PDA

View Full Version : Rock Auto Great Savings

MO Merc
05-02-2017, 01:30 PM
I'm just a new customer who used to work in an nationwide Auto Parts. Placed a $41.00 order with Rock Auto and saved more than $15.00. Thanks to this site discount and Rock Auto prices it was possible. I know the discount is going to expire soon, but the prices beat everyone I checked including online retailers.
My order was Wix air filters.
I appreciate those who worked on getting the discount for this Marauder site.
Only wish I had used before now.

fastblackmerc
05-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Rockauto usually sends a new discount code every month. If they don't this month I'll be happy to share mine (5% off).

MyBlackBeasts
05-03-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm just a new customer who used to work in an nationwide Auto Parts. Placed a $41.00 order with Rock Auto and saved more than $15.00. Thanks to this site discount and Rock Auto prices it was possible. I know the discount is going to expire soon, but the prices beat everyone I checked including online retailers.
My order was Wix air filters.
I appreciate those who worked on getting the discount for this Marauder site.
Only wish I had used before now.

I did a tune up and some other work on my F150 and the cost at RA was $200 less than the discounted prices I can get at AutoZone & Orielly - exact same brand/part numbers.

RA is awesome.

MunsterBro95
05-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Yea they are usually pretty great. However I ordered sensors on like April second and they shipped wrong and they have been sitting in Jersey since the 6th. Called them and told them and they re shipped them the same way... hopefully they get here. That's all I need to get the car running