PDA

View Full Version : Found a '64 Marauder For Sale Nearby

UncleLar
05-31-2004, 06:27 PM
I was doing a little web surfing today and looked to see what was new at the Volo Car Museum. They have a '64 Marauder Parklane for sale for $16,998. It has a 300 hp 390 in it with what appears to be factory a/c. It's a very unusal color,Coral,which I've never seen on a Marauder before.
If you decide to deal with these people Crevat Emptor,I know 3 different people who've bought cars from them that they either were wrongly informed of the cars correctness and options and equipment or something worse. Check thoroughly with someone who is very knowledgeable of the type of car you're interested in before you buy. www.volocars.com look under Lincoln/Mercury cars for sale.

Donny Carlson
05-31-2004, 08:52 PM
I was doing a little web surfing today and looked to see what was new at the Volo Car Museum. They have a '64 Marauder Parklane for sale for $16,998. It has a 300 hp 390 in it with what appears to be factory a/c. It's a very unusal color,Coral,which I've never seen on a Marauder before.
If you decide to deal with these people Crevat Emptor,I know 3 different people who've bought cars from them that they either were wrongly informed of the cars correctness and options and equipment or something worse. Check thoroughly with someone who is very knowledgeable of the type of car you're interested in before you buy. www.volocars.com (http://www.volocars.com/) look under Lincoln/Mercury cars for sale.
"Coral" = Pink to 99% of the population. :puke:

mad man
06-01-2004, 03:32 AM
If you decide to deal with these people Crevat Emptor,I know 3 different people who've bought cars from them that they either were wrongly informed of the cars correctness and options and equipment or something worse. Check thoroughly with someone who is very knowledgeable of the type of car you're interested in before you buy. www.volocars.com look under Lincoln/Mercury cars for sale.
You can buy better but you can't pay more. :lol:

sailsmen
06-01-2004, 04:09 AM
The fender badge appears incorrect, wonder if it is a Marauder?

merc406
06-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Yes it's a Marauder and no it's not pink but more of a salmon color, the price about 3 to 4,000 to high, unless the miles are low low.