PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 6-6-04

Hack Goby
06-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Nice turn out tonite at Wild Woody`s,7 Marauders(one `63).the Place wasn`t`as packed as usual bacause of the big show in MtClemens yesterday but it was a nice.Dave,Mike Z.Mike,Dan,John,Larry,and myself made it a good turn out.

TAF
06-06-2004, 04:54 PM
So...how was it pulling up in that SWEET Silver???:rasta:

Hack Goby
06-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Oh ya it was high fives all around when I got there then they parked me between the two Trilogy`s that were there.What does it all mean?

MarauderMike
06-06-2004, 05:19 PM
I was outnumbered, but it was nice to have a good variety of colors, we just need one of the blue MM's to show. As usual, the MM"s drew quite a few lookers. I keep wondering if Dave and Mike are on commission from Jerry?

MI2QWK4U
06-06-2004, 05:24 PM
I was outnumbered, but it was nice to have a good variety of colors, we just need one of the blue MM's to show. As usual, the MM"s drew quite a few lookers. I keep wondering if Dave and Mike are on commission from Jerry?

Dave wishes, Jerry wont even pay for gas when I take these future Trilogy owners for test drives! He does buy lunch at swanky resturants when we meet with Steve Babcock! So that more than pays for my services as the senior Trilogy spokesman!

chrish
06-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey were are MY Motor City MM stickers? Show me the stickers... :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

merc406
06-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Was fun guy's, got invited to another club I think he said Bearing Burners,
Dave nice bunout as usual :burnout: , John I saw you at the last minute through the lights but I have no horn to blow at ya. Paul nice nice Marauder, thanks on the chair as usual, Mike my debate partner :D , M/Mike, what you need a survelance camera for in the car? Dan great to see you again, love your stories. :bounce: :pimp: :rock:

dwasson
06-06-2004, 08:56 PM
It was a good time as usual and as always, it was good to see everyone.

MarauderMike
06-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Sorry Larry, I forgot to show you the video footage. The camera is set up for the Michigan International Speedway outing as well as the lap around Indy. Thought those would be good things to have some film of.

merc406
06-07-2004, 05:44 AM
Oh, that would be great use of it Mike. :up: