PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Carlisle Showfield Map is Posted

Bluerauder
05-15-2017, 06:54 PM
The Carlisle 2017 Showfield Map has been posted on the Carlisle Events site >>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Ford-Map.pdf

The Marauders are on the same hill YELLOW SHOWFIELD in Classes Y472 (2003-2004 Marauder Stock), Y475 (2003 Marauder Modified), and Y478 (2004 Marauder Modified). The MM.Net tent is shown as "W" on the map. It appears that the location of the tent has been shifted from near the road more toward the grandstands (to about where the hill slopes downward).

For the first time attendees at Carlisle, enter through Gate #3 (GPS Address is 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA) and head for the high ground. If you received your sticker in the mail, put it on your windshield before arrival in the driver's top corner and they will just wave you through the gate. Remember to bring your registration letter that came in the mail with the sticker. You will need that letter to pick up your Goodie Bag at the Guest Services registration building next to the Grandstand.

Here's an aerial pic of Carlisle in 2014. Marauders are located in the lower right corner on The Hill !! There were 49 Marauders on Marauder Mountain that year.... unfortunately about 1/2 the gang in two rows were cut off this shot.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Carlisle_2_Aerial.jpg

Mr. Man
05-16-2017, 10:41 AM
Got our stickers yesterday.

03mmmonroe
05-16-2017, 06:20 PM
The Carlisle 2017 Showfield Map has been posted on the Carlisle Events site >>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Ford-Map.pdf

The Marauders are on the same hill YELLOW SHOWFIELD in Classes Y472 (2003-2004 Marauder Stock), Y475 (2003 Marauder Modified), and Y478 (2004 Marauder Modified). The MM.Net tent is shown as "W" on the map. It appears that the location of the tent has been shifted from near the road more toward the grandstands (to about where the hill slopes downward).

For the first time attendees at Carlisle, enter through Gate #3 (GPS Address is 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA) and head for the high ground. If you received your sticker in the mail, put it on your windshield before arrival in the driver's top corner and they will just wave you through the gate. Remember to bring your registration letter that came in the mail with the sticker. You will need that letter to pick up your Goodie Bag at the Guest Services registration building next to the Grandstand.

Got my stickers also see you there.

WPG_Merc
05-20-2017, 04:45 PM
I Got my stickers & show-field map today.
Also have my road course plotted out .:burnout:

A short 5,000 mile 24 state tour. :drive:

jimbok1951
05-20-2017, 05:17 PM
I Got my stickers & show-field map today.
Also have my road course plotted out .:burnout:

A short 5,000 mile 24 state tour. :drive:
Kudos to you, see ya there, look forward to see & hear your camed MM, will bring Philly soft pretzels for you & all.

WPG_Merc
05-20-2017, 05:46 PM
Kudos to you, see ya there, look forward to see & hear your camed MM, will bring Philly soft pretzels for you & all.

Coolness. :beer:

Will be 3 days to get there,Never been to PA before.
The camed MM loves the 120 KM/75 MPH & 130 KM/80 MPH zones. :burnout:

Bluerauder
05-24-2017, 05:58 AM
Aerial View of the 2016 Carlisle All Ford Nationals. This is primarily the Red (in the foreground) and Green Showfields (in the left-middle). The Blue Showfield is way toward the left-back of this photo. Unfortunately, they didn't get a pic of the Yellow Showfield where the Marauders and non-Mustangs were located and was just as large as Red & Green in this photo. We were just off the left edge of the pic directly in front of the Grandstand and cluster of large Midway tents.

This was the biggest Carlisle All Ford Nationals yet with over 3,200 cars, truck and vehicles registered for the Showfields. The Mercury Marauders were again well represented up on Marauder Mountain with 38 MMs (17 Just Plain Black, 11 Silver Birch, 4 Dark Toreador Red, and 6 Dark Blue Pearl) and 75-80 members and family.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Carlisle_2016_Aerial_View.jpg

Bluerauder
05-29-2017, 06:21 AM
:bump: for the 2017 Showfield Map.

Bluerauder
06-01-2017, 05:32 AM
:bump: for a final check before hit the road to Carlisle !!!

Ms. Denmark
06-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Thanks Charlie! Great reminder DON'T FORGET YOUR STICKER. See you all at Carlisle!