PDA

View Full Version : S/C installer

RAUDER
05-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Jerry,

Can you recommend a speed shop to install your supercharger in the Houston area or nearby.

Thanks
Sam

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Sam,

I know Bayway L/M has a Marauder they drag race and they should be qualified to do the installation. Also, Ask Logan, he has a lot of contact in the Texas area and I am sure he could give you some good advice. Please call me at (313)336-6135 and let me know how you made out after you have talk to Bayway and Logan. Bayway's information is :

12333 Gulf Freeway
Houston, Texas
(281)929-6500

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Jerry

Logan
05-26-2004, 09:00 AM
I have an installer here in Dallas that knows how to treat the cars I bring him like his own. He works fairly cheap and as others can attest to, he does impeccable work.

Install time for me was 14 hours start to finish. So, come up to Dallas early one morning, stay over night and drive home supercharged. :up:

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Sam,

Here is a list of Ford dealers in your area. Any dealer that knows what they are doing, should be able to install our kit with no problems. Ford SVT dealers might be even better at it. So talk some of the dealers in your area and see what they say.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/dealerships/

I hope this iweb site and the information provided by Logan, helps.

Thanks

Jerry

RAUDER
05-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks Jerry/Logan.

Bayway does not install superchargers, however they referred me to Strictly Performance hear in Houtson. And Logan, I'll let you know if I come up to the Dallas area.

Sam

Jerry Barnes
05-26-2004, 01:51 PM
Sam,

Yes, Strictly Performance is a very reputable Speed Tuner. I could not remember their name, but your dealer is correct. I have seen them at the dragstrip several times and they have a good reputation. Let me know how your discussions turn out. If you like I can contact them to see if they would be interested in becoming a Certified Installation Center.

Thanks

Jerry

Logan
05-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Yep, Strictly Performance knows their stuff. :up: