PDA

View Full Version : Parked next to me in Newington

MSR7878
06-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Tonight I took my kid to laser quest in Newington CT and came out to find a shiny black MM parked next to my shiny black MM, never happened to me before. If it was a member drop me a line!

- Mike

2003 MIB
06-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Tonight I took my kid to laser quest in Newington CT and came out to find a shiny black MM parked next to my shiny black MM, never happened to me before. If it was a member drop me a line!

- Mike

You gotta carry contact cards, Mike- Spread the word, Bro!

BillyGman
06-05-2004, 10:07 PM

- Mikequite frankly Mike, I didn't even know about another member here on this board who even lives in Connecticut other than myself, Ultavorx, and Dan. it's good to see ya on here. I certainly hope that you weren't the guy w/the Marauder who I saw in Milford about four months ago who passed by me in my Marauder and when I waved to him, he just stared at me all cocky lookin. I'm guessing that it wasn't you since that jerk whoever he is probably wouldn't be a member on this board like you are, and his car sounded pretty quiet whereas your car must make some noise like mine does.

And BTW, I was in Newington lastnight, but I was passing through, and I never parked my car there. Atleast not lastnight anyway.