PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All Ford National 2018 HOTEL ROOM BLOCK

Mr. Man
01-31-2018, 09:48 AM
Ready, set, GO! Time to think CARLISLE ALL FORD NATIONAL , June 1-3-2018

Our Club room block at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg is ready for members to book a room starting now. Book one, two or three nights starting Thursday, 5/31 through Saturday, 6/2 (checking out on Sunday 6/3.)

Please use the link below to book online:
https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.39125.html?groupId=V24NG 9K1

You are also welcome to call the Reservations Department and have them take care of your booking by calling 717-561-2800. Use code V24NG9K1.

We have 20 rooms available for Friday night and Saturday night. I may not be able to add any rooms to the block so book early if you want to secure your reservation. Please note the cutoff date is May 1, 2018.

Your reservation includes a full hot breakfast buffet each day.

Please post up in this thread once you have reserved your room! As always, I will be happy to assist you with questions or any issues that you may have related to the hotel. Best Regards, Ms. D

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Carlisle All Ford National
June 1-3 !!

Attendees

1. jsignorelli + Joanne
2. PRCARGUY
3. MarauderJim
4. merc
5. Mr. Man & Ms. D
6. FreddieH
7. jimbok1951 + co-pilot
8. Mario

jsignorelli
01-31-2018, 10:40 AM
I am booked. See you on Thursday night for dinner.

Bigdogjim
02-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Enjoy and post lots of pictures!!

PRCARGUY
02-04-2018, 02:56 PM
I'm booked also. :beer:

Mr. Man
02-05-2018, 09:14 AM
I am booked. See you on Thursday night for dinner. See you for steaks and Margaritas. ;)

Mr. Man
02-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Enjoy and post lots of pictures!!Not really into posting pics so you should just come and see for yourself.:P

I'm booked also. :beer: See you Thursday night?

TooManyFords
02-05-2018, 04:31 PM
I think I need a vacation!

PRCARGUY
02-05-2018, 06:14 PM
See you Thursday night?
Yes, barring something unforeseen.

Mr. Man
02-24-2018, 12:14 PM
I think I need a vacation!

I think you're right, John! Hope you're coming to Carlisle.

Mr. Man
02-24-2018, 12:29 PM
Bumping to update...

Looks like about 15 rooms remain available in our room block at the Central Hotel. Take a look at post 1 for all the details on making your reservation.
The hotel has made it super easy this year to book on line by clicking the link in post 1. It takes you directly to our group block and all you need to do is select the dates you want and the group code is already applied.

Please keep in mind that once these rooms get spoken for it is doubtful that additional rooms can be added.

See you at Carlisle!

FreddieH
03-13-2018, 07:14 AM
I’m booked

merc
03-13-2018, 08:06 AM
I’m booked

Missed you last year.

jimbok1951
03-13-2018, 08:34 AM
I am booked for show field and hotel, see you all there. Me + copilot + Philly soft pretzels for all.

Bigdogjim
03-13-2018, 01:48 PM
I am booked for show field and hotel, see you all there. Me + copilot + Philly soft pretzels for all.

Those alone are worth the trip!

Mr. Man
03-13-2018, 02:12 PM
Bumping.....

Looks like about 13 rooms remain available in our room block at the Central Hotel. Take a look at post 1 for all the attendees so far. You'll also see details on making your reservation!!
The hotel has made it super easy this year to book on line by clicking the link in post 1. It takes you directly to our group block and all you need to do is select the dates you want and the group code is already applied!

**Please keep in mind that once these rooms get spoken for it is doubtful that additional rooms can be added.

See you at Carlisle!

mm svt
03-14-2018, 07:26 PM
I’ll see if Riley wants to go. Hope he does

Odinson
05-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Hey I missed the hotel cut off waiting for paint. What are the other good alternatives? Something close to Hershey maybe?

TooManyFords
05-07-2018, 06:13 PM
I think I can make this. Please let me know if anyone cannot at the last minute and I will take your room.

If none are available, let me know where I can go. Thanks in advance!

TooManyFords
05-07-2018, 06:23 PM
I see rooms are still available, I don't remember what happens Sunday. Trying to decide if I check out Sunday or Saturday.

I made a command decision and set Checkout for Sunday, I did, however set Checkin for Thursday in case there are any other early check-ins.

