PDA

View Full Version : Review Curless Pedal Gear Repair

Shornaday
02-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Ordered another Pedal Gear from Chris and he processed and shipped the order in record breaking time.

I swear, I ordered the gear and received it so fast that it seemed like I received the gear the day before I ordered it. :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

All transactions that I have had with Chris have been A+. I appreciate the support he provides for the Marauder Community. :burn::burn::burn::burn:

Thank You Chris,

Steve Hornaday

Curless
02-28-2017, 06:12 AM
You are more than welcome! Thanks for the glowing review!

steve fox
05-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Recently bought several 2003/2004 Linc T/C with (broken) adj pedals.Stopped in while Chris was touring the SW USA in an old pick up and bought several gears. Now both pedals are better than new. Good solution, less than half the cost to replace the brake pedal assy and permanent repair. Thanks for your help.

jcaci88
01-04-2018, 03:45 AM
You are more than welcome! Thanks for the glowing review!
are you the person to point me in the right direction for a good quality replacement pedal gear?

please email me at jcaci828@aol.com

Thank You
Joseph C.

Lowndex
01-04-2018, 10:35 AM
are you the person to point me in the right direction for a good quality replacement pedal gear?

please email me at jcaci828@aol.com

Thank You
Joseph C.

The heavy, brass gears are of high quality. Until I install my pedal gears, they sit on my desk in front of my keyboard. I love looking at them. :)