PDA

View Full Version : Hotel info for BW Premier in Harrisburg for Carlsle 2018

Mr. Man
02-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Carlisle All Ford National 2018 HOTEL ROOM BLOCK

Ready, set, GO! Time to think CARLISLE ALL FORD NATIONAL , June 1-3-2018

Our Club room block at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg is ready for members to book a room starting now. Book one, two or three nights starting Thursday, 5/31 through Saturday, 6/2 (checking out on Sunday 6/3.)

Please use the link below to book online:
https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.39125.html?groupId=V24NG 9K1

You are also welcome to call the Reservations Department and have them take care of your booking by calling 717-561-2800. Use code V24NG9K1.

We have 20 rooms available for Friday night and Saturday night. I may not be able to add any rooms to the block so book early if you want to secure your reservation. Please note the cutoff date is May 1, 2018.

Your reservation includes a full hot breakfast buffet each day.

Please post up in this thread once you have reserved your room! As always, I will be happy to assist you with questions or any issues that you may have related to the hotel. Best Regards, Ms. D

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Carlisle All Ford National
June 1-3 !!

MarauderJim
02-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Hi All!

I am booked with Carlisle for the show as well as the hotel.
I look forward to seeing our great group of club members!

Thanks again to Mr. Man and Mrs.Denmark for making the hotel arrangements.

I expect another fun time!

MarauderJim :banana2:

Mr. Man
02-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Hi All!

I am booked with Carlisle for the show as well as the hotel.
I look forward to seeing our great group of club members!

Thanks again to Mr. Man and Mrs.Denmark for making the hotel arrangements.

I expect another fun time!

MarauderJim :banana2:Can't wait to see what "Top Shelf" you bring this year. ;)

merc
02-22-2018, 11:22 AM
If you make a reservation online where do you apply the code?

jsignorelli
02-23-2018, 07:35 AM
I am booked into the hotel from Thursday through Sunday.
The car was registered months ago.

Mr. Man
02-23-2018, 10:00 AM
If you make a reservation online where do you apply the code?

Hi Mark, click the link in post 1. It takes you directly to our room block. ( Edit the dates if needed) The code is already in place so no need to add.

There was some issue with link earlier today, but I think I got it straightened out now. Let me know if you have any problem. ;)
Paula

merc
02-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Hi Mark, click the link in post 1. It takes you directly to our room block. ( Edit the dates if needed) The code is already in place so no need to add.

There was some issue with link earlier today, but I think I got it straightened out now. Let me know if you have any problem. ;)
Paula

Ok, all done without issues.

Mr. Man
02-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Ok, all done without issues.

Great, Mark, thanks for letting me know!

Mr. Man
04-09-2018, 05:29 PM
:bump: :bump:

Check out the info for the Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June. This year it is on 1-3 June 2018 and usually draws between 40-50 Marauders. Several members from New Jersey attend this gathering each year and it is not unusual to see members from 500-1000 miles away come out for this huge event. Register at the Carlisle Events site for the Showfield and meet us up on Marauder Mountain.

Register Class 761 -- 03/04 Marauder (Stock), 763 -- 03 Marauder (Modified), or 765 -- 04 Marauder (Modified). Use "MercuryMarauder.Net" as your car club.

Thanks for typing this out Charlie.

Mr. Man
04-16-2018, 10:04 PM
:bump:

Going to Carlisle for the All Ford Nationals in June? Need a hotel? Check out the first post.

Mr. Man
04-26-2018, 04:01 PM
Last day to get discounted room at the BW is May 1st.