Looking forward to this! I *need* a vacation, and a change to get another warning from the PoPo!

Mr. Man
05-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I see rooms are still available, I don't remember what happens Sunday. Trying to decide if I check out Sunday or Saturday.

I made a command decision and set Checkout for Sunday, I did, however set Checkin for Thursday in case there are any other early check-ins.

Looking forward to this! I *need* a vacation, and a change to get another warning from the PoPo!Glad you can make it, John. So did you get a room from our block? There will be people checking in Thursday. We should be there by 4 pm. You are invited to join the group for dinner at Texas Road House Thursday eve if you are free. PM me if you need my cell.
(Anyone else coming in Thursday is also welcome.) Safe travels and see you at Carlisle.

Mr. Man
05-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Hey I missed the hotel cut off waiting for paint. What are the other good alternatives? Something close to Hershey maybe?Hey Matt, Do you want Paula to check if she can get you a room? PM your dates and last name and she will be happy to try. Hope to see you there!

TooManyFords
05-11-2018, 04:37 AM
Glad you can make it, John. So did you get a room from our block? There will be people checking in Thursday. We should be there by 4 pm. You are invited to join the group for dinner at Texas Road House Thursday eve if you are free. PM me if you need my cell.
(Anyone else coming in Thursday is also welcome.) Safe travels and see you at Carlisle. I don't think I got into the block of rooms, but oh well. And I never met a ribeye I didn't like, so I should be there in time for Texas Roadhouse.

Cheers!

03Marauder
05-15-2018, 06:11 AM
I missed the block reservation. But I got a room in the same hotel for friday and Saturday nights. So me and one of my friends will see you there with #0021! Coming from bergen county new jersey, this is my first carlisle event so I'm very excited

Ms. Denmark
05-15-2018, 08:40 AM
Looking forward to meeting you. See you at the hotel.

MarauderJim
05-15-2018, 09:44 AM
I received my Carlisle sticker yesterday. Put me down as a yes for the Roadhouse on Thursday. Any updates on the folks registered at the hotel?
And yes, Eric, I found a good single malt from Scotland!
:beer:

Mr. Man
05-15-2018, 09:30 PM
I received my Carlisle sticker yesterday. Put me down as a yes for the Roadhouse on Thursday. Any updates on the folks registered at the hotel?
:beer:'66 McKellen? :banana: ;)

Bluerauder
05-16-2018, 04:05 AM
'66 McKellen? :banana: ;)

65 year old Macallan .... $35K

Mr. Man
05-16-2018, 10:46 AM
65 year old Macallan .... $35KPeanuts for a Billionaire.:rolleyes:

Mr. Man
05-18-2018, 08:00 AM
:beer:

Jim, we have a total of 8 rooms reserved from our block of 20. We are glad to see that a couple other members got rooms at the Central Hotel after our block closed, so we will have a nice size group.

Last years reservation numbers from our block were pretty low as well so it might not be possible to get a block for Carlisle next year. With the numbers falling year over year we don't have much leverage with the hotel anymore as far as rates go. In fact the hotel had to be coaxed into working with Ms. D this year to include the full hot breakfast in the rate. But we plan to have a great time and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at Carlisle!

MarauderJim
05-20-2018, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the update Eric. I had suspected that attendance had decreased. For those that are attending, I know we will have a great time. Bluerauder mentioned the ‘65 Macallan for $35k. I guess I can’t compete with Charlie. He’s bringing a much more expensive brand than me!
:banana2:

Mr. Man
05-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the update Eric. I had suspected that attendance had decreased. For those that are attending, I know we will have a great time. Bluerauder mentioned the ‘65 Macallan for $35k. I guess I can’t compete with Charlie. He’s bringing a much more expensive brand than me!
:banana2: HaHa! Charlies more likely to bring a bottle of Thunderbird. :D

TooManyFords
05-28-2018, 02:50 PM
I haven't received anything from Carlisle Events yet, having signed up online on the 7th. I'm sure I checked the box to mail it to me, but I would have thought 3 weeks was plenty of time.

Assuming I don't get anything by the end of day tomorrow, do I just bring my printed receipt from the email? Where do I take it? Can I do this on Thursday as I will be in town early, and if so, where do I go?

Thanks!

