PDA

View Full Version : Street Wars 2 at Englishtown June 12th

stumpy
06-08-2004, 01:19 PM
What: Detroit Muscle VS. High Tech Import
Where: Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.
When: Saturday June 12th at 11:00am

http://www.etownraceway.com/

This is a fun event in which the Blue oval and the Red Bowtie join forces to literally slaughter the Ricers. Just as the title implies, it's Imports vs. Domestics and it's usually one sided. Come and join us for some prime entertainment and V8 satisfaction at the expense of pimply faced baggy pants wearing knuckleheads driving their fart can and shopping cart wing equipped speed daemons down the quarter mile at a blistering 15.7 seconds. But be warned, I hear the super decal pack from Summit gives their cars at least 60 extra ponies. :baaa:

Also, this is a great event for those that have never raced before as the staff expects a lot of rookies to show up and they are a little more patient. Likewise, the competition is generally easy going and the social aspect of the sport is most evident in the staging lanes between races.

Constable
06-08-2004, 08:40 PM
ARG!!! I want to go sooo bad, but my car isn't race ready yet. Show 'em who's boss, Glenn!

BillyGman
06-14-2004, 01:17 AM
I went to Atco that day to race. Last year when we were at E-Town for this same event, there were literally 500 racers there. Just too many for me.