PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle 2018

jsignorelli
12-01-2017, 11:32 PM
My car is booked for Carlisle 2018.

Awaiting the posting about the hotel so that too can be booked and I can pack my bags.

Red91LX
12-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Carlisle show 20% discount is available until December 31st. :banana2:

jimbok1951
12-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Carlisle show 20% discount is available until December 31st. :banana2:

Reminder
http://store.carlisleevents.com/

PRCARGUY
12-31-2017, 08:43 AM
My car is booked for Carlisle 2018.

Awaiting the posting about the hotel so that too can be booked and I can pack my bags.

Same here! ;)

Mr. Man
02-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Hotel thread for those who wish to stay in Harrisburg at the BW Premier.

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105552

jsignorelli
02-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Hotel is booked. The car is booked. I just have to place my dinner order for Thursday night.

merc
02-02-2018, 08:17 AM
Ready to go

Mr. Man
04-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Gate and Go info:

Check out the info for the Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June. This year it is on 1-3 June 2018 and usually draws between 40-50 Marauders. Several members from New Jersey attend this gathering each year and it is not unusual to see members from 500-1000 miles away come out for this huge event. Register at the Carlisle Events site for the Showfield and meet us up on Marauder Mountain.

Register Class 761 -- 03/04 Marauder (Stock), 763 -- 03 Marauder (Modified), or 765 -- 04 Marauder (Modified). Use "MercuryMarauder.Net" as your car club.

Thanks for typing this out Charlie.

MM03MOK
04-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Eric - that link doesn’t work... ^^^

How many tables should I order? Any chairs needed? I need to submit the firm by Monday. I’ll also see if I can increase the size of the tent. We get a 20’x20’ at no charge.

Bluerauder
04-13-2018, 04:25 AM
How about this one >>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/carlisle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=378

Or here >>>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals

Mr. Man
04-13-2018, 12:22 PM
Eric - that link doesn’t work... ^^^

How many tables should I order? Any chairs needed? I need to submit the firm by Monday. I’ll also see if I can increase the size of the tent. We get a 20’x20’ at no charge.3 tables should work. Bigger tent would be nice. Last year was tight, but the weather was cooperative. If it's hot or rainy a 20'x20' would be way small. Most people bring their own chairs so I wouldn't worry about that.
Sorry about the link. Think Charlie put up a working link.

Mr. Man
04-16-2018, 10:07 PM
:bump::bump:

MM03MOK
04-17-2018, 09:56 AM
I was able to order a 20x40 tent! Yeah!!! :up:

Mr. Man
04-17-2018, 10:13 AM
I was able to order a 20x40 tent! Yeah!!! :up:47508........

jsignorelli
04-18-2018, 10:06 AM
The size of the tent wouldn't be an issue if Carlisle Events would just install a dome over the entire show field. That would make it a cross between Logan's Run and the Gaylord Hotel in Nashville.

MarauderJim
04-18-2018, 06:31 PM
Thanks Mary for arranging the tent. I expect another great event. With great cars and really great people, no other club can compete with MercuryMarauder.net!

mario222
04-26-2018, 02:17 PM
Hotel is booked and car is registered, see everyone at the show!

Mr. Man
04-26-2018, 03:59 PM
Last few days to get 10% off your Gate and Go sticker. Gate and Go ends April 30th.

Blackened300a
05-02-2018, 03:34 PM
I will be there but maybe without the Marauder. I’m having car issues that I can’t get figured out which is making me second guess taking it out on a long drive away from home.

jabird56
05-03-2018, 07:51 AM
For those of you going to Carlisle this year, a friend of mine and his wife will be there also. Ken and Pam Foley, have again been honored to drive part of a segment around the country displaying a modified F-150 Raptor in support of Wounded Warriors. Ken also owns a few Mustangs (last I heard). So please stop by and say hi to Ken and Pam from the Marauder family.

I have also enclosed a spreadsheet showing where this Raptor will be on display in both the local DC area and elsewhere around the country.

