :burnout:

GordonB
05-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Dave,
Me and my Blue MM will be there on Friday as plans are now. Don't know about where I'll be parking.
GordonB

reddog69
06-03-2004, 01:19 AM
I'll be going on Saturday if all is well. Reddog.

MarauderMark
06-03-2004, 05:16 AM
June 4-6If everything goes okay I'll be there Saturday.

Mayyyybe .if i go it also would be last minute as well...an saturday would most likely be the day. :up:

Paul T. Casey
06-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Seems I have stumbled upon this event back accident, it's thursday night and I happen to be in town! Good spot for my PA burnout.

PhkinQk
06-05-2004, 07:23 AM
Too bad the weather looks like crappola. :(

Haggis
06-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Don't know yet, if we go it will be a last minute decision.

Decision made, we will not be going this year. Need to go to Baltimore and the weather sucks. If it rains any harder I might have to get some new mods and turn the Marauder into an amphibious car just to get it out of the garage.

GordonB
06-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Hi y'all,
I went to Carlisle Friday and did not encounter any rain until I returned about 6:15 pm in the vicinity of Emmitsburg, MD. It rained all the way home to Burtonville MD from that point.
Unfortunately, I only saw 1 Marauder on the field at the Fairgrounds--- a 1963. There was not a single NEW (03 or 04) MM to be seen anywhere except my Blue one that was locaated across from the FireHouse. :bigcry:
I did find a vendor that will do a custom grill for us rather inexpensively (about $150 plus we need to send him our grill to use the existing grill surround to hold the Alum mesh (round holes, diamonds, or whatever). The guy clained that he had done one for another MM owner. PM me and I can provide vendor info, etc.
BTW: I went to Carlisle armed with a shopping list for the MM and the Linc MK VII and came back with nothing for either one! Bummer!!!! Could not buy anything for either car there even with Hard Cash in hand!!! :(
Good luck if you go Sunday to Carlisle.
GordonB

Paul T. Casey
06-06-2004, 09:52 AM
The Mrs. and I stopped in for a short while on Friday. Lots of neat stuff, but as GordonB says, no Marauders or parts. I did give the SVT, and Rousch guys an earful about their lack of support for us. Even turned one of the Rousch guys onto this site. I believe I saw GordonB's car, I left a note on the one I saw anyway. Mine wqas parked in the firehouse lot (being a volunteer firefighter, and having a brother who is now a Captian in the paid dept., anytime I can support these brothers I do.) I also have a line on free exhaust mods for someone in the greater Philly area, so if you're interested give me a pm. I get you hooked up.