PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meet #11 - June 12th, 2004

Agent M79
06-04-2004, 05:32 AM
Carolina Marauders Meet #11 – June 12<SUP>th</SUP>, 2004

Date/Time:
Saturday June 12th, 2004 – 12:00pm

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Texas</st1:place></st1:State> Roadhouse
Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7801 Gateway Lane</st1:Street>
<st1:City w:st="on">Concord</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">NC</st1:State></st1:address>
(704) 979-3090

Undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!

Marauderman
06-04-2004, 08:54 AM

Date/Time:

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Texas</st1:place></st1:State> Roadhouse
<st1:City w:st="on">Concord</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">NC</st1:State></st1:address>
(704) 979-3090

YAHOOO!!!! Ok folks--we will have several items to discuss--mostly our summer adventures--there adding up and now we have several to think about--heres one to be thinking ahead on--Joint Meets--Several here as well to choose from....gonna get interesting....I just love road trips and great meets--Guys--The Alt. meet was GREAT--wish you were there....more when we meet.........Tom

dok
06-04-2004, 11:14 AM

Wow! How could I miss this. We'll be there.

Marauderman
06-09-2004, 04:57 PM

Date/Time:

(704) 979-3090

refresh--ok....so we have three coming for sure--Hey! I 'm gonna bring #7
even if it rains ( SOMETHING I PREFER NOT TO DO--PUT HER IN THE RAIN--)
so I can see the water run off her wax --- so come on all you others out there--those looking in not yet members even--comon over..love to have ya--see all then...........Tom

Agent M79
06-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Does this mean I got to vacuum her out and polish her up?

Butch
06-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Sorry guys....I will not be able to make it.

I'm right in the middle of changing jobs, and I have some "transfer of duties" to take care of.

I will hopefully catch everyone in July!

Make sure someone gets pics for me!

Marauderman
06-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Does this mean I got to vacuum her out and polish her up?
Butof course! :up:

Marauderman
06-12-2004, 12:40 PM
The meet today was nice- Dok , Agent M79 , marauderman and their spouses attended today. Had a nice time talking about marauderman's trip to Alt a few weeks back and what we will do in the coming months:

1. July= All meet at frdwrnch's place for a backyard cookout- BYOD and a some bucks to donate to Russell and Pat for the food...uh,, believe steak and shrimp was discussed wasn't it fellas.......

2. August= kinda up in the air -will probably settle during July meet.

3. Sept.= Probably a 3 club meet, possibility in Fla. need to check Southern MM and the Fla group for details . Seems most everyone will have a 4-6 hour drive --somewhat equal I think..will have to see how many of us are able to par take....to discuss more in July meet--, meanwhile--stay tune to the other forums to keep up to date.....

Again nice see you folks today --and we missed new member Midnightcruser due to work ,, but we stayed till 2PM just in case-- sorry-- stay tune for directions to frdwrnch's place next month........take care and be safe all....Tom

SC Cheesehead
06-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Sorry I couldn't join you guys at the Texas Roadhouse today. You know the old saying about best laid plans?

I'd like to make the July meeting, can anybody give me directions to frdwrch's place?

SC Cheesehead
2004 DTR

Agent M79
06-14-2004, 09:47 AM

Undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!It was still the biggest and best Marauder Meet in either of the Carolinas!

I think we got some basic direction for future meets and related events pounded out pretty well.

It's established that the Carolina Marauders meet every 2nd Saturday. Other interesting events attended in addition to regular meets. Perhaps looking forward to meetings with other groups.

We've established Texas Roadhouse as the default meet location but I am very interested in dok's suggestion of Quaker Steak & Lube (http://www.lubewings.com/default.asp?fldLocation=charlo tte). It seems more like a car guy place.

If frdwrnch is good to go for the next meet to be at his place, we can check out QS&L maybe in August. I may hit it once before then as the advance man. I am an Agent, after all.