PDA

View Full Version : Convoy to Indy!!!

MM03MOK
06-06-2004, 10:12 AM
WCM'ers: It's not too soon to start discussing the convoy. I am considering flying into Chicago and hitching http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_16.gif a ride to Indy and back, if the timing works. Is anyone headed down on Wednesday, July 28? If this doesn't work out for me, I'll fly into Indy.

CRUZTAKER
06-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Yes Mary! I will be leaving sometime wednesday. Not to take anything away from Mac or Poke, or whomever you intend to ride with....but you may check prices to Akron or Cleveland as well.

I will be hooking up with Haggis and LH in Akron. That is if they still come through on wednesday.

TooManyFords
06-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Yes Mary! I will be leaving sometime wednesday. Not to take anything away from Mac or Poke, or whomever you intend to ride with....but you may check prices to Akron or Cleveland as well.

I will be hooking up with Haggis and LH in Akron. That is if they still come through on wednesday.

Bunny, keep me posted to your plans as well. I should be going through Chicago sometime as well. Might just have to plan it so I'm part of a group!

John

GarageMahal
06-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Bunny, keep me posted to your plans as well. I should be going through Chicago sometime as well. Might just have to plan it so I'm part of a group!

John

My route takes me through Chicago sometime on Wednesday as well. I am hoping to hook up with a group for the final leg of my trip.

jta

Big Joe P
06-06-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm planning on leaving Wednesday too. Maybe the president of the Windy City Marauders (SGT MAC) should co-ordinate a departure time and place so we can all convoy..... Those from here and those coming through.

mad man
06-07-2004, 03:53 AM
Thursday morning for me. I 65 here i come :D