PDA

View Full Version : Lead Time for an SC Install

Dan
05-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Lidio,

I need to know how many days or weeks notice you need prior to doing a Trilogy install. I would be looking at the middle to the end of August for the work (if I can hold out that long.)

Since the drive from CT to you is so enjoyable I would plan to drive the car out, have the work done, and drive back in a mini vacation sort of style.

Thanks,

Dan

Lidio
05-25-2004, 08:28 PM
That should be no problem at all in August. Plan on staying in the area about three full days. The Trilogy install from start to finish takes us about 18-20 honest hours, including the boost gauge and every last nut and bolt that goes with the kit. Then I test drive them for a couple of miles and proceed to chassis dyno the car. After its been dyno'd I continue to personally put about 25-50 miles on the car locally on both city and highway driving to make sure every thing is perfect.

Thanks

Dan
05-26-2004, 04:17 AM
Thank you. That is good to know.

Best,

Dan

mpearce
05-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Lidio,

My name is Mat, I'm in the Cleveland area. I'm interested in the Trilogy kit for my Marauder. Time frame looks like it'll be early 2005, possibly sooner. I'm wondering if you'd allow someone to observe the supercharger installation? I'm very enthusiastic about learning everything about the car that I can, and what would be better than to watch...and possibly help? IMO, that would be fantastic...I'm always up for learning new things. Figured I'd ask...wasn't sure if there was a company restriction to something like that. Let me know. Thanks.

-Mat

Lidio
05-30-2004, 03:51 PM
We really don’t mind customers to some extent hanging out a little while we work on their cars. For insurance purpose’s and other liability reasons its really not supposed to happen at all. But because were a friendly little mom and pop speed shop we do allow it to some extent. I control it to some extent for other reasons as well. My techs work better when their not being “fish bowled” if you know what I mean :D

Thanks and look forward to helping you out.