PDA

View Full Version : MCM's READ THIS PLEASE!

MI2QWK4U
06-06-2004, 07:43 PM
It is important that any of us planning on attending the National Marauder Meet at Indy get registered! I know that a number of you have indicated that you would be going to Indy, so it is important that you get registered ASAP with BOTH the IMOA & the MM.net. They need an accurate headcount to get things done, so if you are going, take some time and get it done. You will be helping me out as well, and that is VERY important if we want to keep el presidente happy! I will do up an event dash plaque for our members that are going and I am working with the IMOA and MM.net for the car show. We have almost 40 members, lets rock Indy and roll in with high numbers! Any questions, please contact me. Thanks.

Here is who I have so far as registered for Indy thru IMOA:
Paul Erlandson
Dave Popovich
Jerry Barnes
Lidio Iacobelli

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS, SO COME ON....

MikesMerc
06-06-2004, 08:02 PM
I'll be there. I have the hotel already booked and I've registered with the IMOA. I need to do the MMnet next. Will do asap.

MarauderMike
06-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Working on the same wavelength, I completed the registration yesterday.

jspradii
06-07-2004, 08:02 PM
It is important that any of us planning on attending the National Marauder Meet at Indy get registered! I know that a number of you have indicated that you would be going to Indy, so it is important that you get registered ASAP with BOTH the IMOA & the MM.net. They need an accurate headcount to get things done, so if you are going, take some time and get it done. You will be helping me out as well, and that is VERY important if we want to keep el presidente happy! I will do up an event dash plaque for our members that are going and I am working with the IMOA and MM.net for the car show. We have almost 40 members, lets rock Indy and roll in with high numbers! Any questions, please contact me. Thanks.

Here is who I have so far as registered for Indy thru IMOA:
Paul Erlandson
Dave Popovich
Jerry Barnes
Lidio Iacobelli

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS, SO COME ON....
I believe I am already in with both registrations, too, eh?

MM03MOK
06-07-2004, 08:06 PM
I believe I am already in with both registrations, too, eh?Jim - you're all set!

jspradii
06-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Jim - you're all set!
Vielen dank!:banana2:

MI2QWK4U
06-07-2004, 08:30 PM
I believe I am already in with both registrations, too, eh?

I was refering to the Motor City Crew...

MI2QWK4U
06-08-2004, 07:42 AM
I here a couple more MCM have signed up...good job, keep it up! I want to roll down there with a good sized group.