PDA

View Full Version : Harvey

sailsmen
08-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bluerauder
08-28-2017, 03:58 AM
Thoughts and prayers for everyone impacted in that area. Rainfall and devastation is unprecedented. The photos are heartbreaking. Unfortunately, it isn't over yet and the rainfall continues. 15-25" more are expected. This will make Katrina a footnote in history. Harvey will now be "the big one".

I hope Maury and Ginny are safe and away from the flooding zones.

cruzer
08-28-2017, 07:31 AM
Thanks for asking. Ginny and I are not in the area. All members of my family are in safe areas. Maury

Bluerauder
08-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Thanks for asking. Ginny and I are not in the area. All members of my family are in safe areas. Maury

Good to hear !! Thanks for chiming in. Hope you are doing well.

RF Overlord
08-28-2017, 11:48 AM
I know we have a number of members in Texas, but I don't know where they all are. Hopefully they will see this and chime in to let us know their status.

Bluerauder
08-28-2017, 01:14 PM
I know we have a number of members in Texas, but I don't know where they all are. Hopefully they will see this and chime in to let us know their status.

James79Stang is in West Texas and ought to be out of the danger zone.

Pat
08-28-2017, 01:37 PM
All the spaghetti threads from Harvey have realigned and converged on my house in NW Louisiana. We can expect 4 to 8" of rain on Wednesday.

But my housing area won't flood with that amount. Can't say that for the housing area a few miles south of me.

The Cajun navy is on the scene in Houston area.

May God be with all these responders as they toil through the high water, debris and rain.

James79stang has a family member in Katy, Texas, which is few miles due west of Houston.

Bigdogjim
08-28-2017, 04:14 PM
Thoughts and prayers to all, hope you are all safe.

Some areas near Houston getting 50" inches of rain? Unheard of.

james79stang
08-29-2017, 07:44 AM
The family in San Angelo are just getting secondary ring rain only. My daughter and family in Katy are stuck pretty much @ house and not able to get to work and school's closed down, but have had power and no home damage to this point.

James

jsignorelli
08-30-2017, 09:46 AM
My Mustang club (Garden State Region Mustang Club) has contacted a Texas Mustang club asking what we can do to assist. The Texas club will be sending us a list of items to be shipped and money needs of those effected by the storm.

Should we contact a Marauder group in Texas for a similar offering?

mrjones
02-25-2018, 08:48 AM
I haven't checked in in a while, but I'm still here. We made it through OK, but wasn't sure during Saturday night when the real rain started here. I put my Marauder in the drive up on ramps and stands to get it as high as possible. Water got up in the yard but not in the garage or house. Turns out we were the high point on the street, which we'd never really realized before. Lots of homes damaged here. Even worse south of us in Dickinson. I drove through there yesterday. Lots of places still uninhabitable.