PDA

View Full Version : coing to pick up marauder

nusbd
08-15-2017, 06:42 PM
leaving nj to check out a broke marauder in braidwood illinois, anybody in the area that knows a local spot for short term storage, towing etc. I havent seen it yet so dont know what its going to take to repair it. may have to store it before repair and transport back to nj.

stevengerard
08-15-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm not too familiar with that area, but Coal City is a pretty industrial area, I'm sure there has to be storage around there. if not farther north in Joliet. That's a large city with numerous race tracks.

justbob
08-16-2017, 03:48 AM
Same here. For all the members that live in this area I don't know of anyone close to there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zack
08-16-2017, 05:10 AM
You're coming 12 hours for a broken marauder that's been rode hard and put away wet? Doesn't seem to financially logical.

Drewstang
08-16-2017, 05:41 AM
You're coming 12 hours for a broken marauder that's been rode hard and put away wet? Doesn't seem to financially logical.

Hand him down your t-shirt for that event lol.

tbone
08-16-2017, 10:26 AM
Don't know about a storage place but here's a nice Motel you can stay at.

tbone
08-16-2017, 10:28 AM
And your driver.....

nusbd
08-16-2017, 09:50 PM
thanks guys, your all right, note the planes train automobiles motel is now the sun motel, guys from the braidwood plant said to stay clear, haha, can catch a disease walking by. You guys know im a sucker for reclaiming hopeless causes, found 2, 1 just needs a little bodywork and an engine, the other one is mechanicaly sound but needs a body, hood flew up took out windshield and roof, ouch! going to call transport co. (start with tnt transport from another thread). Thanks.