Here is the Wounded Warriors Family Support organizations website, supporting this effort: https://www.wwfs.org/high-five-tour

05crownsport
05-25-2018, 01:05 PM
That's cool. I signed the very first tour vehicle which was a GT500 driven by Colonel John Folsom retired USMC. I do believe it's the same organization. I'll have to look and see if I have pictures from that?

vkirkend
05-25-2018, 02:04 PM
Bringing the Black this year so 2003 instead of the 2004.......

Mr. Man
05-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Looks like we are still up on Marauder Mtn. Hope the weather cooperates.

MarauderJim
05-29-2018, 06:22 PM
I’d be happy with an elevator from Marauder Mountain to Mustang Land!

jsignorelli
05-30-2018, 12:37 PM
I finally got my registration package today, the day before I leave for Carlisle. So glad I registered in November. I guess "Better Late than Never"!

Mr. Man
05-30-2018, 12:47 PM
I finally got my registration package today, the day before I leave for Carlisle. So glad I registered in November. I guess "Better Late than Never"!Reminds me to start thinking about my Texas Roadhouse scientific curiosity question.;)

MarauderJim
06-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Friday was a warm and humid day on Marauder Mountain. But we did have a nice breeze! We had a typical Friday crowd. Everyone enjoyed the day. Some folks bought souvenirs. The tent this year is much better. We all can fit! The club representative from Hagarty Insurance stopped by and he was impressed with our car club. He expressed interest in insuring members of our club. Members appear to look forward to our club trophies on Saturday and Carlisle trophies on Sunday. The car club plaques are à hit with members too. For those who could not make it this year... you my want to enjoy the event next year.

03Marauder
06-01-2018, 06:52 PM
I'm at the hotel in harrisburg, I need to get in touch with everyone for tomorrow morning so I can drive over with everyone. This is my first event with everyone so I'm not sure what to do here.

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 11:09 AM
I'm at the hotel in harrisburg, I need to get in touch with everyone for tomorrow morning so I can drive over with everyone. This is my first event with everyone so I'm not sure what to do here.

Hey Nick, it was great to have you join us at Carlisle. (Another Jersey boy!) The group enjoyed having you on board. Loved the story about how you got your Marauder. That car is lucky you wanted it. ;) We will look to see you at future local/regional events and of course back at Carlisle next year. Thanks again for joining the club! Paula

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Just got home. Eric and I had a great time this year! The weather threatened but never ruined the weekend at all. Highlights revolved around spending time with friends old and new. We love seeing the "regulars" there each year and also meeting new comers. It's great that some younger guys are buying Marauders and getting involved in the club. Nick and Kyle are two Jersey boys who came out to Carlisle with their cars as new members and we really welcome them!

One special thing for me was that TooManyFords made the trip from Iowa so we got to spend some quality time with John this year. Another was that Connie and Voula came out for some Mexican food with the group from The Central, on Friday night, and Chris & Gordon and Jack & Connie came out to The Lancaster Brewing Co. with us on Saturday night. Doesn't get much better than that!

Eric & I want to thank Marauder Jim for organizing the club dash plaques and trophies, Jimbok, for generously providing hot Philly pretzels, Blackened300a for bringing the great "vintage" T shirts, and last but not least, MM03MOK for upgrading our tent on Marauder Mountain to the Taj Mahal model. Thanks to these special club members and to everyone who came out to Carlisle All Fords 2018 to celebrate our Marauders and made this weekend a huge success! See EVERYONE next year! (if not sooner;))

HammerDown
06-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Hey Nick, it was great to have you join us at Carlisle. (Another Jersey boy!) The group enjoyed having you on board. Loved the story about how you got your Marauder. That car is lucky you wanted it. ;) We will look to see you at future local/regional events and of course back at Carlisle next year. Thanks again for joining the club! PaulaYes, Nick, welcome to the club and your "how I got my Marauder" story. Hope to see you at Carlisle next year or at some other gathering.

Connie & Fordfrk (Jack)

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Just want to say that the numbers were a bit down this year and we know a lot of you couldn't make it but you were all missed! Put it on your calendar for next year. We want you back! :cool:

Bluerauder
06-05-2018, 03:52 AM
Just want to say that the numbers were a bit down this year and we know a lot of you couldn't make it but you were all missed! Put it on your calendar for next year. We want you back! :cool:

Next year's dates are 31 May - 2 June 2019. Registration is Open >>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx