PDA

View Full Version : Lead Time for an SC Install

Dan
05-25-2004, 06:59 PM
What is the lead time for getting an SC? If memory servers me correctly you have them in stock and ready to go. Is that anticipated to be the case throughout the summer?

Thanks,

Dan

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 08:46 AM
It should be no longer then a couple of weeks at this point. Demand for the kits seems to be pretty steady and we are able to replenish our stock in a relatively short time.

Thanks

Jerry

darebren
05-31-2004, 06:11 PM
is it possible to have the air intake on top of the blower like on NHRA funny cars... on a much smaller version, but can you put a air scoop on top of the blower and still route the air correctly? I'd like to cut the hood open and have a blower sticking out with butterfly intakes... in my dreams... that will be this February when i order the S/C'er... can it happen? may i be the test mule?

Jerry Barnes
06-02-2004, 07:20 AM
Darebren,

Anything is possible. Our design was made to keep the supercharger within the packaging of the existing hood line. Many customers did not want to go to the expense of replacing the hood, so that was a key goal in our design. We have had numerous Mustang Mach I owners ask if our S/C will work on their cars. The answer is yes, but several modifications would have to be made and the design, engineering and tooling cost would be prohibitive given the number of units that would be sold. So it is not financially feasible for the development work to be done. "One Off" designs are always possible, but that would have to be done by the person wanting that configuration.

Thanks

Jerry