PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Meet

L.Mark
04-17-2017, 09:48 AM
Well another successful meet has come to an end. Seen some new sites, new people and new things to add to the talks for next year. An amazing group of people called family. When Gordon blew his tranny people were calling trying to get him into a shop ASAP...as of right now he is still in Louisville waiting for his car to be fixed which we are hopeful will be today. TJ and myself send our thanks an appreciation to ALL who lended a hand and offered a hand to help make this Meet happen. We send a thank you to all who donated to the raffle and a special shout out to our new mascot, Tippy. Who was rewarded with a pink bunny...The weather was beautiful again this year which just added to the time spent outside. TJ and myself thank all that attended and hope to see you all again next year!!!:party::grouphug::neene r:

As a side note there were no police nor fire department runs this year, we missed you Whitey...;);)

MyBlackBeasts
04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Well another successful meet has come to an end. Seen some new sites, new people and new things to add to the talks for next year. An amazing group of people called family. When Gordon blew his tranny people were calling trying to get him into a shop ASAP...as of right now he is still in Louisville waiting for his car to be fixed which we are hopeful will be today. TJ and myself send our thanks an appreciation to ALL who lended a hand and offered a hand to help make this Meet happen. We send a thank you to all who donated to the raffle and a special shout out to our new mascot, Tippy. Who was rewarded with a pink bunny...The weather was beautiful again this year which just added to the time spent outside. TJ and myself thank all that attended and hope to see you all again next year!!!:party::grouphug::neene r:

As a side note there were no police nor fire department runs this year, we missed you Whitey...;);)

TIPPY!!! :D

Yes, was not the same w/o Whitey... :(

Hope to see Mr. W in 2018!

Gryphonzus
04-18-2017, 04:00 AM
It was good to be back in Louisville and see all our friends! Thank you L.Mark for another fine get together. And to Tippy and the bunny a highlight of the get together. Looking forward to next year!

Curless
04-18-2017, 04:58 AM
Thanks for hosting us guys!~ It was once again a great time. Tippy send s his deepest thanks for the bunny!

Drewstang
04-18-2017, 06:10 AM
That's the most entertainment I've got out of $20 since arcades lol.