PDA

View Full Version : Dragway42 Friday 5-28-04

CRUZTAKER
05-27-2004, 06:24 PM
Gage and I will be testing the latest tune and Paul's intake at the track tommorrow night some time after 5:30 pm. Rain not expected, clear sky's, temps in the low 60's, air temps are expected to be nearly the same as the last runs pre-intake mod.

Next trip will be with a new set of wheels and tires...that'll be interesting!

RedMM
05-27-2004, 07:49 PM
be out there by 6:30-will bring the mach1 and the red mm!! Really looking forward to it! THANKS! Mike and Mark

jbr927
05-27-2004, 07:50 PM
I just called home, Mike said you left a msg re: Friday nite?? I'm @ work doing month end. It's 10:46pm now. Mike didn't write down your hm # & all I have Is Jessica's cell. Call my cell. The bat's almost shot so call let it ring a couple times, I think your number will come up on caller ID I will call you back. If you don't get this before you goto bed call my cell Friday sometime. I have to work Fri., no idea when i'll get done though. However, I am interested.

Thanks J

CRUZTAKER
05-28-2004, 08:36 PM
What a beautifull night!!! 58 degrees and overcast. It was way busy with the memorial day trophie weekend upcoming. Everybody and their brother was test and tuning for tomorrows shootouts.

Mike did well in his '04 DTR, as well as Mark in his brand new Mach-1. I was surprised to see a brand new stock Marauder with under 2000 miles run 15.2's every pass. He probably would have done a tad better if he wasn't spinning the tires every launch! He ran stock air pressures. I'll let those two post on which was faster:cool:

The Pauls air box showed a little improvement, as my times now average 13.80 and my top speeds are oconsistantly over 100 mph. Atleast I smoked an s/c Thunderbird, a Gran Prix GTP, and an SHO. I left early, Gage was running out of steam.

Hope to see Mat and Jacki as soon as their work schedules change.

Haggis
05-29-2004, 05:52 AM
What a beautifull night!!! 58 degrees and overcast. It was way busy with the memorial day trophie weekend upcoming. Everybody and their brother was test and tuning for tomorrows shootouts.

Mike did well in his '04 DTR, as well as Mark in his brand new Mach-1. I was surprised to see a brand new stock Marauder with under 2000 miles run 15.2's every pass. He probably would have done a tad better if he wasn't spinning the tires every launch! He ran stock air pressures. I'll let those two post on which was faster:cool:

The Pauls air box showed a little improvement, as my times now average 13.80 and my top speeds are oconsistantly over 100 mph. Atleast I smoked an s/c Thunderbird, a Gran Prix GTP, and an SHO. I left early, Gage was running out of steam.

Hope to see Mat and Jacki as soon as their work schedules change.

Great runs Barry, too bad you are not getting the results from the Air Box you were hoping for.

Too bad we got rained out last week during the Cleveland meet, I was definitely going to run my car a few times down the track. Oh well, maybe next time.