PDA

View Full Version : 2017 in Da "L"

Curless
02-21-2017, 12:54 PM
I honestly can't wait for this meet up... my trip to Florida has only fueled my fire for wanting to drive more! I may need to bring a spare set of tires down and join this burn out contest... I'm hungry for some Wick's Pizza, Graeter's Ice Cream, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Go Cart Racing, etc etc... Is it April yet???:burnout::eek::banana::b eer:

MyBlackBeasts
02-21-2017, 05:34 PM
I honestly can't wait for this meet up... my trip to Florida has only fueled my fire for wanting to drive more! I may need to bring a spare set of tires down and join this burn out contest... I'm hungry for some Wick's Pizza, Graeter's Ice Cream, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Go Cart Racing, etc etc... Is it April yet???:burnout::eek::banana::b eer:
Yep, can't wait!!!

Turbov6Bryan
02-21-2017, 06:31 PM
I'm ready for some KY BOURBON BARREL ALE

lji372
02-21-2017, 06:43 PM
I'm heading to weldcraft and trilogy this week. Want to meet up at discount tire and retire some tires? :lol:

Good times.

8UWITH6
02-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Yeah, need to get away.

Curless
02-22-2017, 06:30 AM
I'm heading to weldcraft and trilogy this week. Want to meet up at discount tire and retire some tires? :lol:

Good times.

Would a ton more fun this time, considering I'm boosted now... wonder what the manager would say if both of us were roasting off our tires???:burnout::burnout::eek ::eek:

L.Mark
02-22-2017, 03:54 PM
Just PLEASE don't do it in the Hotel parking lot, plenty of other places more better...and just remember the police are mostly on point in that area...just an FYI...carry on...