PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Marauderman
06-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Lets all welcome another new member to the MM.net board and also to the Carolina Marauders-

Midnightcruiser

.and of course your invited to join us for our monthly meet, June 12th, at the

Roadhouse Steakhouse
Speedway Blvd.
!2 NOON

Can't wait to have you post yourt details of how you got your car and your grin we all seen to have with this car.........WELCOME.....Tom

MarauderMark
06-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Hi Midnightcruiser and welcome to the greatest bunch of people on the web.Hope you enjoy your founded power and have fun moddin :burnout: :banana: :bounce: :up:

Hey wait a min ..Tom are you changing your name??? :lol:

Marauderman
06-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi Midnightcruiser and welcome to the greatest bunch of people on the web.Hope you enjoy your founded power and have fun moddin :burnout: :banana: :bounce: :up:

Hey wait a min ..Tom are you changing your name??? :lol:

Naw---Midnightcruiser---is truely a new member---she is surely having her first :lol: already after that one though...Tom

TAF
06-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Welcome to Midnightcruiser! Just stick with my buddy Tom, and you'll be well taken care of!Glad to have ya here. :up:

Bluerauder
06-04-2004, 07:39 AM
Naw---Midnightcruiser---is truely a new member---she is surely having her first :lol: already after that one though...Tom
Midnightcruiser,
Welcome to the site. There's a great bunch of folks here and answers to any and all of your questions. You did know that you can drive your MM during the daylight hours also .... right??
:lol:

stevencory
06-04-2004, 07:45 AM
Hello Midnightcruiser,

Welcome to the forum.
This just happens to be the
best cyberspace when it comes
to your automobile :coolman:

Click here for a link to info on the
Speed Volume control (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4082).
A most hidden feature, but needed.

Good luck,

Midnightcruiser
06-10-2004, 05:04 AM
hEY mARAUDERMAN!

i'M FINALLy on after trying for over a year! Do you think they kept booting me because I'm a woman? Anyway, Thanks for helping me with Logan and getting me on and thanks for the welcome e-mail.

Guess what? On Sunday I pulled into the parking lot of Caribou Coffe in Matthews and another Marauder was pullling out! He's not registered for the club but wants to be. He just bought his car and knows Russell. He also had his car tinted by Russell's guy.

If I come on Saturday, I will not be able to join you guys until 1:30; I have to work until 1:00.

PJ/MidnightCruiser:coolman:

Lets all welcome another new member to the MM.net board and also to the Carolina Marauders-

Midnightcruiser

.and of course your invited to join us for our monthly meet, June 12th, at the

Roadhouse Steakhouse
Speedway Blvd.
!2 NOON

Can't wait to have you post yourt details of how you got your car and your grin we all seen to have with this car.........WELCOME.....Tom

Midnightcruiser
06-10-2004, 05:07 AM
Hey! What's a "JUNIOR" member?

Midnightcruiser

MM03MOK
06-10-2004, 05:14 AM
Do you think they kept booting me because I'm a woman? Nah, they wouldn't dare!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_36.gifPJ!! We may be outnumbered but we have just as much fun. Keep posting and you can become a Senior Member, or go in and change it to your liking under Preferences, Edit Profile, Custom User Title.

Bunny!!
(Mary)

merc406
06-10-2004, 05:16 AM
Wecome to the joint, glad to have ya. :rasta:

Midnightcruiser
06-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Excellent! Another woman! Thank you for your welcome note. I live in Carolina, but am a Texas girl. Where are you out of Bunny (Mary)? Glad to meet you. Are there more of us? I think I saw Marauderchick from ATL on the site...

Midnightcruiser (PJ)

Nah, they wouldn't dare!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_36.gifPJ!! We may be outnumbered but we have just as much fun. Keep posting and you can become a Senior Member, or go in and change it to your liking under Preferences, Edit Profile, Custom User Title.

Bunny!!
(Mary)

Midnightcruiser
06-10-2004, 05:35 AM
Hey thanks Mr. Bogart. I think I'm gonna like this place in here.

Midnightcruiser

Wecome to the joint, glad to have ya. :rasta:

Midnightcruiser
06-10-2004, 05:42 AM
Dear Bluerauder,
Oh, but it's sooooo much fun being a police cruiser at night EVERYONE gets out of your way, including the drunks!:bows:

Midnightcruiser,
Welcome to the site. There's a great bunch of folks here and answers to any and all of your questions. You did know that you can drive your MM during the daylight hours also .... right??

MM03MOK
06-10-2004, 05:52 AM
Where are you out of Bunny (Mary)? See "Location," upper right of my post. Add your location under "Edit Profile." I encourage everyone to do this. It helps with out networking. Posting it in the thread only shows it there. If it's in your Profile, it's in every post.

Yes, MarauderChick is in ATL, JrzyGrl is in IL, Ladyhawke is in MD, Troopcar & Marauderbug are in NY, Jessica, jbr927 and SixAppeal are in OH, MAD 3R's Wife is in VA, mrsteamrope is in WA. (I hope I didn't forget anyone.) There are many wonderful wives and G/Fs that may not have screen names, but show up at Meets around the country. (No comment about TAF's wife.) ;)

Hey Logan, can we have our own Forum, huh? huh? huh? :D

Haggis
06-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the Collective MidnightMarauder you will be assilimated, resistance to modding is futile. :up:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Welcome MidnightCruiser!!!!

Marauderchick here!!!
It's good to have another one of "us" around!!!!:bounce:

Glad to have you!!!

~Kathy~

frdwrnch
06-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey PJ! Glad you found us! Going to the mountains this weekend so I can't make the meeting but look forward to seeing you soon. As always you know where I'm at if you need anything.

Bluerauder
06-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey! What's a "JUNIOR" member?

Midnightcruiser
I believe that a "Junior Member" is one that has not gone through the extensive official Marauder initiation process. The details should best be explained by one of the "Senior Members". J/K...........

Agent M79
06-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Excellent. Another Carolina Marauder. Welcome.

Now let's talk dues. It's cash... usually as much cash as you have. Just bring it along to the next meet. I'm Agent M79. I handle the cash. Tradition dictates that you don't speak of the cash to anyone... just silently hand it over when no one is looking.

That about covers it. Welcome aboard.