TooManyFords
05-28-2018, 03:47 PM
Update: I will be stopping in Carlisle on my way to the hotel on Thursday to pick up my packet. I should be at the hotel early afternoon. Hope the weather cooperates.

Thank you Google Maps!

Mr. Man
05-28-2018, 10:04 PM
I haven't received anything from Carlisle Events yet, having signed up online on the 7th. I'm sure I checked the box to mail it to me, but I would have thought 3 weeks was plenty of time.

Assuming I don't get anything by the end of day tomorrow, do I just bring my printed receipt from the email? Where do I take it? Can I do this on Thursday as I will be in town early, and if so, where do I go?

Thanks!If for some reason you do not get your packet stop in at the little white building on the left as you enter GATE 3

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2018, 04:24 AM
We should be at the hotel today, Thursday, by 5:00 pm. For all of you who want to join the group for dinner tonight, please post up here with the number in your party. We can meet in the parking lot about 6:15 and head over to The Texas Road House on Union Deposit Road in Harrisburg. It's a short drive from the hotel. If you are coming a little late, just call/text me and we'll save a seat. Safe travels to All and see you soon!

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2018, 04:32 AM
Reminder! If you booked your room from the Marauders at Carlisle group block, breakfast in the O'Reilly Pub is included in your room rate so please make sure you receive your breakfast tickets when you check in!

As always, if you need any assistance with the hotel, please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to help. :)

TooManyFords
05-31-2018, 04:37 AM
Just me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ms. Denmark
05-31-2018, 04:49 AM
Just me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, John! :D Safe driving and see you tonight.

MarauderJim
05-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Hi Paula,

I will attend. Too Many Fords and I have already arrived at the hotel.

Jim

03Marauder
05-31-2018, 05:28 PM
I will be pulling in tomorrow late afternoon. I couldn't get today off to make the dinner. But if anything else is going on tomorrow night or Saturday night, count me right in! See everyone tomorrow

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 11:16 AM
I will be pulling in tomorrow late afternoon. I couldn't get today off to make the dinner. But if anything else is going on tomorrow night or Saturday night, count me right in! See everyone tomorrowSorry, Nick, just seeing this...:o but fortunately we met up and just hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as we did having you there.

jsignorelli
06-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Just returned home, 10 minutes before the light rain. (1.43 PM)

Joanne and I had a great time (as usual) see you all next year, if not sooner.

Jim

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Eric and I had a great time too! The weather threatened but never ruined the weekend at all. Highlights revolved around spending time with friends old and new. We love seeing the "regulars" there each year and also meeting new comers. It's great that some younger guys are buying Marauders and getting involved in the club. Nick and Kyle are two Jersey boys who came out to Carlisle with their cars as new members and we really welcome them!

One special thing for me was that TooManyFords made the trip from Iowa so we got to spend some quality time with John this year. Another was that Connie and Voula came out for some Mexican food with the group from The Central, on Friday night, and Chris & Gordon and Jack & Connie came out to The Lancaster Brewing Co. with us on Saturday night. Doesn't get much better than that!

Eric & I want to thank Marauder Jim for organizing the club dash plaques and trophies, Jimbok, for generously providing hot Philly pretzels, Blackened300a for bringing the great "vintage" T shirts, and last but not least, MM03MOK for upgrading our tent on Marauder Mountain to the Taj Mahal model. :D Thanks to these special club members and to everyone who came out to Carlisle All Fords 2018 to celebrate our Marauders and made this weekend a huge success!

Seneca
06-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Sorry I missed it, I enjoyed seeing all the pics, as I said last year... next year! 😁

HammerDown
06-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Sorry I missed it, I enjoyed seeing all the pics, as I said last year... next year! �� See Paula's recap of the weekend -- we missed YA!!!!

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Sorry I missed it, I enjoyed seeing all the pics, as I said last year... next year! 😁I was asking if you were coming! we missed you and yes, please come next year!!!!

HammerDown
06-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Hey,John (TooManyFords)

Just want to say GREAT to see you again and for you making the long trip.
Enjoyed catching up with you. Get home safe and see you sometime whenever.

Connie & Jack (Fordfrk)

Seneca
06-03-2018, 05:49 PM
I was asking if you were coming! we missed you and yes, please come next year!!!!

Absolutely for sure!! Miss you guys! It's been forever