PDA

View Full Version : Any Upcoming Events?

HorneDogg
01-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Hi guys, I am Jamie out of Quincy Washington. I was wondering if there are any upcoming events or meets. My Marauder has been an uphill battle for the last four years and I am hopefully about to have it back running. It is currently at The Mustang Shop in Kent, WA getting a new heart and dyno tune and all that good stuff. I was hoping to meet up with some other Marauder lovers for a cruise or meet and greet stuff once I get my car back. I am very much looking forward to meeting some fellow Panther enthusiasts!

HorneDogg
01-11-2017, 12:15 PM
here are a few pics of my car. the engine is out of it as of Monday. waiting for news on the build is almost as stressful as having a child!

8UWITH6
01-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Louisville social event 1st, cars 2nd.

Mebot
01-11-2017, 09:00 PM
I'll have to check the PNW car meet calendar for events. Most of the all Ford shows don't start until July. When it gets warmer I'd love to travel over the pass to Leavenworth.

L.Mark
01-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Louisville social event 1st, cars 2nd.

2017 Louisville Marauders Meet April 11th-15th...bring yourself regardless if the car is done or not....good times to be had!!!

Gryphonzus
01-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Come to Louisville and meet all us other crazy Marauderers and their modded monsters. The only problem is it may cause you to spend more money on your car. It certainly has put a big dent in my wallet. But we have a great time there. Join us!

HorneDogg
01-13-2017, 11:14 AM
thanks for all the replies guys! I really wish I could head over the the big Marauder meet. I am 100% sure that I will make it there in the next couple of years. for now though I have to keep it local.

@Mebot, it would be awesome to get some other local Marauder owners or even Crown Vics to schedule a meet up in Leavenworth, I am hour an hour away form there. Although I like my black panther, your blue marauder looks awesome!

HorneDogg
01-23-2017, 12:55 PM
Car is on the dyno this morning, I am awaiting the good news, pictures, and power pull video!